4 AD and 19-Nordiol Grams

Bazz

Bazz

Awards
Hey Yo,

I'm going to be doing a 4 AD and 19-Nordiol stack, Transdermal method, using Dermabolics Transport Matrix 8 oz bottle, 6 week cycle !!!

Going to do 500mg 4AD and 800mg 19-Nordiol !!

Any ideas on the amounts of grams of each powder i need to add to a Dermabolics Transport Matrix 8 oz bottle to pull this off ???????!!

Any info much appreciated.

Cheers.

Strategic

Awards
You’re definitely gonna have to mix the 4ad and nordiol in separate bottles. If you got 2 of the 8oz dermabolics bottles and added 12 grams of powder to each, both would give you roughly 50mg per ml. So in order to take in the doses you mentioned, you would apply 5ml of the 4ad and 8ml of the nordiol twice daily. I wouldn’t add more than 12 grams per bottle because both of those PH powders can be hard to dissolve.

Bazz

Bazz

Awards
Cheers for the reply !!

Just wondered why you can't mix the two powders together in the same bottle, i've been told this is ok ??

Was going to mix them both in a 8 oz bottle shake it and heat it.

How many ml's do you get with one spray ?? Or how many sprays would you need ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheers for the reply !!

Just wondered why you can't mix the two powders together in the same bottle, i've been told this is ok ??

Was going to mix them both in a 8 oz bottle shake it and heat it.

How many ml's do you get with one spray ?? Or how many sprays would you need ?
The carrier would not be able to hold enough at the dose you want. Saturation occurs at about 7g per 4 oz.

Bazz

Bazz

Awards
Ok, i will go for 12 grams in two bottles one for 4 ad and the other for 19-nordiol !

How many sparys do you guys think for each ??

I will take it 2 - 3 times daily !

Bazz

Bazz

Awards
ok, ok, i much appreciate any assistance.

He will loose to Rampage anyway !!

So what do you think about the amount of sprays for each ?

Is this a decent amount to do a 6 week cycle with ?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've had very good luck using NP's Penetrate and fitting upwards of 20 grams of various PH's in it with no troubles.

Had a bottle that contained 7 grams 4AD, 7 grams 19 Nor and 4-5 grams of 1-Test...stayed in solution for many many months.

Bazz

Bazz

Awards
How big was the np's bottle ?

It's just how many sprays would you need to get 500mg 4AD and 800mg 19-Nordiol and the right amount of grams in two bottles for each powder ??

Strategic

Awards
How big was the np's bottle ?

It's just how many sprays would you need to get 500mg 4AD and 800mg 19-Nordiol and the right amount of grams in two bottles for each powder ??
I've never used np's carrier, but if you use dermabolics transport matrix, the most accurate way to measure your doses is by using an oral syringe instead of the sprayer. That way, you can be sure you’re getting the correct amount of ph. The spray nozzle isn’t accurate and gets clogged easily. Just go to CVS and pick up an oral syringe.

If you mix 12 grams of powder in an 8oz dermobolics bottle, the concentration will be 50mg per ml. Ideally, transdermals should be applied once every 12 hours, so take 5ml of 4ad (250mg) and 8ml of nordiol (400mg) twice a day. That’ll give you the daily dose you’re looking for, 500mg 4ad and 800mg nordiol.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
I've had very good luck using NP's Penetrate and fitting upwards of 20 grams of various PH's in it with no troubles.
Now I'm confused, because I was reading a thread where the poster couldn't even get 7g of formestane to dissolve. Is there some secret to it that the rest of us aren't aware of?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I dunno..maybe I just lucked out. I did heat the solution in a hot water bath first and slowly added each ingredient...everything just kept dissolving so I kept pouring it in.

Bazz

Bazz

Awards
Right then, cheers Strategic for the good info !!!

Going to go with 12 grams of 4 AD and 19 Nordiol in two separate Dermabolics 8 oz bottles !!

I've read that one spray equals 0.5ml of solution.

So for:
5ml of 4 AD = 10 sprays
8ml of Nordiol = 16 sprays

Ummmmmm sounds messy !

Strategic

Awards
Right then, cheers Strategic for the good info !!!

Going to go with 12 grams of 4 AD and 19 Nordiol in two separate Dermabolics 8 oz bottles !!

I've read that one spray equals 0.5ml of solution.

So for:
5ml of 4 AD = 10 sprays
8ml of Nordiol = 16 sprays

Ummmmmm sounds messy !

You should really use an oral syringe to measure your doses instead of the sprayer. ive never mixed nordiol, but i know from experience that 4ad solutions can be a little gritty. the spray nozzle will get clogged and you wont be able to get accurate doses. with an oral syringe, you can be sure youre getting the exact amount every time.