Intranasal Y-HCL

• Thread starter MySoulFindsRest
  • Start date

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Has anyone tried making a yohimbine hcl intranasal spray? Dose, effects, etc? I'll be experementing with it tomorrow, when my y-hcl powder comes in, trying about 1-3 mgs per dose, reccomended by another on another forum.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Thta won't obviously work for spot reduction but it will raise your body temp and work on the whole body./.. Talkto ya..

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
I didn't even think about for fat burning effects. This was just a stimulant idea(not originally mine though).

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
I made a batch of this and tried it.
I used an empty zicam bottle, which held about 100 squirts or so in 15 mL. so I put in a little less than 100 mgs. I feel warm all over, and pretty hyped up. It's not that stimulating, but I can see how 2 squirts will make me bounce off the walls. PING PING PING
I'll report again tomorrow when I try 2 squirts.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Any sexual side effects bro?? Yo is supposed to have them..let me know....

Sean

Awards
Mr. Sausage shrinks when I'm on an NYC stack - don't know if that's the norephedrine or yohimbine, though.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
That's the norephedrine. Yohimbine should erect you.

I have had no sexual effects, whatsoever. But, I'm not a good tester for that. You'll have to try it for yourself on that one.

I tried 2 squirts today. All I can say is, wow. It is quite addicting...

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by MySoulFindsRest
That's the norephedrine. Yohimbine should erect you.

I have had no sexual effects, whatsoever. But, I'm not a good tester for that. You'll have to try it for yourself on that one.

I tried 2 squirts today. All I can say is, wow. It is quite addicting...

How is your aggressiveness and focusedness while on this product? Sounds like its worth brewing up, considering it is relatively easy not to mention cheap.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
It depends on my mood. The first time I used it I was a chatterbox(very odd for me, people noticed something wasn't right), and could focus on one thing easily. I could stare at that one spot on the ceiling for hours.
The other times it was more like "Holy cow, I can't sit still. I feel like killing someone." That quote was from someone else, but is the perfect description on how I felt.

Focusedness, creating words there aye? lol jk.

khafra

Awards
Originally posted by Sean
Mr. Sausage shrinks when I'm on an NYC stack - don't know if that's the norephedrine or yohimbine, though.
Where have you found an NYC stack lately?  Sytrax doesn't make 'em anymore, do they?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I believe that if you take a caffine pill along with "tricuts II" by syntrax, you'll have a NYC "stack." Just not in one convenient pill.

ManBeast

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Gennapharm makes "Adrenalin", which is NYC + synephrine.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
MSFR, have you tried In-Rage.  If so, how does it compare.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
I haven't tried IN-Rage. But, from testimonials I've seen:
IN-Rage=calm, focused, aggression
intra y-hcl=truely en-raged, not so much focus, aggressive

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
En-Raged

I like it.  I'll have to give it a try.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Old thread, but I thought I would add that this still probably the best CNS stimulant I have ever used (great for pre-workout). Problem is getting the YHCL into solution. Plugs most nasal spray bottles very quickly. The solution I found was to use a 20/80 mix of PEG400 and DI water. First disolve the YHCL (and 3-Alpha if desired) in the PEG400 at 50 mg's/ml and stir until it is in solution. Then add the DI water and your done.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Awesome thread... do you guys get the sexual side effects with the intranasal Y-HCL ?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
I take it no one here ever tried Anorect-In?

Intranasal Y can be pretty damn enjoyable if you know what else to snort along with it. I wouldn't be terribly keen on snorting straight Y HCl by itself all that often. Yeah it's going to be fine for short-term onset appetite suppression or focus, but given how rapid the uptake is, you're going to get a really intense central wave of norepinephrine (the stress hormone responsibly for the hypophagia and stimulation), which is not good for you.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's going to be fine for short-term onset appetite suppression or focus, but given how rapid the uptake is, you're going to get a really intense central wave of norepinephrine (the stress hormone responsibly for the hypophagia and stimulation), which is not good for you.

Exctally why it is so good as a pre-workout stimulant only, not as long term solution to fatigue.

Never tried Anorect. I'm curious as to how Par kept the yohimbine in solution in DI water only.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used it in plain old bottled water. Never have I had any issue with it clogging. It is not a suspend but rather just a dilute solution that you shake well before each dose.

1g Y-hcl/100ml water, in a .1ml/spray - metered spary bottle for .001g/.1ml each spray. 3-6mg per dose with some old IN-Rage was my favorite. Very fast acting intense pre-activity of choice-stimulant.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I have used it in plain old bottled water. Never have I had any issue with it clogging. It is not a suspend but rather just a dilute solution that you shake well before each dose.

1g Y-hcl/100ml water, in a .1ml/spray - metered spary bottle for .001g/.1ml each spray. 3-6mg per dose with some old IN-Rage was my favorite. Very fast acting intense pre-activity of choice-stimulant.
Interesting.

So is there any reason to use it in anything other than water ?

Have you guys gotten headaches or any other side effects from it ?

Does it seem to directly affect your heartrate ?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I used the same nasal spray bottle from 1fast and clog the damn thing every time (I was mixing it as low as 5-10 mg/ml). I went through maybe four bottles before I began mixing the yhcl in PEG400. Maybe I just have bad luck.

I have not gotten any headaches or any sides other than perhaps an increased sense of fatigue when it wears off. It does hit fast, stay for maybe an hour and then wear off relatively fast. As Loki describes above, the initail wave of norepinephrine is intense, and after it subsides, you may feel a bit fatigued.

I am somewhat resistant to stimulants and very rarely notice an increase in heart rate. Not to say it isn't, its just not all that noticeable for me.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting.

So is there any reason to use it in anything other than water ?
not that I can see.
]Have you guys gotten headaches or any other side effects from it ?
once in a while. But I use a lot of other things that could contribute to headaches

Does it seem to directly affect your heartrate ?
Yes, quite a bit.

Keep in mind, back when I was using it I was using E/C and a chaser of cyclo-diol, IN-Y-hcl and IN-Rage... very very intense and aggresive:twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 24
solidsnake IGF-1/GH 10
Anabolics 4
tyga tyga Nootropics 32
Anabolics 2