compounding with finaderm?

preston25

Awards
Hello, Does anyone have any experience with compounding with finaderm. There website claims that it works better than Phlojel. I just cant find any info on ratio quantities when using this product.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
The finaderm people are scammers bro, they give deliberately harmful information about their product to try and sell it. Stay away from them and use a trusted brand or make your own. And don’t bother with the info on their website as most of it is junk. Why these a@@holes have not been ran out of business already I don’t know.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Finaderm is good stuff.
Really, would that be because of the 80% adsorption rate they clam or the claim that using their product will prevent liver damage with hepatoxic materials? I am sorry but any company that knowingly lies to their customers about such things are scammers.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really, would that be because of the 80% adsorption rate they clam or the claim that using their product will prevent liver damage with hepatoxic materials? I am sorry but any company that knowingly lies to their customers about such things are scammers.

I never saw any claims on their website saying that it would prevent something that is hepatoxic from being so....I like their product thats all. If you don't like it then "To each his own". Oh well.

preston25

Awards
How is it more toxic than any other trans carrier? If it is, then put the facts out there for all of us to see. Im using it and can say that it works. The absorption rate they claim for sure is exaggerated. Im am waiting for phlojel to arrive to compare.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
How is it more toxic than any other trans carrier? If it is, then put the facts out there for all of us to see. Im using it and can say that it works. The absorption rate they claim for sure is exaggerated. Im am waiting for phlojel to arrive to compare.

Not the finaderm itself, what they (where the last time I checked) are claiming is that you can use methylated steroids without stressing your liver because of the way finaderm worked. A blatant and stupid lie but unfortunately they are a lot of uninformed people out there. I can recall trying to convince one kid that they were lying, when he found out about the stuff he decided that he was going to run a 700mg a week halo cycle. This is why I have such a case of the ass with them. Bad enough that your lying about what your product will do (yes I know a lot of people due) but that just showed such disregard for the customer that it is in my mind criminal.

preston25

Awards
This is true. This toxicity issue may not be an issue for those compounding with test base or boldenone. What about Penetrate?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Penetrate is no different than the other carriers as far a the hepatoxicity.

As far a TD, it is good because it is DIRT CHEAP, arrives fast. My feelings are it probably doesn't do quite as well as phlo jel for absorbtion, but pretty close.

The main issue I have with penetrate is that you run out of sites to apply it to because the alcohol based formula dries you skin out, thus further reducing absorbtion.

On the other hand the alcohol based formula dries very fast, and if you have those grainy base powders (which suddenly have become hard to find), they make it easy to compound.

preston25

Awards
Im using finaderm and like it so far. I ordered phlojel a month ago and still havent received it. They say youll get it in 12 days, huh! They wont return emails either. So much for customer service. If applying two transdermals, is it better to do one in the am and one in the pm? Or one on legs one on arms and shoulders 2 daily? Oh yeah finaderm keeps my skin feeling good, not dry at all.

ok2

Awards
Two questions for the bros who are up with transdermals:
(1) Has anyone got a recipe for a PLO (Phlojel) type transdermal carrier with lecithin base, or can point me to the board where one is posted? I've searched the web to get some general info about ingredients but cannot find detailed instructions or ingredients.
(2) What are the general parameters for which compounds are likely to work well with transdermal application... mol wt etc.
Much appreciated.