Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    no, i ment solid sh it. lol. I get boners all the time, lol. Libido is great!
    Oh, you meant Well, that's different then. Not too many:hot: or:donut: is it? LOL You'll be fine. It's probably NOT the trione by the way. But, if it is, PM me to take it off of your hands!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Oh, you meant Well, that's different then. Not too many:hot: or:donut: is it? LOL You'll be fine. It's probably NOT the trione by the way. But, if it is, PM me to take it off of your hands!
    Naw dude, today is gonna be my first cheat meal since i started my diet 8 days ago (taking the lady out)

And NO, you cannot have my trione!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Just wanted to say im leaning out like a mofo, its insane!!! And im eating 3000k a day
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.41%

im thinking about running dermal 11-oxo and im gonna jump back on 6-oxo dermal turned out i got sick from somthing totoally different, also 6 oxo i thought it was just estrogen control what exsactly is it if your leaning out and getting really strong could some one cliff not educate me???? also could someone shoot me a pm where to get the bulk powder
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    im thinking about running dermal 11-oxo and im gonna jump back on 6-oxo dermal turned out i got sick from somthing totoally different, also 6 oxo i thought it was just estrogen control what exsactly is it if your leaning out and getting really strong could some one cliff not educate me???? also could someone shoot me a pm where to get the bulk powder
    raises test by lowering estrogen. more test= better everything
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Little Update:
    Day 20

Been keeping track of my body fat by measurements/calipers/body fat scale

And before you bash body fat scales i have a pretty good one and while it may not be accurate it is consistant and taht is all that matters.

So far i have dropped 3 lbs of fat and GAINED 1.4 lbs of muscle

And this is while NOT working out ANY upper body

****ing amazing
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.94%

Little Update:
    Day 20

Been keeping track of my body fat by measurements/calipers/body fat scale

And before you bash body fat scales i have a pretty good one and while it may not be accurate it is consistant and taht is all that matters.

So far i have dropped 3 lbs of fat and GAINED 1.4 lbs of muscle

And this is while NOT working out ANY upper body

****ing amazing
    Anything else in the stack? I remember a few guys on other forums a loooong time ago got very visible results like yours in about 2 or 3 weeks. Under-rated stuff, I bet you agree
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Anything else in the stack? I remember a few guys on other forums a loooong time ago got very visible results like yours in about 2 or 3 weeks. Under-rated stuff, I bet you agree
    used napalm for a week (getting new bottle in a couple days to finish off the log) EC, have 12 dayas of activate (left over bottle, started it 5 days ago) and Lean xtreme 2

and did i mention im cutting on 3000 calories when i sually cut on like 2400? wtf?! love it!
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.33%

I was wondering about a cycle running this solo?

tapering up and down. I did the conversion that Thundergod said, 10g trione/penetrate= 1mL=40mg.

but im sure thats not 100% accurate because transferring from jar to bottle and all.

so im looking for dosages for 40mg=1mL and running it solo, not PCT. but i want to taper up and down to reduce rebound. Thanks

looking to max at 600mg ( 160mg TRANS )

I had a ergo rep say this for the pill version. 200,400,600,600,400,200

but I'd like to run it short maybe 3-4 weeks so i can run it at a later date again. but ill run it longer if it provides better gains.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Quote Originally Posted by MrOneEyedBoh View Post
    I was wondering about a cycle running this solo?

tapering up and down. I did the conversion that Thundergod said, 10g trione/penetrate= 1mL=40mg.

but im sure thats not 100% accurate because transferring from jar to bottle and all.

so im looking for dosages for 40mg=1mL and running it solo, not PCT. but i want to taper up and down to reduce rebound. Thanks

looking to max at 600mg ( 160mg TRANS )

I had a ergo rep say this for the pill version. 200,400,600,600,400,200

but I'd like to run it short maybe 3-4 weeks so i can run it at a later date again. but ill run it longer if it provides better gains.
    use 5 g in 8 oz, take 4 ml 2x a day for 4 weeks. works out perfect.

why would u taper ur and down? there shouldnt be any rebound...
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.33%

i already did the 10g in penetrate..

and i heard that you should taper up and down to prevent it,, big spaz said that over at bb.com....
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Quote Originally Posted by MrOneEyedBoh View Post
    i already did the 10g in penetrate..

and i heard that you should taper up and down to prevent it,, big spaz said that over at bb.com....

well if u use 10g in 8 oz u only are going to have to use 2 ml 2x a day to = 600mg

so 200 mg =.66 ml 2x a day, 300mg = 1 lm x2 a day and so on
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.33%

do i need to taper up?

if i dont, what are people running a day and for howlong?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Question. What is the consistancy of the 6 oxox+ penetrate?

Mine is kinda grainy, is that right? Or should i shake it up more

Also the thing that squirts out teh liquid (dunno what its called) got clogged, does that mean i didint mix it well enough??

Im going to get a saringe right now so isnt that much of a deal
    warbird....so, what is your final consensus on this stuff? I am very interested.

thanks
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    warbird....so, what is your final consensus on this stuff? I am very interested.

thanks
    Best supp i have used so far. My fav supp used to be XF but now transdermal 6 oxo woops its ass!!!!

Cant wait to try it on a bulk!!! In probably 2 months (once im done from shoulder rehab from my surgery on 4/25) im gonna run it with 7 keto mixed into the transdermal too. 6 weeks bulk!!!

No one has it but i found a little bit (found it for 3$ a g instad of 5) and bought 20g. I WISH i would have bought it up when it was still 1$/g I would have bought atleast 100g.

This is defenently the strongest stuff i have ever used, cant even imagine what its like to be on PH/DS/Juice!!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Best supp i have used so far. My fav supp used to be XF but now transdermal 6 oxo woops its ass!!!!

Cant wait to try it on a bulk!!! In probably 2 months (once im done from shoulder rehab from my surgery on 4/25) im gonna run it with 7 keto mixed into the transdermal too. 6 weeks bulk!!!

No one has it but i found a little bit (found it for 3$ a g instad of 5) and bought 20g. I WISH i would have bought it up when it was still 1$/g I would have bought atleast 100g.

This is defenently the strongest stuff i have ever used, cant even imagine what its like to be on PH/DS/Juice!!
    So, how would this work on a cut/recomp after a hdrol cycle and PCT? I am thinking of a few options.

(a) 11-oxo cycle
    (b) transdermal 6-oxo

Any input? What is your PCT for transdermal 6-oxo

thanks
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.94%

Trione and formestane are the only 2 supps that I've had consistent results with. None of this test booster hype BS. They will instigate results, but not quite like the ph/designers as I'm sure you understand.

First thoughts are that trione stays in solution a bit easier than formestane. However, I'd never use either of these with TD application for a post cycle plan because I suspect erratic dosing with uneven concentrations in solution.

I'm about 2 weeks in to a mild cut with TD trione at about 80-120mg per day (2-3ml morning and then again at night). I'm stacking with VPX Meltdown. So far, this combo is working nicely. I haven't done skinfolds yet (since day1) but I'm 100% positive bodyfat is starting to fade. Also, the trione is keeping strength up (maybe slightly increased strength) despite carb restrictions on most days.

Just a side note on the Meltdown, I'm having MUCH greater success with it than I did with Leviathon/Incarnate stack... not to mention that I'm doing LESS intense cardio on my current stack than I did with Lev/Inc.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Trione and formestane are the only 2 supps that I've had consistent results with. None of this test booster hype BS. They will instigate results, but not quite like the ph/designers as I'm sure you understand.

First thoughts are that trione stays in solution a bit easier than formestane. However, I'd never use either of these with TD application for a post cycle plan because I suspect erratic dosing with uneven concentrations in solution.

I'm about 2 weeks in to a mild cut with TD trione at about 80-120mg per day (2-3ml morning and then again at night). I'm stacking with VPX Meltdown. So far, this combo is working nicely. I haven't done skinfolds yet (since day1) but I'm 100% positive bodyfat is starting to fade. Also, the trione is keeping strength up (maybe slightly increased strength) despite carb restrictions on most days.

Just a side note on the Meltdown, I'm having MUCH greater success with it than I did with Leviathon/Incarnate stack... not to mention that I'm doing LESS intense cardio on my current
    stack than I did with Lev/Inc.
    man...sounds good. Would like to hear your setup...concoction.

thanks
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

So, how would this work on a cut/recomp after a hdrol cycle and PCT? I am thinking of a few options.

(a) 11-oxo cycle
    (b) transdermal 6-oxo

Any input? What is your PCT for transdermal 6-oxo

thanks
    im only 19 so i personally wouldnt do 11 oxo and havnt really looked into it but it looks like a good cutter but pretty week.

no pct for 6 oxo
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.94%

man...sounds good. Would like to hear your setup...concoction.

thanks
    I'm not sure what your asking?

In general, I take 2 meltdown fasted first thing in the morning and apply 2-3ml TD trione after morning shower. I take 1 meltdown 30min before lunch and apply 2-3ml TD trione after evening shower. I train HST style currently, and probably walking the tightrope with overtraining. Because of the intensity of HST, cardio is minimal and I actually had to cut out HIT on the treadmill for this routine.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.26%

Just a side note on the Meltdown, I'm having MUCH greater success with it than I did with Leviathon/Incarnate stack... not to mention that I'm doing LESS intense cardio on my current stack than I did with Lev/Inc.

I'm trying to decide right now between TD form or TD trione for a cut. Which did you feel gave you better results as far as "leaning effect" goes?

I have one 4oz bottle w/ 3grams of form and one 4oz bottle with 5 grams of Trione.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.94%

Quote Originally Posted by coug42 View Post
    I'm trying to decide right now between TD form or TD trione for a cut. Which did you feel gave you better results as far as "leaning effect" goes?

I have one 4oz bottle w/ 3grams of form and one 4oz bottle with 5 grams of Trione.
    Either would be great stacked with your favorite thermogenic.

Since you have seperate carriers, you could also play with the dosages and simply stack the two together.

Keep your protein sky high because there's some mild anabolic qualities to both and IMO you can gain a bit of lean mass with them even while cutting.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Alright guys i just got 5g 6oxo and my bottle of penetrate, now lets see if i got this right:
    1) pour the penetrate in a glass container, while i heata pan of water on the stove to a boil
    2) place the glass container with penetrate in the hot water
    3) add 1 gram of 6oxo in with the hot/warm penetrate and stir
    4) repeat step 3 until all 5 grams are mixed uniformly in the solution
    now should i put the solution into another container, back in the penetrate bottle, or do something else? And if I apply 4ml twice daily, how long should this solution last?
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    Alright guys i just got 5g 6oxo and my bottle of penetrate, now lets see if i got this right:
    1) pour the penetrate in a glass container, while i heata pan of water on the stove to a boil
    2) place the glass container with penetrate in the hot water
    3) add 1 gram of 6oxo in with the hot/warm penetrate and stir
    4) repeat step 3 until all 5 grams are mixed uniformly in the solution
    now should i put the solution into another container, back in the penetrate bottle, or do something else? And if I apply 4ml twice daily, how long should this solution last?
    it will last alittle longer than 30 days. Just put it in the microwave, not a pan. ANd pour it back into the bottle
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

it will last alittle longer than 30 days. Just put it in the microwave, not a pan. ANd pour it back into the bottle
    Thanks a lot for the info. I really appreciate it...
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%

how long do you leave it in the microwave and do you add in 1 gram of trione then put it back in the microwave and then add another gram of trione and so on...?
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Quote Originally Posted by ZIMM View Post
    how long do you leave it in the microwave and do you add in 1 gram of trione then put it back in the microwave and then add another gram of trione and so on...?
    i dunno i think like 30 seconds? THen i mixed in the first 2.5g then added the rest of the heated liquid (that was in another container) in the mix the other 2.5g
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.17%

ok, I've been searching around quite a bit and have gone with 10 grams of 6oxo in one 8 oz bottle of penetrate. I added a gram at a time and reheated it after every gram, after five grams I started adding a little at a time the rest of the penetrate, heated of course. And to make sure it all went in. I waited a day heated again and stuck it in the blender for a good minute. There is a very minuscule amount in the bottom of the bottle so I am very happy with the mix. Only quest I have is the dosing, I calculated 10 grams at 200mg a day would come out to about 50 days worth of dosing. Problem is I don't know how much is in a pump. Or should I just go the oral syringe rout.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Ergopharm used to sell a product that was transdermal 6-OXO with a DMSO carrier....so yeah, I'd assume a homebrew of this would be possible. I have no idea on working out the dosing however.
    i actually used this, can't remember the name now. somehow pat arnold managed to get both trione and yohimbe in the same td. what i do remember is everything it touched it stained a nasty brown. oh yeah, it was called skulpt.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

bump for results? I'm going to run soon.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    bump for results? I'm going to run soon.
    The results that I had from running around 34 days of 5 grams of 6 oxo w/ an 8 oz bottle of penetrate were very pleasant. The dosage was 4ml in the morning after a shower and repeated at night. I remained the same weight (190) but I look more shredded (so I think I cut down on the bf). Not any impressive increases strength wise though. My skin did become noticeably more oily during the duration of the trial, which I did expect to happen. I ordered 10 more grams of 6 oxo if that tells you how I felt about my time using it.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%

I just recieved 10 grams of trione, it looks to be no more then 2 level tablespoons of poweder. Is this correct?
    I dont have a gram scale , so I cant be sure.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.54%

1 tablespoon is about 5grams so it should be OK

Similar Forum Threads

1. 11-oxo: Transdermal VS Caps
    By cocoleveo7686 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 09:53 PM
  2. Transdermal 6 OXO??
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 01:51 AM
  3. 7 oxo dhea dose for women (Transdermal)
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 08:38 AM
  4. Anyone ever used 6-oxo transdermally?
    By TheThreeAminos in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 09:03 PM
  5. Transdermal 6-OXO?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 01:29 PM