4-AD Transdermal Application!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    can you pulse transdermals and have the same effects and lack of sides

Nope pulsing a transdermal is retarded. I wouldn't "pulse" anything anyway as I just don't agree with this method. I think it can be more harmful.

2. Registered User

Maybe I missed it, what carrier do you plan on using?

With DMSO, or strong alcohol content carriers like penetrate, site rotation is a must because of dryness, and skin irritation.

I've personally follow up applications of transdermals with dmso, after the area has dried to further push through the residue. I've seen others suggest that you reapply some td carrier (without hormone added) to the area after the hormone loaded carrier has dried, to further drive through residue.

I think the tops of the feet kick butt personally. If you use stuff like tren base, you can even get tren cough if you scrub the area throughly with a lufa sponge and hot water before.

The tops of the feet are limited in surface area, and as stated before with dmso, or alcohol based carriers they can get dried. What is worse is that in the morning it is a pain in the but to avoid putting socks on for around 20 minutes while everything dries.
  3. Registered User

OK today was my first day on cycle. I woke up around 9:30am and took a hot shower. I got out and dried off and applied a hot air blowdryer to the area i was applying the application to (tops of feet and top of chest). I used 4 pumps (2 Servings) and put 1 on each foot and 2 on my chest. This stuff came out like hair gel pratically and was very thick to my surprise. I shook the bottle well before using. I used a plastic sandwhich baggy placed on one of my fingers to rub the gel into the skin and spread it around the area evenly. I am going to apply 4 more pumps to the same spots tonight. I am going to use the tops of my feet and chest untill they get irritated or dry out. Is that ok?

I noticed that even 3 hours after the application I could see shiny, glossy "stuff" on the tops of my feet and top of my chest - is this normal?

Also how long should i expect for this stuff to kick in, although today i did get a sick pump in the gym hehe...
    •   

4. Registered User

In my experience, transdermals take about a week to kick in. The pumps youre feeling are probably from the 1ad orals. That stuff used to give me the sickest pumps after only a day or two.
  5. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Mine comes out like skim milk :\
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post
    Mine comes out like skim milk :\
    So is it bad that mine comes out like a loose gel? This product was produced around 2004
  7. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Probably not, just using a different carrier now that I think of it. Sorry to worry you

I'd prefer mine to be thicker actually. Try rubbing 4 squirts of water on, lol.
  8. Registered User

Hey guys im 5 days into my cycle and ive gained a good 4 pounds (i weigh myself every morning). I do feel a little bloated and have more energy in the gym. I havent had any strength increase yet and i feel as though the 1-AD i am taking @ 400mg which expired in APril 2007 isnt working as well as i had hoped. As for the transdermal I am applying it to my inner arms and tops of feet. 8 Squirts a day (8ml) is the 4-ad dose which is around 500 mg transdermal. I hope this 1-AD is still potent but i feel like it is not. I do not have any acne and my libido is still very good. Opinions?

Also my doses are as follows:

10am --- 1ad and 4ad
    3pm --- 1ad
    8pm ---- 1ad and 4ad
    12am --- 1-ad (havent had any sleeping problems)
    Last edited by Eagleman003; 06-29-2007 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Forgot something
  9. Registered User

way to soon to tell, no experience with 4ad or 1ad, but with test I generally just get hornier the first week. Week 2 is like "maybe there is a difference". Week 3 is like "Hell Yes! this is what I'm talking about"
  10. Registered User

What can i do about spots drying out adn the skin peeling around the area of application? SHould i continue applying application there or stop? So far i have just been doing upper chest, forearms and tops of feet
  11. Registered User

Sounds like you are doing an alcohol based TD agent, or DMSO is involved. Dry skin is a cause of poor absorbtion.

Try rotating to some less prime spots like the back of your hands, and the insides of your arms.

Apply remember to use moisterizing creams to the dried out area, obviously not right after application of the TD agent.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Nope pulsing a transdermal is retarded. I wouldn't "pulse" anything anyway as I just don't agree with this method. I think it can be more harmful.
    From what I have read from Dr. Berardi this pulsing method is the way the bodies natural T levels etc work

"These odd fluctuations occur as a result of the pulsatile nature of hormone secretion. Again, this begins with the hypothalamic pulse generator's release of GNRH. Incidentally, researchers now believe that it is this physiologic pulsatility of Testosterone that makes it anabolic. So if you can mimic this pattern of hormone release, you can stimulate muscle growth.

With this hormonal cascade in mind, it's important to realize that each step in the pathway has a regulation point designed to either stimulate or inhibit pulse release. In this respect, the body is a bit of a control freak as it tends to like many control points rather than just one." - Linky
  13. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman003 View Post
    OK today was my first day on cycle. I woke up around 9:30am and took a hot shower. I got out and dried off and applied a hot air blowdryer to the area i was applying the application to (tops of feet and top of chest). I used 4 pumps (2 Servings) and put 1 on each foot and 2 on my chest. This stuff came out like hair gel pratically and was very thick to my surprise. I shook the bottle well before using. I used a plastic sandwhich baggy placed on one of my fingers to rub the gel into the skin and spread it around the area evenly. I am going to apply 4 more pumps to the same spots tonight. I am going to use the tops of my feet and chest untill they get irritated or dry out. Is that ok?

I noticed that even 3 hours after the application I could see shiny, glossy "stuff" on the tops of my feet and top of my chest - is this normal?

Also how long should i expect for this stuff to kick in, although today i did get a sick pump in the gym hehe...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman003 View Post
    Hey guys im 5 days into my cycle and ive gained a good 4 pounds (i weigh myself every morning). I do feel a little bloated and have more energy in the gym. I havent had any strength increase yet and i feel as though the 1-AD i am taking @ 400mg which expired in APril 2007 isnt working as well as i had hoped. As for the transdermal I am applying it to my inner arms and tops of feet. 8 Squirts a day (8ml) is the 4-ad dose which is around 500 mg transdermal. I hope this 1-AD is still potent but i feel like it is not. I do not have any acne and my libido is still very good. Opinions?

Also my doses are as follows:

10am --- 1ad and 4ad
    3pm --- 1ad
    8pm ---- 1ad and 4ad
    12am --- 1-ad (havent had any sleeping problems)
    A couple points that I thought I would mention.

You don't spread on the lotion you rub it in. You need to very aggressively rub it into the skin. As much as possible until it dries. Applying it to the skin and allowing it to dry is leaving active on to of your skin.

You using to little of a surface area to be using so much lotion. Spread it out into large mass areas of you body like your entire upper chest. Your traps, outer and inner arms. Small amounts on the feet is probably fine but you want to spread it across as much area as possible. The PE's can only so much active through so much skin area. The greater the area the greater the penetration.

Your 1AD is dosed very low. It is likely not expired but under dosed. JMO.
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    A couple points that I thought I would mention.

You don't spread on the lotion you rub it in. You need to very aggressively rub it into the skin. As much as possible until it dries. Applying it to the skin and allowing it to dry is leaving active on to of your skin.

You using to little of a surface area to be using so much lotion. Spread it out into large mass areas of you body like your entire upper chest. Your traps, outer and inner arms. Small amounts on the feet is probably fine but you want to spread it across as much area as possible. The PE's can only so much active through so much skin area. The greater the area the greater the penetration.

Your 1AD is dosed very low. It is likely not expired but under dosed. JMO.

Agreed on both points. The tops of you feet are way to small an area to absorb that much lotion. Even after it dries, half the liquid will just be sitting on your feet unabsorbed. My favorite place to apply dermals is quads because I can really spread it around to get max absorbtion.

Also, I don't think your 1-ad has lost potency, you just need to up the dose to at least 600mg. I'm currently taking 1ad that expired a few months ago but it's still working great. Definitly bump up your dose so you don't waste any pills. 1ad and transdermal 1-test (I've never had the opportunity to try injectable 1-test) are my favorite compounds of all time.
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The tops of your feet is also a good spot.
    i agree the skin behind the ears is very thin and is a spot shame the surface area is only small

i find 1ad takes a week or 2 to kick in but everyone is different
  16. Registered User

just run

with sytrinol much better than any test.:squat:
  17. Registered User

I am using 4AD starting today, with my schedule I workout at 1100 and then I work the 2-10 shift. I try to get the dosage 12 hours apart, however after I workout I take a shower and that means if I dosed at say 1030 I would be washing it off aroung 1200 when my workout is over. How long does this have to stay on your skin before fully absorbed?
  18. Registered User

I using Dermabolics 4Aderm, it sucks it is like water, I liked the old ones that were like a thick lotion, this stuff is more a mess. I using 4ml twice a day.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG 4-AD Transdermal
    By chicagotom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 09:34 PM
  2. Where can I get some nice 4-AD transdermal?
    By SWOLE93 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 09:54 PM
  3. Nor / 4 AD transdermal homebrew
    By jediclampet in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:31 PM
  4. Syno vs. 4-AD Transdermal
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-12-2003, 01:26 PM
  5. 4-ad transdermal +oral???