4-AD Transdermal Application!

Eagleman003

Awards
I just recieved LG 4-AD+ and am going to stack it with 1-AD which will be run @ 400mg a day. I am going to be doing 8 squirts a day of this stuff (4 Servings) @ 2 servings in the morning after a hot shower and 2 servings in the evening after a hot shower.

I think I am going to put the application on my inner Forearm/Bicep but I wanna make sure this is a good spot. Im taking about the crevice between where the begining of your bicep starts and your forearm ends. Kinda the opposite side of the elbow. I was either thinking this or the top of my chest. Can anyone gimmie some tips as to how to use this stuff cause it is my first time using a transdermal and I dont wanna screw it up! Thanks!!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You'll want to rotate application spots with every application..ie am dose on chest, pm dose on arms, next am dose on thighs, next pm dose on stomach. This helps to avoid skin irritation as well as keeps the ph absorption more consistent.

Eagleman003

Awards
It would be easiest for me to do the tops of my feet, top of my chest and inner forearms/bicep. I feel like this stuff isn't going to go through teh skin lol. Anyway i don't think i will get any skin irritation and if i do only a few times in the beggining. Where is the spot on the body where the skin is the thinnest for me to apply?

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
May I make one suggestion? Put it on downstairs. The worst that could happen is that you get bigger...there.

Just remember to wash well before the misses asks for a dance ;)

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Sure ;) Not to imply that you need any help, of course :p

Eagleman003

Awards
I think the only spots I am going to rotate is an arm application done on my lower bicep/upper forearm area (correct?) and my upper chest near my colar bone (correct?). I am will rotate them with arm and chest day

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Just be careful not to accidentally rub the stuff off on anyone, ESPECIALLY women or children.

Eagleman003

Awards
I was just reading that the arm isnt teh best spot for application. I think i am going to do the top of my chest, top of my feet and maybe my wrists? Good idea?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just recieved LG 4-AD+ and am going to stack it with 1-AD which will be run @ 400mg a day. I am going to be doing 8 squirts a day of this stuff (4 Servings) @ 2 servings in the morning after a hot shower and 2 servings in the evening after a hot shower.
Can you do me a really huge favor and log your results thoroughly :D once you start the cycle?

The 4-AD+/1-AD stack transdermally is really interesting to me, I'm scared of methyls due to all the high volume drinking I used to do.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/node/71
Surface Area (A): This should be rather straightforward. The larger the surface area of application, all else being equal, the greater the rate of penetration. Obviously, we can manipulate this to some extent.

Skin Thickness (L): Again, fairly straightforward, the thicker the effective area of the skin barrier -- meaning the stratum corneum, the dermis and epidermis, the slower the rate of penetration. We cannot change our skin thickness, and though we can change the site of application, the areas with the thinnest skin, such as eyelids and scrotum, are areas we do not really want to use.

Eagleman003

Awards
Thank you very much for that information on that last post ^^^^

I am going to read it tonight when i get home from work, and yes i will log my results throughly. I hoping to gain around 10 pounds and i want my bench to go up a good 25-30lbs.

Another question - If im eating like a beast there is no chance for my BF% to go down is there?

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Definitely respect Par. Wondering where he got the information as this is one area of the article he did not cite references. Here is what I was basing my statement on:

Compounded Percutaneous Testosterone Gel: Use And Effects in Hypogonadal Men
from Journal of the American Board of Family Practice
Christopher B. Cutter, MD, private practice, and the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine.

"The scrotal skin is about five times more efficient at absorbing percutaneously applied steroids."

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And what is this "Compounded Percutaneous Testosterone Gel" solution consist of. The ones that are readily available contain some solvents that I would rather not apply to my scrotum...thank you :)

Eagleman003

Awards
i love how this thread goes from a 4-ad application question to putting pro-hormones on my nutsack LOL

So the verdict is tops of feet and top of chest?

I was thinking about innerforearm/wrist is that ok too?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tops of chest up to clavicle. Shoulders,traps, inner arms, calves, inner thighs etc. You need a large area to spread out the gel. The larger the area the better.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
May I make one suggestion? Put it on downstairs. The worst that could happen is that you get bigger...there.
actually, the WORST that could happen is it could disrupt "normal activiteis" - including testicular function (above & beyond ordinary suppression)...I'd rather be over cautious & KEEP my leydig cells intact!

Or do we have data to the effect that the crotch is just fine for transdermal androgens long-term?

Eagleman003

Awards
I wont be putting this stuff near my balls period lol. If i apply applications at 10am in the morning and again around 8-10pm would the late night application keep me up from going to bed? Also, is it ok to take a 1-ad pill right before sleep so that way it is floating around my system at night?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wont be putting this stuff near my balls period lol. If i apply applications at 10am in the morning and again around 8-10pm would the late night application keep me up from going to bed? Also, is it ok to take a 1-ad pill right before sleep so that way it is floating around my system at night?
I have used 4ad 1test trans a few times. Great stack, better than any of the methyl-crap stuff thats out today. The 4AD does cause sleep disturbances, but I'm sure its dose dependant.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
If I wanted to do this at some point is it available through online retailers or through the non white market?

Brother

Brother

Awards
can you pulse transdermals and have the same effects and lack of sides

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might as well get the real deal.
I can think of at least 2 reasons why this vs "real" gear. One being just queasiness about using a needle in the first place. The other though is transportability & family. I can manage to take a 3oz bottle of any liquid on a plane, but it sure wouldn't be as easy for me to bring a few days worth of pins. The family part is similar, I could just have a bottle that previously held anything holding this in it, and it could be in my medicine cabinet, and no worries about wives/kids/parents freaking out.

A friend of mine used to keep GHB in Scope bottles :)

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
I can think of at least 2 reasons why this vs "real" gear. One being just queasiness about using a needle in the first place. The other though is transportability & family. I can manage to take a 3oz bottle of any liquid on a plane, but it sure wouldn't be as easy for me to bring a few days worth of pins. The family part is similar, I could just have a bottle that previously held anything holding this in it, and it could be in my medicine cabinet, and no worries about wives/kids/parents freaking out.

I'm referring to transdermal testosterone vs transdermal 4AD

Redeemer

Awards

Dude, don't bring that **** into an airport. If any of the TSA folks get curious, well, that is considered a steroid and only vary bad people use steroids. We have to put them in jail because they are so bad. Seriously though be careful with that.

As for application spots, you will want to put it in areas where you have the least body hair. Sometimes when the solution evaporates it will leave the solids on your hairs. They don't do much good there. I've also found success spreading the crap from the obliques up into the arm pit. But i'm not that hairy so most locations work good. If your solution contains DMSO keep it far away from your sack.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I missed it, what carrier do you plan on using?

With DMSO, or strong alcohol content carriers like penetrate, site rotation is a must because of dryness, and skin irritation.

I've personally follow up applications of transdermals with dmso, after the area has dried to further push through the residue. I've seen others suggest that you reapply some td carrier (without hormone added) to the area after the hormone loaded carrier has dried, to further drive through residue.

I think the tops of the feet kick butt personally. If you use stuff like tren base, you can even get tren cough if you scrub the area throughly with a lufa sponge and hot water before.

The tops of the feet are limited in surface area, and as stated before with dmso, or alcohol based carriers they can get dried. What is worse is that in the morning it is a pain in the but to avoid putting socks on for around 20 minutes while everything dries.

Eagleman003

Awards
OK today was my first day on cycle. I woke up around 9:30am and took a hot shower. I got out and dried off and applied a hot air blowdryer to the area i was applying the application to (tops of feet and top of chest). I used 4 pumps (2 Servings) and put 1 on each foot and 2 on my chest. This stuff came out like hair gel pratically and was very thick to my surprise. I shook the bottle well before using. I used a plastic sandwhich baggy placed on one of my fingers to rub the gel into the skin and spread it around the area evenly. I am going to apply 4 more pumps to the same spots tonight. I am going to use the tops of my feet and chest untill they get irritated or dry out. Is that ok?

I noticed that even 3 hours after the application I could see shiny, glossy "stuff" on the tops of my feet and top of my chest - is this normal?

Also how long should i expect for this stuff to kick in, although today i did get a sick pump in the gym hehe...

Strategic

Awards
In my experience, transdermals take about a week to kick in. The pumps youre feeling are probably from the 1ad orals. That stuff used to give me the sickest pumps after only a day or two.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Probably not, just using a different carrier now that I think of it. Sorry to worry you :)

I'd prefer mine to be thicker actually. Try rubbing 4 squirts of water on, lol.

Eagleman003

Awards
Hey guys im 5 days into my cycle and ive gained a good 4 pounds (i weigh myself every morning). I do feel a little bloated and have more energy in the gym. I havent had any strength increase yet :( and i feel as though the 1-AD i am taking @ 400mg which expired in APril 2007 isnt working as well as i had hoped. As for the transdermal I am applying it to my inner arms and tops of feet. 8 Squirts a day (8ml) is the 4-ad dose which is around 500 mg transdermal. I hope this 1-AD is still potent but i feel like it is not. I do not have any acne and my libido is still very good. Opinions?

Also my doses are as follows:

10am --- 1ad and 4ad
3pm --- 1ad
8pm ---- 1ad and 4ad
12am --- 1-ad (havent had any sleeping problems)

Last edited:
fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
way to soon to tell, no experience with 4ad or 1ad, but with test I generally just get hornier the first week. Week 2 is like "maybe there is a difference". Week 3 is like "Hell Yes! this is what I'm talking about"

Eagleman003

Awards
What can i do about spots drying out adn the skin peeling around the area of application? SHould i continue applying application there or stop? So far i have just been doing upper chest, forearms and tops of feet

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you are doing an alcohol based TD agent, or DMSO is involved. Dry skin is a cause of poor absorbtion.

Try rotating to some less prime spots like the back of your hands, and the insides of your arms.

Apply remember to use moisterizing creams to the dried out area, obviously not right after application of the TD agent.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Nope pulsing a transdermal is retarded. I wouldn't "pulse" anything anyway as I just don't agree with this method. I think it can be more harmful.
From what I have read from Dr. Berardi this pulsing method is the way the bodies natural T levels etc work

"These odd fluctuations occur as a result of the pulsatile nature of hormone secretion. Again, this begins with the hypothalamic pulse generator's release of GNRH. Incidentally, researchers now believe that it is this physiologic pulsatility of Testosterone that makes it anabolic. So if you can mimic this pattern of hormone release, you can stimulate muscle growth.

With this hormonal cascade in mind, it's important to realize that each step in the pathway has a regulation point designed to either stimulate or inhibit pulse release. In this respect, the body is a bit of a control freak as it tends to like many control points rather than just one." - Linky

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK today was my first day on cycle. I woke up around 9:30am and took a hot shower. I got out and dried off and applied a hot air blowdryer to the area i was applying the application to (tops of feet and top of chest). I used 4 pumps (2 Servings) and put 1 on each foot and 2 on my chest. This stuff came out like hair gel pratically and was very thick to my surprise. I shook the bottle well before using. I used a plastic sandwhich baggy placed on one of my fingers to rub the gel into the skin and spread it around the area evenly. I am going to apply 4 more pumps to the same spots tonight. I am going to use the tops of my feet and chest untill they get irritated or dry out. Is that ok?

I noticed that even 3 hours after the application I could see shiny, glossy "stuff" on the tops of my feet and top of my chest - is this normal?

Also how long should i expect for this stuff to kick in, although today i did get a sick pump in the gym hehe...
Hey guys im 5 days into my cycle and ive gained a good 4 pounds (i weigh myself every morning). I do feel a little bloated and have more energy in the gym. I havent had any strength increase yet :( and i feel as though the 1-AD i am taking @ 400mg which expired in APril 2007 isnt working as well as i had hoped. As for the transdermal I am applying it to my inner arms and tops of feet. 8 Squirts a day (8ml) is the 4-ad dose which is around 500 mg transdermal. I hope this 1-AD is still potent but i feel like it is not. I do not have any acne and my libido is still very good. Opinions?

Also my doses are as follows:

10am --- 1ad and 4ad
3pm --- 1ad
8pm ---- 1ad and 4ad
12am --- 1-ad (havent had any sleeping problems)
A couple points that I thought I would mention.

You don't spread on the lotion you rub it in. You need to very aggressively rub it into the skin. As much as possible until it dries. Applying it to the skin and allowing it to dry is leaving active on to of your skin.

You using to little of a surface area to be using so much lotion. Spread it out into large mass areas of you body like your entire upper chest. Your traps, outer and inner arms. Small amounts on the feet is probably fine but you want to spread it across as much area as possible. The PE's can only so much active through so much skin area. The greater the area the greater the penetration.

Your 1AD is dosed very low. It is likely not expired but under dosed. JMO.

Strategic

Awards
A couple points that I thought I would mention.

You don't spread on the lotion you rub it in. You need to very aggressively rub it into the skin. As much as possible until it dries. Applying it to the skin and allowing it to dry is leaving active on to of your skin.

You using to little of a surface area to be using so much lotion. Spread it out into large mass areas of you body like your entire upper chest. Your traps, outer and inner arms. Small amounts on the feet is probably fine but you want to spread it across as much area as possible. The PE's can only so much active through so much skin area. The greater the area the greater the penetration.

Your 1AD is dosed very low. It is likely not expired but under dosed. JMO.

Agreed on both points. The tops of you feet are way to small an area to absorb that much lotion. Even after it dries, half the liquid will just be sitting on your feet unabsorbed. My favorite place to apply dermals is quads because I can really spread it around to get max absorbtion.

Also, I don't think your 1-ad has lost potency, you just need to up the dose to at least 600mg. I'm currently taking 1ad that expired a few months ago but it's still working great. Definitly bump up your dose so you don't waste any pills. 1ad and transdermal 1-test (I've never had the opportunity to try injectable 1-test) are my favorite compounds of all time.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
The tops of your feet is also a good spot.
i agree the skin behind the ears is very thin and is a spot shame the surface area is only small

i find 1ad takes a week or 2 to kick in but everyone is different

trenoa

Awards
just run

with sytrinol much better than any test.:squat:

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am using 4AD starting today, with my schedule I workout at 1100 and then I work the 2-10 shift. I try to get the dosage 12 hours apart, however after I workout I take a shower and that means if I dosed at say 1030 I would be washing it off aroung 1200 when my workout is over. How long does this have to stay on your skin before fully absorbed?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I using Dermabolics 4Aderm, it sucks it is like water, I liked the old ones that were like a thick lotion, this stuff is more a mess. I using 4ml twice a day.