6 oxo transdermal?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Question. What is the consistancy of the 6 oxox+ penetrate?

    Mine is kinda grainy, is that right? Or should i shake it up more

    Also the thing that squirts out teh liquid (dunno what its called) got clogged, does that mean i didint mix it well enough??

    Im going to get a saringe right now so isnt that much of a deal
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html


  2. Sounds like you didn't poor the trione in a little at at time and let it dissolve now your stuck with it like that. I would heat it up and maybe run it through a blender.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by warriorway View Post
    Sounds like you didn't poor the trione in a little at at time and let it dissolve now your stuck with it like that. I would heat it up and maybe run it through a blender.
    hmm, ill heat it up again. I pured in 2.5g at a time...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  4. Little Update

    On day 4, taking ~160mg a day.

    Probably placebo but my sex drive is way up and my streangth is through the roof (and im dieting ) Cant wait to see what happens after a couple weeks!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  5. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Little Update

    On day 4, taking ~160mg a day.

    Probably placebo but my sex drive is way up and my streangth is through the roof (and im dieting ) Cant wait to see what happens after a couple weeks!!
    It's not placebo dude. This sh*t starts to work fast. And I'll tell you what's gonna happen after a couple of weeks---You're gonna be in freaking love with this sh*t. You'll just keep getting stronger and hornier!
    •   
       


  6. Ok, so ever since i started transdermal trione i havnt had a solid ****.

    anyone else experiencing this problem? lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  7. for some reason i believe 6oxo got me sick i dont know why ive been sick for about 5 days and i cut 6oxo outta my supp lineup and im just starting to get over it
  8. Post


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Ok, so ever since i started transdermal trione i havnt had a solid ****.

    anyone else experiencing this problem? lol
    I've never had that problem with trione dude. My hammer just keeps on pounding away! But, then again, I AM the Thundergod with mighty mjolnir! You may be over-stimulating somehow. Do you take pre-workout energizers? This could do it. Too much caffiene or other stimulants are not good for libido IMHO! Try some horny goat weed ot maybe testofen. They will help!
  9. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    for some reason i believe 6oxo got me sick i dont know why ive been sick for about 5 days and i cut 6oxo outta my supp lineup and im just starting to get over it
    Well, that's not good. Everybody reacts differently to different things! Not good if you're always going to be on the This stuff may not be for you. If you're looking to ditch it or sell it, then PM me and let's make a deal!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I've never had that problem with trione dude. My hammer just keeps on pounding away! But, then again, I AM the Thundergod with mighty mjolnir! You may be over-stimulating somehow. Do you take pre-workout energizers? This could do it. Too much caffiene or other stimulants are not good for libido IMHO! Try some horny goat weed ot maybe testofen. They will help!
    no, i ment solid sh it. lol. I get boners all the time, lol. Libido is great!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  11. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    no, i ment solid sh it. lol. I get boners all the time, lol. Libido is great!
    Oh, you meant Well, that's different then. Not too many:hot: or:donut: is it? LOL You'll be fine. It's probably NOT the trione by the way. But, if it is, PM me to take it off of your hands!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Oh, you meant Well, that's different then. Not too many:hot: or:donut: is it? LOL You'll be fine. It's probably NOT the trione by the way. But, if it is, PM me to take it off of your hands!
    Naw dude, today is gonna be my first cheat meal since i started my diet 8 days ago (taking the lady out)

    And NO, you cannot have my trione!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  13. Just wanted to say im leaning out like a mofo, its insane!!! And im eating 3000k a day
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  14. im thinking about running dermal 11-oxo and im gonna jump back on 6-oxo dermal turned out i got sick from somthing totoally different, also 6 oxo i thought it was just estrogen control what exsactly is it if your leaning out and getting really strong could some one cliff not educate me???? also could someone shoot me a pm where to get the bulk powder

  15. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    im thinking about running dermal 11-oxo and im gonna jump back on 6-oxo dermal turned out i got sick from somthing totoally different, also 6 oxo i thought it was just estrogen control what exsactly is it if your leaning out and getting really strong could some one cliff not educate me???? also could someone shoot me a pm where to get the bulk powder
    raises test by lowering estrogen. more test= better everything
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  16. Little Update:
    Day 20

    Been keeping track of my body fat by measurements/calipers/body fat scale

    And before you bash body fat scales i have a pretty good one and while it may not be accurate it is consistant and taht is all that matters.

    So far i have dropped 3 lbs of fat and GAINED 1.4 lbs of muscle

    And this is while NOT working out ANY upper body

    ****ing amazing
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Little Update:
    Day 20

    Been keeping track of my body fat by measurements/calipers/body fat scale

    And before you bash body fat scales i have a pretty good one and while it may not be accurate it is consistant and taht is all that matters.

    So far i have dropped 3 lbs of fat and GAINED 1.4 lbs of muscle

    And this is while NOT working out ANY upper body

    ****ing amazing
    Anything else in the stack? I remember a few guys on other forums a loooong time ago got very visible results like yours in about 2 or 3 weeks. Under-rated stuff, I bet you agree

  18. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Anything else in the stack? I remember a few guys on other forums a loooong time ago got very visible results like yours in about 2 or 3 weeks. Under-rated stuff, I bet you agree
    used napalm for a week (getting new bottle in a couple days to finish off the log) EC, have 12 dayas of activate (left over bottle, started it 5 days ago) and Lean xtreme 2

    and did i mention im cutting on 3000 calories when i sually cut on like 2400? wtf?! love it!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  19. I was wondering about a cycle running this solo?

    tapering up and down. I did the conversion that Thundergod said, 10g trione/penetrate= 1mL=40mg.

    but im sure thats not 100% accurate because transferring from jar to bottle and all.

    so im looking for dosages for 40mg=1mL and running it solo, not PCT. but i want to taper up and down to reduce rebound. Thanks

    looking to max at 600mg ( 160mg TRANS )

    I had a ergo rep say this for the pill version. 200,400,600,600,400,200

    but I'd like to run it short maybe 3-4 weeks so i can run it at a later date again. but ill run it longer if it provides better gains.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrOneEyedBoh View Post
    I was wondering about a cycle running this solo?

    tapering up and down. I did the conversion that Thundergod said, 10g trione/penetrate= 1mL=40mg.

    but im sure thats not 100% accurate because transferring from jar to bottle and all.

    so im looking for dosages for 40mg=1mL and running it solo, not PCT. but i want to taper up and down to reduce rebound. Thanks

    looking to max at 600mg ( 160mg TRANS )

    I had a ergo rep say this for the pill version. 200,400,600,600,400,200

    but I'd like to run it short maybe 3-4 weeks so i can run it at a later date again. but ill run it longer if it provides better gains.
    use 5 g in 8 oz, take 4 ml 2x a day for 4 weeks. works out perfect.

    why would u taper ur and down? there shouldnt be any rebound...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  21. i already did the 10g in penetrate..

    and i heard that you should taper up and down to prevent it,, big spaz said that over at bb.com....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrOneEyedBoh View Post
    i already did the 10g in penetrate..

    and i heard that you should taper up and down to prevent it,, big spaz said that over at bb.com....

    well if u use 10g in 8 oz u only are going to have to use 2 ml 2x a day to = 600mg

    so 200 mg =.66 ml 2x a day, 300mg = 1 lm x2 a day and so on
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  23. do i need to taper up?

    if i dont, what are people running a day and for howlong?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Question. What is the consistancy of the 6 oxox+ penetrate?

    Mine is kinda grainy, is that right? Or should i shake it up more

    Also the thing that squirts out teh liquid (dunno what its called) got clogged, does that mean i didint mix it well enough??

    Im going to get a saringe right now so isnt that much of a deal
    warbird....so, what is your final consensus on this stuff? I am very interested.

    thanks

  25. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    warbird....so, what is your final consensus on this stuff? I am very interested.

    thanks
    Best supp i have used so far. My fav supp used to be XF but now transdermal 6 oxo woops its ass!!!!

    Cant wait to try it on a bulk!!! In probably 2 months (once im done from shoulder rehab from my surgery on 4/25) im gonna run it with 7 keto mixed into the transdermal too. 6 weeks bulk!!!

    No one has it but i found a little bit (found it for 3$ a g instad of 5) and bought 20g. I WISH i would have bought it up when it was still 1$/g I would have bought atleast 100g.

    This is defenently the strongest stuff i have ever used, cant even imagine what its like to be on PH/DS/Juice!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Best supp i have used so far. My fav supp used to be XF but now transdermal 6 oxo woops its ass!!!!

    Cant wait to try it on a bulk!!! In probably 2 months (once im done from shoulder rehab from my surgery on 4/25) im gonna run it with 7 keto mixed into the transdermal too. 6 weeks bulk!!!

    No one has it but i found a little bit (found it for 3$ a g instad of 5) and bought 20g. I WISH i would have bought it up when it was still 1$/g I would have bought atleast 100g.

    This is defenently the strongest stuff i have ever used, cant even imagine what its like to be on PH/DS/Juice!!
    So, how would this work on a cut/recomp after a hdrol cycle and PCT? I am thinking of a few options.

    (a) 11-oxo cycle
    (b) transdermal 6-oxo

    Any input? What is your PCT for transdermal 6-oxo

    thanks

  27. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    This is defenently the strongest stuff i have ever used, cant even imagine what its like to be on PH/DS/Juice!!
    Trione and formestane are the only 2 supps that I've had consistent results with. None of this test booster hype BS. They will instigate results, but not quite like the ph/designers as I'm sure you understand.

    First thoughts are that trione stays in solution a bit easier than formestane. However, I'd never use either of these with TD application for a post cycle plan because I suspect erratic dosing with uneven concentrations in solution.

    I'm about 2 weeks in to a mild cut with TD trione at about 80-120mg per day (2-3ml morning and then again at night). I'm stacking with VPX Meltdown. So far, this combo is working nicely. I haven't done skinfolds yet (since day1) but I'm 100% positive bodyfat is starting to fade. Also, the trione is keeping strength up (maybe slightly increased strength) despite carb restrictions on most days.

    Just a side note on the Meltdown, I'm having MUCH greater success with it than I did with Leviathon/Incarnate stack... not to mention that I'm doing LESS intense cardio on my current stack than I did with Lev/Inc.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Trione and formestane are the only 2 supps that I've had consistent results with. None of this test booster hype BS. They will instigate results, but not quite like the ph/designers as I'm sure you understand.

    First thoughts are that trione stays in solution a bit easier than formestane. However, I'd never use either of these with TD application for a post cycle plan because I suspect erratic dosing with uneven concentrations in solution.

    I'm about 2 weeks in to a mild cut with TD trione at about 80-120mg per day (2-3ml morning and then again at night). I'm stacking with VPX Meltdown. So far, this combo is working nicely. I haven't done skinfolds yet (since day1) but I'm 100% positive bodyfat is starting to fade. Also, the trione is keeping strength up (maybe slightly increased strength) despite carb restrictions on most days.

    Just a side note on the Meltdown, I'm having MUCH greater success with it than I did with Leviathon/Incarnate stack... not to mention that I'm doing LESS intense cardio on my current
    stack than I did with Lev/Inc.
    man...sounds good. Would like to hear your setup...concoction.

    thanks

  29. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    So, how would this work on a cut/recomp after a hdrol cycle and PCT? I am thinking of a few options.

    (a) 11-oxo cycle
    (b) transdermal 6-oxo

    Any input? What is your PCT for transdermal 6-oxo

    thanks
    im only 19 so i personally wouldnt do 11 oxo and havnt really looked into it but it looks like a good cutter but pretty week.

    no pct for 6 oxo
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    man...sounds good. Would like to hear your setup...concoction.

    thanks
    I'm not sure what your asking?

    In general, I take 2 meltdown fasted first thing in the morning and apply 2-3ml TD trione after morning shower. I take 1 meltdown 30min before lunch and apply 2-3ml TD trione after evening shower. I train HST style currently, and probably walking the tightrope with overtraining. Because of the intensity of HST, cardio is minimal and I actually had to cut out HIT on the treadmill for this routine.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 11-oxo: Transdermal VS Caps
    By cocoleveo7686 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 08:53 PM
  2. Transdermal 6 OXO??
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 12:51 AM
  3. 7 oxo dhea dose for women (Transdermal)
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 07:38 AM
  4. Anyone ever used 6-oxo transdermally?
    By TheThreeAminos in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 08:03 PM
  5. Transdermal 6-OXO?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 12:29 PM
Log in
Log in