Best advice needed

MeanOLMan

Awards
Ok guys, Iv'e been on fina for 6 days now at 40mgs ED for my first cycle. Im looking to add in test in the form of 4AD to counter any common tren sides from shut off test. Problem is IM BROKE, so I am looking to homebrew a androsol clone for cheap. Simply a quart or Isopropyl alcohol from lemelange and 25g's of 4diol powder from 1fast. An 8 oz bottle then dump 12g's of PH in the solution and voila androsol? IS IT THAT EASY?????? 40 bucks for a cycle of 4AD???? if this wouldnt work please guide me in the right direction bros.....thanx

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, Iv'e been on fina for 6 days now at 40mgs ED for my first cycle. Im looking to add in test in the form of 4AD to counter any common tren sides from shut off test. Problem is IM BROKE, so I am looking to homebrew a androsol clone for cheap. Simply a quart or Isopropyl alcohol from lemelange and 25g's of 4diol powder from 1fast. An 8 oz bottle then dump 12g's of PH in the solution and voila androsol? IS IT THAT EASY?????? 40 bucks for a cycle of 4AD???? if this wouldnt work please guide me in the right direction bros.....thanx
I would go with the BDC gel from this site. Iso alcohol won't do much as far as penetration is concerned. The BDC gel is chok full of penetration enhancers which will include some dmso. It is all premixed, except for the dmso (in case of spillage) but if it falls in don't worry it will only help. All you would have to do is add the PHs.

MeanOLMan

Awards
WHOA! let me get this straight? the T1 gel already has 4AD in it and is in 240cc of a delivery solution for 25.00 bucks !!!!! is that what I think i read? If so wouldnt this be my cheapest and best choice for what Im asking without the hassle of ordering bulk powder and what not? Please straighten me out if I missed something

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
WHOA! let me get this straight? the T1 gel already has 4AD in it and is in 240cc of a delivery solution for 25.00 bucks !!!!! is that what I think i read? If so wouldnt this be my cheapest and best choice for what Im asking without the hassle of ordering bulk powder and what not? Please straighten me out if I missed something
NO, if you read the T-1 lable it says:
2.5 grams 1-test and 2.5 grams 4-AD in 120 mL

I was talking about the gel by its self. Then you would add the 4ad powder to the gel. If you just want a 4ad transdermal.

MeanOLMan

Awards
Okay, better to make straight 4AD only. I got the 240cc idea from the Tgel, my bad. Okay so how many grams of powder can I jam into 240cc of Tgel? what would my mg/ml ratio look like? I would need this to last for at least 5-6 weeks......do you think I could get by with 240cc?

Power Nutrition

Hey MeanOLMan...check out our site. we still carry the T-4 GEL which is a transdermal lotion with 12 grams of 4-AD. This should fit the bill for what you are looking for. Also, pick up some DMSO for spills..lol

Power Nutrition

www.powernutrition.net

MeanOLMan

Awards
I searched for the T4 gel and it did not show up. Sounded perfect. Has it been discontinued? Anyhow If i have to buy the 240cc T-gel and add 15 g's of 4AD like it recommended, how many mg/ml would I be getting and would this last 5-6 weeks????? you guys are always a great help!

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I searched for the T4 gel and it did not show up. Sounded perfect. Has it been discontinued? Anyhow If i have to buy the 240cc T-gel and add 15 g's of 4AD like it recommended, how many mg/ml would I be getting and would this last 5-6 weeks????? you guys are always a great help!
The T-4 is no longer available here at Anabolicminds or BDC, but it is available at the following site as mentioned above.

http://powernutrition.net/store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=10&products_id=29

As far as the mg/ml it's just simlpe math. You take the amount of gr (15) and change it to mg 15000....so 15gr = 15000mg.....then devide by the number of ml in the container (240) you're using. So 15000mg / 240ml = 62.5mg/ml...... Every ml of your solution will give you 62.5mg of 4ad in your case.

One thing I want to mention is that if using the (BDC) gel and adding 4ad powder, I would only go as high as 12gr any more will precipitate out of the solution.

MeanOLMan

Awards
Hey, I dont understand this "add DMSO for spills" thing. how does this work? "spills" Im a little confused, I know DMSO speeds up delivery but why would it need to be added to the solution?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I dont understand this "add DMSO for spills" thing. how does this work? "spills" Im a little confused, I know DMSO speeds up delivery but why would it need to be added to the solution?
It's a cover your ass statement. So if you accidentally spill the bottle of dmso that comes with your gel, into the gel and shake the piss out of it. I'll bet you'll get a better percentage of absorbtion. Got it? if not pm me.:D