4-AD Transdermal Application!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.16%

Sounds like you are doing an alcohol based TD agent, or DMSO is involved. Dry skin is a cause of poor absorbtion.

Try rotating to some less prime spots like the back of your hands, and the insides of your arms.

Apply remember to use moisterizing creams to the dried out area, obviously not right after application of the TD agent.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Nope pulsing a transdermal is retarded. I wouldn't "pulse" anything anyway as I just don't agree with this method. I think it can be more harmful.
    From what I have read from Dr. Berardi this pulsing method is the way the bodies natural T levels etc work

"These odd fluctuations occur as a result of the pulsatile nature of hormone secretion. Again, this begins with the hypothalamic pulse generator's release of GNRH. Incidentally, researchers now believe that it is this physiologic pulsatility of Testosterone that makes it anabolic. So if you can mimic this pattern of hormone release, you can stimulate muscle growth.

With this hormonal cascade in mind, it's important to realize that each step in the pathway has a regulation point designed to either stimulate or inhibit pulse release. In this respect, the body is a bit of a control freak as it tends to like many control points rather than just one." - Linky
  3. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman003 View Post
    OK today was my first day on cycle. I woke up around 9:30am and took a hot shower. I got out and dried off and applied a hot air blowdryer to the area i was applying the application to (tops of feet and top of chest). I used 4 pumps (2 Servings) and put 1 on each foot and 2 on my chest. This stuff came out like hair gel pratically and was very thick to my surprise. I shook the bottle well before using. I used a plastic sandwhich baggy placed on one of my fingers to rub the gel into the skin and spread it around the area evenly. I am going to apply 4 more pumps to the same spots tonight. I am going to use the tops of my feet and chest untill they get irritated or dry out. Is that ok?

I noticed that even 3 hours after the application I could see shiny, glossy "stuff" on the tops of my feet and top of my chest - is this normal?

Also how long should i expect for this stuff to kick in, although today i did get a sick pump in the gym hehe...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman003 View Post
    Hey guys im 5 days into my cycle and ive gained a good 4 pounds (i weigh myself every morning). I do feel a little bloated and have more energy in the gym. I havent had any strength increase yet and i feel as though the 1-AD i am taking @ 400mg which expired in APril 2007 isnt working as well as i had hoped. As for the transdermal I am applying it to my inner arms and tops of feet. 8 Squirts a day (8ml) is the 4-ad dose which is around 500 mg transdermal. I hope this 1-AD is still potent but i feel like it is not. I do not have any acne and my libido is still very good. Opinions?

Also my doses are as follows:

10am --- 1ad and 4ad
    3pm --- 1ad
    8pm ---- 1ad and 4ad
    12am --- 1-ad (havent had any sleeping problems)
    A couple points that I thought I would mention.

You don't spread on the lotion you rub it in. You need to very aggressively rub it into the skin. As much as possible until it dries. Applying it to the skin and allowing it to dry is leaving active on to of your skin.

You using to little of a surface area to be using so much lotion. Spread it out into large mass areas of you body like your entire upper chest. Your traps, outer and inner arms. Small amounts on the feet is probably fine but you want to spread it across as much area as possible. The PE's can only so much active through so much skin area. The greater the area the greater the penetration.

Your 1AD is dosed very low. It is likely not expired but under dosed. JMO.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65%

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    A couple points that I thought I would mention.

You don't spread on the lotion you rub it in. You need to very aggressively rub it into the skin. As much as possible until it dries. Applying it to the skin and allowing it to dry is leaving active on to of your skin.

You using to little of a surface area to be using so much lotion. Spread it out into large mass areas of you body like your entire upper chest. Your traps, outer and inner arms. Small amounts on the feet is probably fine but you want to spread it across as much area as possible. The PE's can only so much active through so much skin area. The greater the area the greater the penetration.

Your 1AD is dosed very low. It is likely not expired but under dosed. JMO.

Agreed on both points. The tops of you feet are way to small an area to absorb that much lotion. Even after it dries, half the liquid will just be sitting on your feet unabsorbed. My favorite place to apply dermals is quads because I can really spread it around to get max absorbtion.

Also, I don't think your 1-ad has lost potency, you just need to up the dose to at least 600mg. I'm currently taking 1ad that expired a few months ago but it's still working great. Definitly bump up your dose so you don't waste any pills. 1ad and transdermal 1-test (I've never had the opportunity to try injectable 1-test) are my favorite compounds of all time.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The tops of your feet is also a good spot.
    i agree the skin behind the ears is very thin and is a spot shame the surface area is only small

i find 1ad takes a week or 2 to kick in but everyone is different
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.67%

just run

with sytrinol much better than any test.:squat:
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I am using 4AD starting today, with my schedule I workout at 1100 and then I work the 2-10 shift. I try to get the dosage 12 hours apart, however after I workout I take a shower and that means if I dosed at say 1030 I would be washing it off aroung 1200 when my workout is over. How long does this have to stay on your skin before fully absorbed?
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I using Dermabolics 4Aderm, it sucks it is like water, I liked the old ones that were like a thick lotion, this stuff is more a mess. I using 4ml twice a day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG 4-AD Transdermal
    By chicagotom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 11:34 PM
  2. Where can I get some nice 4-AD transdermal?
    By SWOLE93 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 11:54 PM
  3. Nor / 4 AD transdermal homebrew
    By jediclampet in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 01:31 AM
  4. Syno vs. 4-AD Transdermal
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-12-2003, 03:26 PM
  5. 4-ad transdermal +oral???