is this possible??

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could try the two Dermabolics products. They are not 6OXO but similar products you can add to pct or use alone.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
You sure can. I plan on mixing up a blend of bulk formestane powder and 6oxo powder.

smalls556

smalls556

Awards
You sure can. I plan on mixing up a blend of bulk formestane powder and 6oxo powder.
yeah, that sounds good. when are you doing it, if its soon let me know how its goes

kilo

kilo

Awards
I'm planning a stack of ATD and 6-oxo for a great TD p.c.t.!

jlowsho

Awards
I just order some 6oxo and penetrate from NP yesterday. Plan to give my first TD a try!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just order some 6oxo and penetrate from NP yesterday. Plan to give my first TD a try!
How many grams are you putting in the penetrate? And what do you anticipate your transdermal dosage to be? I understand it's considerably less via TD :think:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'll be mixing up some 6-OXO and some B-triol for a light PCT for Epi.

I'm not sure that ATD is all that good transdermally...might want to search it up.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey celc5--- You can get 10 grams of bulk 6-oxo in an 8 oz. penetrate, or at least I can. You should do the preheat and add a little of 6-oxo at a time until it's all in there. I dose it at 150 mgs. ED, half in the morning and other half in late afternoon. This actually equates into 600 mgs, orally. I hope this helps.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey celc5--- You can get 10 grams of bulk 6-oxo in an 8 oz. penetrate, or at least I can. You should do the preheat and add a little of 6-oxo at a time until it's all in there. I dose it at 150 mgs. ED, half in the morning and other half in late afternoon. This actually equates into 600 mgs, orally. I hope this helps.
Nice bro! How were the joints? Am I the only one that has terribly aching joints with 6oxo?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, my joints are fine. I credit this to taking 25 grams of healthy fats a day. 15 grams of fish oil and 10 grams of flax seed oil everyday. I absolutely love transdermal 6-oxo!! I should really say androstenetrione powder. This will make Pat Arnold happier. He hates it when we call it 6-oxo because that is his patent. Oh well, sorry Pat!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually, my joints are fine. I credit this to taking 25 grams of healthy fats a day. 15 grams of fish oil and 10 grams of flax seed oil everyday. I absolutely love transdermal 6-oxo!! I should really say androstenetrione powder. This will make Pat Arnold happier. He hates it when we call it 6-oxo because that is his patent. Oh well, sorry Pat!!!
Thanks for the update... must spread some reps before giving to thundergod again! Rock that TRIONE :lol:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Ergopharm used to sell a product that was transdermal 6-OXO with a DMSO carrier....so yeah, I'd assume a homebrew of this would be possible. I have no idea on working out the dosing however.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeahright--- I am :type:fairly certain the dosage for the transdermal 6-oxo would be 75 mgs. in the morning and another 75 mgs. in the evening. 12 hours apart.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im gonna get 5g of Androstenetrione and mix it with penetrate, run it for a month.

Thundergod, how did you dose it as far as measring it out?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Warbird--- Well, I put 10 grams of trione in my 8 oz. bottle, so my dosage is about 40 mg. per 1 ml. I use an oral syringe from wal-mart. This is the only way to get a constant dose in my opinion. I use roughly 2 ml. in the morning and another 2 ml. in late afternoon, 12 hours apart. I hope this helps. If you only use half the trione (5 grams) Then your dosage will only be 20 mg. per 1 ml. Use 4ml. twice per day. This will give you a total of 160 mg. per day and you will LOVE IT!!!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I put 5 grams of Formestane and 4 grams of Yohimbine HCL in an 8oz. bottle of Penetrate. Doing 8 pumps in the AM, and 6 pumps in the PM. Strength keeps going up when taking this alongside of Incarnate. My leg strength has shot up, and my thighs are growing like weeds. Then again, I AM over-prioritizing legs cus I'm recovering from a separated AC joint, doing them every 4 days till exhaustion. Sex drive is up, and general feeling of well being is up.

I'm thinking of buying Dermabolics' ATD and mix 3-4 grams of Androstenetrione in it and keep going with this transdermal once I run out of my current stack.

Transdermal is definitely my favorite form of delivery, cus I'm quite ****ing tired of choking down handfulls of pills a couple times a day ! lol

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put 5 grams of Formestane and 4 grams of Yohimbine HCL in an 8oz. bottle of Penetrate. Doing 8 pumps in the AM, and 6 pumps in the PM. Strength keeps going up when taking this alongside of Incarnate. My leg strength has shot up, and my thighs are growing like weeds. Then again, I AM over-prioritizing legs cus I'm recovering from a separated AC joint, doing them every 4 days till exhaustion. Sex drive is up, and general feeling of well being is up.

I'm thinking of buying Dermabolics' ATD and mix 3-4 grams of Androstenetrione in it and keep going with this transdermal once I run out of my current stack.

Transdermal is definitely my favorite form of delivery, cus I'm quite ****ing tired of choking down handfulls of pills a couple times a day ! lol
Norwegian--- I've done about the same thing as you're gonna do. I bought a $15 bottle of dermabolics ATD, but then I added 5 grams of androstenetrione to it. You will have to give the bottle a hot water bath before you add the trione powder. Add in about a gram at a time until it's all in there. Then shake the living HADES out of it. It'll be good to go. This will give you a break from the formestane. But the formestane is much stronger and more effective in my book!!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Norwegian--- I've done about the same thing as you're gonna do. I bought a $15 bottle of dermabolics ATD, but then I added 5 grams of androstenetrione to it. You will have to give the bottle a hot water bath before you add the trione powder. Add in about a gram at a time until it's all in there. Then shake the living HADES out of it. It'll be good to go. This will give you a break from the formestane. But the formestane is much stronger and more effective in my book!!
I appreciate the advice ! When I mixed my Form/Yohimbine I poured the penetrate into a 12 oz glass container and placed it on a pan with boiling water. I mixed the powder in little by little, then stirred, then shook, then mix a little more . . It worked nontheless ..

How come you're liking the formestane better ? What advantages did you experience with the form over the atd/trione ?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I appreciate the advice ! When I mixed my Form/Yohimbine I poured the penetrate into a 12 oz glass container and placed it on a pan with boiling water. I mixed the powder in little by little, then stirred, then shook, then mix a little more . . It worked nontheless ..

How come you're liking the formestane better ? What advantages did you experience with the form over the atd/trione ?
In my experience, form and trione BOTH increase libido, increase aggression, increase drive in the gym, and make me a bit anxious/irritable. Form is stronger in every one of those categories.

Trione is rough on my joints but form is not. Trione gives me acne but form does not.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bulk androstenetrione is out of stock :(

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bulk androstenetrione is out of stock :(
Try CNW ( I think you know what this means), You can get 31 or more grams for $1 per gram. I've never seen it cheaper anywhere else.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try CNW ( I think you know what this means), You can get 31 or more grams for $1 per gram. I've never seen it cheaper anywhere else.
got it

gonna start this tomoro :)

Still gotta mix it, kinda scared@!!! Also need to get a syringe...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So lemme get this straight (i suck at conversions, lol)

Im gonna put 4.5 g in the 8 oz of penetrate. So 8ml would = 150mg right?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more question. WHere do you apply it? If you apply it to your stomach will it make any difference, maybe lean that area out a little?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more question. WHere do you apply it? If you apply it to your stomach will it make any difference, maybe lean that area out a little?
Your conversion is right. But I've heard from others not to apply it to your stomach. It's not a topical fat burner either. It's systemic. Gets into your bloodstream slowly through your skin. Best places: tops of feet, behind knees, inner thighs, inner arms and forearms, and chest. You're gonna love this stuff. It's the schizz!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your conversion is right. But I've heard from others not to apply it to your stomach. It's not a topical fat burner either. It's systemic. Gets into your bloodstream slowly through your skin. Best places: tops of feet, behind knees, inner thighs, inner arms and forearms, and chest. You're gonna love this stuff. It's the schizz!!
Thanks man, im gonna apply it to make foreams since their pretty lean and **** load of veins

that frees up my stomach for maybe some napalm :D

Also u said you got the saringe (sp?) from wall mart? I dont know of any wall marts around here, have any other suggestions, and in what section of the floor do you find em? Right now i just am doing 8 squirts cause 1 squirt =~.5ml but i want to be more precise...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with thunder that topical AIs usually don't have much effect on belly fat for me.

However, I personally disagree with the common rule that the transdermal isn't absorbed well to that area. Just for shiits and giggles, just now, I applied TD formestane to my belly only, and still got the same formestane rush about 2 minutes later that I always get :head:

Edit: syringes are in the baby food section of grocery stores. Not all of them have ml measurements though so look carefully before purchasing.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man, im gonna apply it to make foreams since their pretty lean and **** load of veins

that frees up my stomach for maybe some napalm :D

Also u said you got the saringe (sp?) from wall mart? I dont know of any wall marts around here, have any other suggestions, and in what section of the floor do you find em? Right now i just am doing 8 squirts cause 1 squirt =~.5ml but i want to be more precise...
Try Walgreens instead then. Actually, any drugstore or pharmacy will have them. At wal-mart they're in the children's cold medicine area. But just ask someone at your local pharmacy. I heard Walgreens gives them away if you tell them it's for your sick baby! This is the only way to get an accurate dose. Those spray pumps on dermabolics and penetrate SUCK!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question. What is the consistancy of the 6 oxox+ penetrate?

Mine is kinda grainy, is that right? Or should i shake it up more

Also the thing that squirts out teh liquid (dunno what its called) got clogged, does that mean i didint mix it well enough??

Im going to get a saringe right now so isnt that much of a deal

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you didn't poor the trione in a little at at time and let it dissolve now your stuck with it like that. I would heat it up and maybe run it through a blender.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you didn't poor the trione in a little at at time and let it dissolve now your stuck with it like that. I would heat it up and maybe run it through a blender.
hmm, ill heat it up again. I pured in 2.5g at a time...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little Update

On day 4, taking ~160mg a day.

Probably placebo but my sex drive is way up and my streangth is through the roof (and im dieting :eek: ) Cant wait to see what happens after a couple weeks!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little Update

On day 4, taking ~160mg a day.

Probably placebo but my sex drive is way up and my streangth is through the roof (and im dieting :eek: ) Cant wait to see what happens after a couple weeks!!
It's not placebo dude. This sh*t starts to work fast. And I'll tell you what's gonna happen after a couple of weeks---You're gonna be in freaking love with this sh*t. You'll just keep getting stronger and hornier!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so ever since i started transdermal trione i havnt had a solid ****.

anyone else experiencing this problem? lol

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
for some reason i believe 6oxo got me sick i dont know why ive been sick for about 5 days and i cut 6oxo outta my supp lineup and im just starting to get over it

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so ever since i started transdermal trione i havnt had a solid ****.

anyone else experiencing this problem? lol
I've never had that problem with trione dude. My hammer:hammer: just keeps on pounding away! But, then again, I AM the Thundergod with mighty mjolnir! You may be over-stimulating somehow. Do you take pre-workout energizers? This could do it. Too much caffiene or other stimulants are not good for libido IMHO! Try some horny goat weed ot maybe testofen. They will help!:thumbsup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for some reason i believe 6oxo got me sick i dont know why ive been sick for about 5 days and i cut 6oxo outta my supp lineup and im just starting to get over it
Well, that's not good. Everybody reacts differently to different things! Not good if you're always going to be on the:dump: This stuff may not be for you. If you're looking to ditch it or sell it, then PM me and let's make a deal!:wave:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never had that problem with trione dude. My hammer:hammer: just keeps on pounding away! But, then again, I AM the Thundergod with mighty mjolnir! You may be over-stimulating somehow. Do you take pre-workout energizers? This could do it. Too much caffiene or other stimulants are not good for libido IMHO! Try some horny goat weed ot maybe testofen. They will help!:thumbsup:
no, i ment solid sh it. lol. I get boners all the time, lol. Libido is great!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, i ment solid sh it. lol. I get boners all the time, lol. Libido is great!
Oh, you meant:dump: Well, that's different then. Not too many:hot: or:donut: is it? LOL:lol: You'll be fine. It's probably NOT the trione by the way. But, if it is, PM me to take it off of your hands!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, you meant:dump: Well, that's different then. Not too many:hot: or:donut: is it? LOL:lol: You'll be fine. It's probably NOT the trione by the way. But, if it is, PM me to take it off of your hands!
Naw dude, today is gonna be my first cheat meal since i started my diet 8 days ago (taking the lady out)

And NO, you cannot have my trione!! :p

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to say im leaning out like a mofo, its insane!!! And im eating 3000k a day :eek:

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
im thinking about running dermal 11-oxo and im gonna jump back on 6-oxo dermal turned out i got sick from somthing totoally different, also 6 oxo i thought it was just estrogen control what exsactly is it if your leaning out and getting really strong could some one cliff not educate me???? also could someone shoot me a pm where to get the bulk powder

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im thinking about running dermal 11-oxo and im gonna jump back on 6-oxo dermal turned out i got sick from somthing totoally different, also 6 oxo i thought it was just estrogen control what exsactly is it if your leaning out and getting really strong could some one cliff not educate me???? also could someone shoot me a pm where to get the bulk powder
raises test by lowering estrogen. more test= better everything

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little Update:
Day 20

Been keeping track of my body fat by measurements/calipers/body fat scale

And before you bash body fat scales i have a pretty good one and while it may not be accurate it is consistant and taht is all that matters.

So far i have dropped 3 lbs of fat and GAINED 1.4 lbs of muscle :eek:

And this is while NOT working out ANY upper body

****ing amazing

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Little Update:
Day 20

Been keeping track of my body fat by measurements/calipers/body fat scale

And before you bash body fat scales i have a pretty good one and while it may not be accurate it is consistant and taht is all that matters.

So far i have dropped 3 lbs of fat and GAINED 1.4 lbs of muscle :eek:

And this is while NOT working out ANY upper body

****ing amazing
Anything else in the stack? I remember a few guys on other forums a loooong time ago got very visible results like yours in about 2 or 3 weeks. Under-rated stuff, I bet you agree :head:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything else in the stack? I remember a few guys on other forums a loooong time ago got very visible results like yours in about 2 or 3 weeks. Under-rated stuff, I bet you agree :head:
used napalm for a week (getting new bottle in a couple days to finish off the log) EC, have 12 dayas of activate (left over bottle, started it 5 days ago) and Lean xtreme 2

and did i mention im cutting on 3000 calories when i sually cut on like 2400? wtf?! love it!

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering about a cycle running this solo?

tapering up and down. I did the conversion that Thundergod said, 10g trione/penetrate= 1mL=40mg.

but im sure thats not 100% accurate because transferring from jar to bottle and all.

so im looking for dosages for 40mg=1mL and running it solo, not PCT. but i want to taper up and down to reduce rebound. Thanks

looking to max at 600mg ( 160mg TRANS )

I had a ergo rep say this for the pill version. 200,400,600,600,400,200

but I'd like to run it short maybe 3-4 weeks so i can run it at a later date again. but ill run it longer if it provides better gains.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering about a cycle running this solo?

tapering up and down. I did the conversion that Thundergod said, 10g trione/penetrate= 1mL=40mg.

but im sure thats not 100% accurate because transferring from jar to bottle and all.

so im looking for dosages for 40mg=1mL and running it solo, not PCT. but i want to taper up and down to reduce rebound. Thanks

looking to max at 600mg ( 160mg TRANS )

I had a ergo rep say this for the pill version. 200,400,600,600,400,200

but I'd like to run it short maybe 3-4 weeks so i can run it at a later date again. but ill run it longer if it provides better gains.
use 5 g in 8 oz, take 4 ml 2x a day for 4 weeks. works out perfect.

why would u taper ur and down? there shouldnt be any rebound...