6 oxo transdermal?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Trione and formestane are the only 2 supps that I've had consistent results with. None of this test booster hype BS. They will instigate results, but not quite like the ph/designers as I'm sure you understand.

First thoughts are that trione stays in solution a bit easier than formestane. However, I'd never use either of these with TD application for a post cycle plan because I suspect erratic dosing with uneven concentrations in solution.

I'm about 2 weeks in to a mild cut with TD trione at about 80-120mg per day (2-3ml morning and then again at night). I'm stacking with VPX Meltdown. So far, this combo is working nicely. I haven't done skinfolds yet (since day1) but I'm 100% positive bodyfat is starting to fade. Also, the trione is keeping strength up (maybe slightly increased strength) despite carb restrictions on most days.

Just a side note on the Meltdown, I'm having MUCH greater success with it than I did with Leviathon/Incarnate stack... not to mention that I'm doing LESS intense cardio on my current stack than I did with Lev/Inc.

I'm trying to decide right now between TD form or TD trione for a cut. Which did you feel gave you better results as far as "leaning effect" goes?

I have one 4oz bottle w/ 3grams of form and one 4oz bottle with 5 grams of Trione.

2. Quote Originally Posted by coug42 View Post
    I'm trying to decide right now between TD form or TD trione for a cut. Which did you feel gave you better results as far as "leaning effect" goes?

I have one 4oz bottle w/ 3grams of form and one 4oz bottle with 5 grams of Trione.
    Either would be great stacked with your favorite thermogenic.

Since you have seperate carriers, you could also play with the dosages and simply stack the two together.

Keep your protein sky high because there's some mild anabolic qualities to both and IMO you can gain a bit of lean mass with them even while cutting.
    •   

3. Alright guys i just got 5g 6oxo and my bottle of penetrate, now lets see if i got this right:
    1) pour the penetrate in a glass container, while i heata pan of water on the stove to a boil
    2) place the glass container with penetrate in the hot water
    3) add 1 gram of 6oxo in with the hot/warm penetrate and stir
    4) repeat step 3 until all 5 grams are mixed uniformly in the solution
    now should i put the solution into another container, back in the penetrate bottle, or do something else? And if I apply 4ml twice daily, how long should this solution last?

4. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    Alright guys i just got 5g 6oxo and my bottle of penetrate, now lets see if i got this right:
    1) pour the penetrate in a glass container, while i heata pan of water on the stove to a boil
    2) place the glass container with penetrate in the hot water
    3) add 1 gram of 6oxo in with the hot/warm penetrate and stir
    4) repeat step 3 until all 5 grams are mixed uniformly in the solution
    now should i put the solution into another container, back in the penetrate bottle, or do something else? And if I apply 4ml twice daily, how long should this solution last?
    it will last alittle longer than 30 days. Just put it in the microwave, not a pan. ANd pour it back into the bottle
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    it will last alittle longer than 30 days. Just put it in the microwave, not a pan. ANd pour it back into the bottle
    Thanks a lot for the info. I really appreciate it...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    how long do you leave it in the microwave and do you add in 1 gram of trione then put it back in the microwave and then add another gram of trione and so on...?

7. Quote Originally Posted by ZIMM View Post
    how long do you leave it in the microwave and do you add in 1 gram of trione then put it back in the microwave and then add another gram of trione and so on...?
    i dunno i think like 30 seconds? THen i mixed in the first 2.5g then added the rest of the heated liquid (that was in another container) in the mix the other 2.5g
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

8. ok, I've been searching around quite a bit and have gone with 10 grams of 6oxo in one 8 oz bottle of penetrate. I added a gram at a time and reheated it after every gram, after five grams I started adding a little at a time the rest of the penetrate, heated of course. And to make sure it all went in. I waited a day heated again and stuck it in the blender for a good minute. There is a very minuscule amount in the bottom of the bottle so I am very happy with the mix. Only quest I have is the dosing, I calculated 10 grams at 200mg a day would come out to about 50 days worth of dosing. Problem is I don't know how much is in a pump. Or should I just go the oral syringe rout.

9. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Ergopharm used to sell a product that was transdermal 6-OXO with a DMSO carrier....so yeah, I'd assume a homebrew of this would be possible. I have no idea on working out the dosing however.
    i actually used this, can't remember the name now. somehow pat arnold managed to get both trione and yohimbe in the same td. what i do remember is everything it touched it stained a nasty brown. oh yeah, it was called skulpt.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

10. bump for results? I'm going to run soon.

11. Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    bump for results? I'm going to run soon.
    The results that I had from running around 34 days of 5 grams of 6 oxo w/ an 8 oz bottle of penetrate were very pleasant. The dosage was 4ml in the morning after a shower and repeated at night. I remained the same weight (190) but I look more shredded (so I think I cut down on the bf). Not any impressive increases strength wise though. My skin did become noticeably more oily during the duration of the trial, which I did expect to happen. I ordered 10 more grams of 6 oxo if that tells you how I felt about my time using it.

12. I just recieved 10 grams of trione, it looks to be no more then 2 level tablespoons of poweder. Is this correct?
    I dont have a gram scale , so I cant be sure.

13. 1 tablespoon is about 5grams so it should be OK
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 11-oxo: Transdermal VS Caps
    By cocoleveo7686 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 08:53 PM
  2. Transdermal 6 OXO??
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 12:51 AM
  3. 7 oxo dhea dose for women (Transdermal)
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 07:38 AM
  4. Anyone ever used 6-oxo transdermally?
    By TheThreeAminos in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 08:03 PM
  5. Transdermal 6-OXO?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 12:29 PM