Transdermal Y.. and other stuff, help me out

Otori

Awards
Hi, first post by me but I´ve been reading quite a bit on the forum for a while but just registred because I now need help.

I´m interested in making a transdermal Yohimbine HCL product (Yes, I´vre read the sticky, lots of great info there) so I´ve come up with a recipe that I want you guys to comment on so here it is:

51% Aloevera gel
20% "Marcel Nimni solution" (10% benzyl alcohol, 40% acetone, 50% isopropanol)
10% PG (propylene glycol)
10% water
5% Menthol (75% solution)
4% PEG 400

Love it, hate it? Wrong ingredients? Wrong proportion of the ingredients?

Active ingredients will be Yohimbine HCL and caffeine to help with waterretention.

Help me out guys.

Jrizzle385

Awards
Skip the water and marcel mimni junk. The acetone is going to dry the skin very quickly. The ideal transdermal solution is going to keep the skin hydrated longer, allowing more of the active to pass through the skin.

Add in isopropyl alcohol and isopropyl myrsitate instead.

Otori

Awards
Thank you for your input bro.

I realise now that I was not clear enough in my first post so I just start with saying that I want to avoid systematic uptake as much as possible. I want to achive a local uptake in the subcutaneus fatlayer, thus the word "transdermal" is wrong.
Just pointing that out.

Could you plese clarify to me why I should skip the water and the Nimni soulution (have you read his studies on this area?).

If I get you right, you´re saying that I should add isopropyl alcohol and isopropyl myrsitate instead of acetone and/or isopropanol? Or maybe that was all wrong?

As far as I know, some irritation of the skin will not hinder the uptake of the active ingredients and wouldn´t the aloe vera and the propylene glycol help rehydrate the skin and keep it in good condition?

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

Skip the water and marcel mimni junk. The acetone is going to dry the skin very quickly. The ideal transdermal solution is going to keep the skin hydrated longer, allowing more of the active to pass through the skin.

Add in isopropyl alcohol and isopropyl myrsitate instead.