S1+ Characteristics

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys...I was just wondering what color the solution of original S1+ by Dermabolics is supposed to be? I picked some up awhile ago from another guy and noticed the solution is more or less clear. Recently I picked up a homebrewed one from different guy and noticed the solution is yellowish.

Could the color differences be because different stocks were used? I don't really have experience with transdermals. Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should range from a milky off-white to yellowish.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks dsade!
Anytime....shake it really well before you apply. It might have separated slightly as it got older.

Good thing about s1+ is that the sealed bottles protect the potency of the actives very well, IME.

You have a great product there.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that stuff was great! My first venture into the dark side.. My results from that were awesome! My friends all accused me of juicing! I loved it!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it a prohormone to test? I was young and dumb when that stuff was out...

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
wish it was still available...nice and wet to stack with havoc.

DaveB

Awards
I have a load of this stockpiled from preban (along with a few 4ad), when I was a little too young to take full advantage. Will be using at the end of summer and I will report back results. I have some 4ad powder I was going to augment it with, is this worth doing or is the current ratio ideal?

Strategic

Awards
I have a load of this stockpiled from preban (along with a few 4ad), when I was a little too young to take full advantage. Will be using at the end of summer and I will report back results. I have some 4ad powder I was going to augment it with, is this worth doing or is the current ratio ideal?
I’d add some 4ad since it does such a good job of combating the lethargy of 1test. Plus it’ll give you some extra bulk which won’t hurt (assuming you’re trying to bulk). If you follow the instructed dosage of S1+, you’ll be getting 200mg 1test and 300mg 4ad per day. Get a separate bottle of dermabolics transport matrix and add 6 grams of 4ad. That mix will give you a ratio of about 50mg 4ad per ml. So if you apply 2ml of the 4ad twice a day in addition to the S1+, you’ll be getting a total 500mg 4ad instead of just 300.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 0
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 4
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 1
pistonpump Anabolics 104