11.73%

6 oxo transdermal?

i searched and found nothing if there is a link that would be great,

is this possible??

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

You could try the two Dermabolics products. They are not 6OXO but similar products you can add to pct or use alone.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.75%

Quote Originally Posted by smalls556 View Post
    i searched and found nothing if there is a link that would be great,

is this possible??
    Yes it is possible. Grab some bulk 6-OXO from NP and add it to your desired carrier.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.01%

You sure can. I plan on mixing up a blend of bulk formestane powder and 6oxo powder.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

Quote Originally Posted by dadream View Post
    You sure can. I plan on mixing up a blend of bulk formestane powder and 6oxo powder.
    yeah, that sounds good. when are you doing it, if its soon let me know how its goes
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

I'm planning a stack of ATD and 6-oxo for a great TD p.c.t.!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.3%

I just order some 6oxo and penetrate from NP yesterday. Plan to give my first TD a try!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jlowsho View Post
    I just order some 6oxo and penetrate from NP yesterday. Plan to give my first TD a try!
    How many grams are you putting in the penetrate? And what do you anticipate your transdermal dosage to be? I understand it's considerably less via TD
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'll be mixing up some 6-OXO and some B-triol for a light PCT for Epi.

I'm not sure that ATD is all that good transdermally...might want to search it up.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

hey celc5--- You can get 10 grams of bulk 6-oxo in an 8 oz. penetrate, or at least I can. You should do the preheat and add a little of 6-oxo at a time until it's all in there. I dose it at 150 mgs. ED, half in the morning and other half in late afternoon. This actually equates into 600 mgs, orally. I hope this helps.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.93%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    hey celc5--- You can get 10 grams of bulk 6-oxo in an 8 oz. penetrate, or at least I can. You should do the preheat and add a little of 6-oxo at a time until it's all in there. I dose it at 150 mgs. ED, half in the morning and other half in late afternoon. This actually equates into 600 mgs, orally. I hope this helps.
    Nice bro! How were the joints? Am I the only one that has terribly aching joints with 6oxo?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Actually, my joints are fine. I credit this to taking 25 grams of healthy fats a day. 15 grams of fish oil and 10 grams of flax seed oil everyday. I absolutely love transdermal 6-oxo!! I should really say androstenetrione powder. This will make Pat Arnold happier. He hates it when we call it 6-oxo because that is his patent. Oh well, sorry Pat!!!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.93%

Actually, my joints are fine. I credit this to taking 25 grams of healthy fats a day. 15 grams of fish oil and 10 grams of flax seed oil everyday. I absolutely love transdermal 6-oxo!! I should really say androstenetrione powder. This will make Pat Arnold happier. He hates it when we call it 6-oxo because that is his patent. Oh well, sorry Pat!!!
    Thanks for the update... must spread some reps before giving to thundergod again! Rock that TRIONE
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Ergopharm used to sell a product that was transdermal 6-OXO with a DMSO carrier....so yeah, I'd assume a homebrew of this would be possible. I have no idea on working out the dosing however.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

yeahright--- I am fairly certain the dosage for the transdermal 6-oxo would be 75 mgs. in the morning and another 75 mgs. in the evening. 12 hours apart.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Im gonna get 5g of Androstenetrione and mix it with penetrate, run it for a month.

Thundergod, how did you dose it as far as measring it out?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Warbird--- Well, I put 10 grams of trione in my 8 oz. bottle, so my dosage is about 40 mg. per 1 ml. I use an oral syringe from wal-mart. This is the only way to get a constant dose in my opinion. I use roughly 2 ml. in the morning and another 2 ml. in late afternoon, 12 hours apart. I hope this helps. If you only use half the trione (5 grams) Then your dosage will only be 20 mg. per 1 ml. Use 4ml. twice per day. This will give you a total of 160 mg. per day and you will LOVE IT!!!
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

I put 5 grams of Formestane and 4 grams of Yohimbine HCL in an 8oz. bottle of Penetrate. Doing 8 pumps in the AM, and 6 pumps in the PM. Strength keeps going up when taking this alongside of Incarnate. My leg strength has shot up, and my thighs are growing like weeds. Then again, I AM over-prioritizing legs cus I'm recovering from a separated AC joint, doing them every 4 days till exhaustion. Sex drive is up, and general feeling of well being is up.

I'm thinking of buying Dermabolics' ATD and mix 3-4 grams of Androstenetrione in it and keep going with this transdermal once I run out of my current stack.

Transdermal is definitely my favorite form of delivery, cus I'm quite ****ing tired of choking down handfulls of pills a couple times a day ! lol
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I put 5 grams of Formestane and 4 grams of Yohimbine HCL in an 8oz. bottle of Penetrate. Doing 8 pumps in the AM, and 6 pumps in the PM. Strength keeps going up when taking this alongside of Incarnate. My leg strength has shot up, and my thighs are growing like weeds. Then again, I AM over-prioritizing legs cus I'm recovering from a separated AC joint, doing them every 4 days till exhaustion. Sex drive is up, and general feeling of well being is up.

I'm thinking of buying Dermabolics' ATD and mix 3-4 grams of Androstenetrione in it and keep going with this transdermal once I run out of my current stack.

Transdermal is definitely my favorite form of delivery, cus I'm quite ****ing tired of choking down handfulls of pills a couple times a day ! lol
    Norwegian--- I've done about the same thing as you're gonna do. I bought a $15 bottle of dermabolics ATD, but then I added 5 grams of androstenetrione to it. You will have to give the bottle a hot water bath before you add the trione powder. Add in about a gram at a time until it's all in there. Then shake the living HADES out of it. It'll be good to go. This will give you a break from the formestane. But the formestane is much stronger and more effective in my book!!
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

Norwegian--- I've done about the same thing as you're gonna do. I bought a $15 bottle of dermabolics ATD, but then I added 5 grams of androstenetrione to it. You will have to give the bottle a hot water bath before you add the trione powder. Add in about a gram at a time until it's all in there. Then shake the living HADES out of it. It'll be good to go. This will give you a break from the formestane. But the formestane is much stronger and more effective in my book!!
    I appreciate the advice ! When I mixed my Form/Yohimbine I poured the penetrate into a 12 oz glass container and placed it on a pan with boiling water. I mixed the powder in little by little, then stirred, then shook, then mix a little more . . It worked nontheless ..

How come you're liking the formestane better ? What advantages did you experience with the form over the atd/trione ?
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.93%

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I appreciate the advice ! When I mixed my Form/Yohimbine I poured the penetrate into a 12 oz glass container and placed it on a pan with boiling water. I mixed the powder in little by little, then stirred, then shook, then mix a little more . . It worked nontheless ..

How come you're liking the formestane better ? What advantages did you experience with the form over the atd/trione ?
    In my experience, form and trione BOTH increase libido, increase aggression, increase drive in the gym, and make me a bit anxious/irritable. Form is stronger in every one of those categories.

Trione is rough on my joints but form is not. Trione gives me acne but form does not.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

bulk androstenetrione is out of stock
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    bulk androstenetrione is out of stock
    Try CNW ( I think you know what this means), You can get 31 or more grams for $1 per gram. I've never seen it cheaper anywhere else.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Try CNW ( I think you know what this means), You can get 31 or more grams for $1 per gram. I've never seen it cheaper anywhere else.
    got it

gonna start this tomoro

Still gotta mix it, kinda scared@!!! Also need to get a syringe...
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

So lemme get this straight (i suck at conversions, lol)

Im gonna put 4.5 g in the 8 oz of penetrate. So 8ml would = 150mg right?
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

One more question. WHere do you apply it? If you apply it to your stomach will it make any difference, maybe lean that area out a little?
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Thumbs up

One more question. WHere do you apply it? If you apply it to your stomach will it make any difference, maybe lean that area out a little?
    Your conversion is right. But I've heard from others not to apply it to your stomach. It's not a topical fat burner either. It's systemic. Gets into your bloodstream slowly through your skin. Best places: tops of feet, behind knees, inner thighs, inner arms and forearms, and chest. You're gonna love this stuff. It's the schizz!!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Your conversion is right. But I've heard from others not to apply it to your stomach. It's not a topical fat burner either. It's systemic. Gets into your bloodstream slowly through your skin. Best places: tops of feet, behind knees, inner thighs, inner arms and forearms, and chest. You're gonna love this stuff. It's the schizz!!
    Thanks man, im gonna apply it to make foreams since their pretty lean and **** load of veins

that frees up my stomach for maybe some napalm

Also u said you got the saringe (sp?) from wall mart? I dont know of any wall marts around here, have any other suggestions, and in what section of the floor do you find em? Right now i just am doing 8 squirts cause 1 squirt =~.5ml but i want to be more precise...
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.93%

I agree with thunder that topical AIs usually don't have much effect on belly fat for me.

However, I personally disagree with the common rule that the transdermal isn't absorbed well to that area. Just for shiits and giggles, just now, I applied TD formestane to my belly only, and still got the same formestane rush about 2 minutes later that I always get

Edit: syringes are in the baby food section of grocery stores. Not all of them have ml measurements though so look carefully before purchasing.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Thanks man, im gonna apply it to make foreams since their pretty lean and **** load of veins

that frees up my stomach for maybe some napalm

Also u said you got the saringe (sp?) from wall mart? I dont know of any wall marts around here, have any other suggestions, and in what section of the floor do you find em? Right now i just am doing 8 squirts cause 1 squirt =~.5ml but i want to be more precise...
    Try Walgreens instead then. Actually, any drugstore or pharmacy will have them. At wal-mart they're in the children's cold medicine area. But just ask someone at your local pharmacy. I heard Walgreens gives them away if you tell them it's for your sick baby! This is the only way to get an accurate dose. Those spray pumps on dermabolics and penetrate SUCK!!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Question. What is the consistancy of the 6 oxox+ penetrate?

Mine is kinda grainy, is that right? Or should i shake it up more

Also the thing that squirts out teh liquid (dunno what its called) got clogged, does that mean i didint mix it well enough??

Im going to get a saringe right now so isnt that much of a deal
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Sounds like you didn't poor the trione in a little at at time and let it dissolve now your stuck with it like that. I would heat it up and maybe run it through a blender.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Quote Originally Posted by warriorway View Post
    Sounds like you didn't poor the trione in a little at at time and let it dissolve now your stuck with it like that. I would heat it up and maybe run it through a blender.
    hmm, ill heat it up again. I pured in 2.5g at a time...
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Little Update

On day 4, taking ~160mg a day.

Probably placebo but my sex drive is way up and my streangth is through the roof (and im dieting ) Cant wait to see what happens after a couple weeks!!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Talking

Little Update

On day 4, taking ~160mg a day.

Probably placebo but my sex drive is way up and my streangth is through the roof (and im dieting ) Cant wait to see what happens after a couple weeks!!
    It's not placebo dude. This sh*t starts to work fast. And I'll tell you what's gonna happen after a couple of weeks---You're gonna be in freaking love with this sh*t. You'll just keep getting stronger and hornier!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Ok, so ever since i started transdermal trione i havnt had a solid ****.

anyone else experiencing this problem? lol
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.39%

for some reason i believe 6oxo got me sick i dont know why ive been sick for about 5 days and i cut 6oxo outta my supp lineup and im just starting to get over it
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Ok, so ever since i started transdermal trione i havnt had a solid ****.

anyone else experiencing this problem? lol
    I've never had that problem with trione dude. My hammer just keeps on pounding away! But, then again, I AM the Thundergod with mighty mjolnir! You may be over-stimulating somehow. Do you take pre-workout energizers? This could do it. Too much caffiene or other stimulants are not good for libido IMHO! Try some horny goat weed ot maybe testofen. They will help!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    for some reason i believe 6oxo got me sick i dont know why ive been sick for about 5 days and i cut 6oxo outta my supp lineup and im just starting to get over it
    Well, that's not good. Everybody reacts differently to different things! Not good if you're always going to be on the This stuff may not be for you. If you're looking to ditch it or sell it, then PM me and let's make a deal!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

I've never had that problem with trione dude. My hammer just keeps on pounding away! But, then again, I AM the Thundergod with mighty mjolnir! You may be over-stimulating somehow. Do you take pre-workout energizers? This could do it. Too much caffiene or other stimulants are not good for libido IMHO! Try some horny goat weed ot maybe testofen. They will help!
    no, i ment solid sh it. lol. I get boners all the time, lol. Libido is great!

Similar Forum Threads

1. 11-oxo: Transdermal VS Caps
    By cocoleveo7686 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 09:53 PM
  2. Transdermal 6 OXO??
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 01:51 AM
  3. 7 oxo dhea dose for women (Transdermal)
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 08:38 AM
  4. Anyone ever used 6-oxo transdermally?
    By TheThreeAminos in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 09:03 PM
  5. Transdermal 6-OXO?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 01:29 PM