dermacrine homebrew?

doodlebob

Awards
Guys, was thinking about mixing up a batch of penetrate, Dhea, pregnenolone and either some chrysin or Atd. Been reading alot about the dermacrine and wanted to give something like that a try. How much pregnenolone do you think a guy should mix with the dhea? I guess I am just looking for some ratio suggestions. Thanks. DB

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've ordered from the company before. Dermacrine kicks ass; noticable strength and energy gains. Just started their fat burner, Dermatherm, with the Dermacrine and thats going great. I don't know much about ratios but I'm sure if you emailed the company they could give you a good one. You are talking about adding stuff to their empty transdermal right?

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
I think that would be rather offensive to email them about ratios if you have no intentions of purchasing the product.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I think that would be rather offensive to email them about ratios if you have no intentions of purchasing the product.
i don't think you understand the product or the question, because you would have to purchase the empty transdermal to put the ratios of your own indredients in. they sell pre-mixed stuff, and an empty topical. they obviously aren't going to tell you how to make the topical, but they'll give you safe dose recommendations for stuff you can add to theirs. i've gotten great results off the stuff they sell pre-mixed.

doodlebob

Awards
Well I went through a bottle of penetrate with 7 grams DHEA, 1 gram pregnenolone, and 3 grams chrysin. Used 10 squirts twice a day with the small pump (10ml total) and definitely felt like I was on test. Couldn't stop thinking about ass! Now I have to try Dermacrine sustain for a month or two. Sounds like a great product that is worth dropping the coin on.
DB

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
i don't think you understand the product or the question, because you would have to purchase the empty transdermal to put the ratios of your own indredients in. they sell pre-mixed stuff, and an empty topical. they obviously aren't going to tell you how to make the topical, but they'll give you safe dose recommendations for stuff you can add to theirs. i've gotten great results off the stuff they sell pre-mixed.
I think it is actually you that does not understand. He does not intend to use the Dermacrine carrier, he is using Penetrate instead. Primordial does not sell the hormones and AIs so he will also be getting those for someone else. You are telling him to ask the company how to copy their formula without using any of their products. That's like asking Coca Cola for their recipe. Do you think they'll give it to you if you ask?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I think it is actually you that does not understand. He does not intend to use the Dermacrine carrier, he is using Penetrate instead. Primordial does not sell the hormones and AIs so he will also be getting those for someone else. You are telling him to ask the company how to copy their formula without using any of their products. That's like asking Coca Cola for their recipe. Do you think they'll give it to you if you ask?
When he said dermacrine homebrew i took it that he was using their empty topical to mix, i've never heard of penetrate. No need to be a smart ass though, it was just a missunderstanding.