BDC Needs Beta Testers for New Formula!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Brewing Anabolic Minds

BDC Needs Beta Testers for New Formula!

I need twenty volunteers to test the new recipe.  The formula is COMPLETELY re-engineered for MAXIMUM effectiveness.  I have included two penetration enhancers that exceed or meet the increased absorption that is realized by accidental spills of other solvents into the bottle!  Unfortunately, they also meet or exceed the skin irritability as well.

So, I need the volunteers to provide feedback with respect to the original recipe.  Areas of particular interest are skin irritation and effectiveness when compared to the original line of products.

I will be offering 4 oz. versions of T-1 PRO (5 grams 1-test/2.5 grams 4-AD in 120 mL lotion) so that most can compare apples to apples.  Even though I would love to offer these free of charge I can't do that...since the new PE's are sold on a gram basis and are more expensive than the current market rate of gold!  The original T-1 PRO member price was ~$70 so this beta will be sold for $35 (half) + $5 for the new PE's = $40 (free shipping though)

To the bros that want to take that step to a higher level of performance...take a step forward.  Post your reservation in this thread.

I will need past experience with BDC lotions, current cycle plan, cycle goals, current stats, and diet.

The beta testers will be briefed as to the new ingredients and recipe with a full explanation of what each does for the formula.  I will also include personal hints, tips, and tricks to increase effectiveness beyond that which is afforded by the new recipe.

Chemo

2. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

I have used the T-1 in the past as well as home brew.

If this is available now I would be interested in buying some if you are interested in having me try it.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. Brewing Anabolic Minds

I forgot to add that after I get the feedback I will be releasing the formula to you bros...free of charge to the homebrewers

Chemo
    •   

4. Registered User

hi chemo, i've done the homebrew formula for t1pro w/ dmso as well...

currently on a higher volume training cycle w/ 3 days cardio per week. wasn't going to do another ph cycle till sept but am willing to move it up. i've consistantly been able to end up with keeping a 6 lb average gain from my ph cycles once thru with post cycle recovery, so my goal would be the same if not better. i have my post cycle goodies already.
    current stats are 218lbs @ 8.7 %bf....fairly clean diet at 3000 to 3200 cals. limiting my carbs some. roughly 275g protein/ day...

i also beta tested the ucp-1. thanks for the opportunity....al
  5. Registered User

Not sure how long you want to wait for beta testers. I am in the midst of a cutting cycle of fina right now and will be bulking again around the end of Aug. If that is to far away no problem, but if its good for you I'd love to beta test it.

Did one cycle of t1-pro w/slin for 6 weeks and had good results. Gained about 10-12 lean pounds.
  6. Gold Member

chemo i have quite a bit of experience with ur lotions would be glad to post pics and detailed journal..please consider me
  7. Registered User

Chemo, just a suggestion, but I think you would be better off just bringing back T-1 Pro and not worry about new penetration enhancers. How much better could they possibly make the overall formula, and would that justify the higher price (about 15% higher)? Just my two cents, but I think BDC Nutrition would be a lot better off if you guys just brought back T-4, T-1 Pro, and maybe expanded the line a little bit. Some good additions would be a 3-alpha mix, with 4-AD/1-Test, or both, and a 6-oxo/7-keto mix would be great. Well, these are just some suggestions, but I think they could really help you guys expand. If you would like some more just pm me.
  8. Registered User

Damn, and i just order a bottle of t-1 pro and t-1 the other day. I might purchase the other one you offering up but i gotta see if i got enough after i get my clomid and nolva
  9. Registered User

Originally posted by jay12
    Chemo, just a suggestion, but I think you would be better off just bringing back T-1 Pro and not worry about new penetration enhancers. How much better could they possibly make the overall formula, and would that justify the higher price (about 15% higher)? Just my two cents, but I think BDC Nutrition would be a lot better off if you guys just brought back T-4, T-1 Pro, and maybe expanded the line a little bit. Some good additions would be a 3-alpha mix, with 4-AD/1-Test, or both, and a 6-oxo/7-keto mix would be great. Well, these are just some suggestions, but I think they could really help you guys expand. If you would like some more just pm me.

Where you been homez T1 Pro is back.  You can get it @ powernutrition.net.

I'm pumped about this new beta product this should prove to be a pretty sick breakthrough in transdermals.
  10. Registered User

ill try it chemo, i have done 3 transdermal ph cycles, i have used ONE, SUPER ONE+ and ONE + i have had great results with all of them. im 34 yrs old and have about 10 total years of lifting experience. i am dying to get to 200lbs. i really need the weight for the job that i have. it would be greatly appreciated if youd let me give it a try.
    i would give you a daily or weekly journal what ever you want.

thanks
  11. Registered User

Originally posted by NPursuit

Where you been homez T1 Pro is back.  You can get it @ powernutrition.net.

I was talking about carrying it in the member store again. Having a distributor carry it's great, but $90 a pop is a little much.
  12. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Originally posted by jay12
    Improvement is a way of life...would you rather get 10 grams at 20% absorption or 5 grams at 40-60% absorption?  IMO, it is cheaper in the end for the members by getting a higher performance topical matrix than a "shotgun" effect of the T-1 PRO.

FYI - one of the new PE's has been clinically proven to be 150% as effective as DMSO.

Chemo
  13. Registered User

Hey Chemo,count me in to help do the testing for the new lotion. Sounds like a great product idea,let me know
    Peace
  14. Gold Member

im def game ..say when man..what hormones would we be using? 1-test and 4-ad or could we maybe try 3-alpha or norandro..in other words u wants to stay with what we know for the beta testing?
  15. Registered User

Chemo, I'd be interested in the beta testing....

Jx
  16. Registered User

Chemo, I'd love to test your new product...I have used both T1 Pro and T1 (original) in the past with the dmso with good results, so I would love to see what the new PE's can do...Let me know if ya need more info...
  17. Registered User

Chemo, I am up for beta testing any of your products. I am just finishing up the UCP-1 and so far am fairly pleased. I have done two transdermal cycles, 1 of which was your t1pro and loved it. I will be willing to do pics, and keep a daily log. Let me know if intested.
  18. Gold Member

used t-4,t-1 and t-1pro..all with dsmo..r u getting the idea im jazzed to try it..lol
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

I'd like to try in in conjunction w/a cutting cycle, I used T1-Pro in my last bulking cycle, found the product to be resonably effective, however I did gain more fat than desired. Weght from 190 to 205 in a 2 1/2 mo period.

I just finished 2 weeks of UCP-1, helped me lose around 8 lbs, in conjunction with intense dieting/ cardio.

I can definately provide all the information required.

JWest
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.

Chemo:

Count me in, let me be one of your lab rats. I have used your products before in the past with great success. I'm 5'8/5'9 238 w/ 11%bf right now. Let me know what i have to do to be a part of this test.

Thanks,

phil
  21. Registered User

you need anymore

5' 8 " 162 lbs 9% let me know if your interested
  22. Gold Member

5'6 185 no idea body fat..lol
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Chemo,

I would love to but I just finished a 6 week T-1 pro cycle a couples of days ago. Now I have to be "off" for 8-12 weeks.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  24. E-BOLLER
    Board Sponsor

I'd love for the chance to do so as well Chemo. I've done 3 td cycles, T-X, Super 1+ and T1. (Unfortunately a series of illnesses over 1.5 months time has all but wiped away 15 lbs of my gains )Would love to guage this compared to the others, and keep a detailed log and provide pics.
  25. Banned

Will these new PEs be easily obtainable? (aka through lemelange) Why not spill the beans now for us good bros and let us do some good ol 'home research'!? - I have some powders on hand that I'd like to make good use of!
    Originally posted by Chemo

Improvement is a way of life...would you rather get 10 grams at 20% absorption or 5 grams at 40-60% absorption?  IMO, it is cheaper in the end for the members by getting a higher performance topical matrix than a "shotgun" effect of the T-1 PRO.

FYI - one of the new PE's has been clinically proven to be 150% as effective as DMSO.

Chemo
  26. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Originally posted by chosen5
    Will these new PEs be easily obtainable? (aka through lemelange) Why not spill the beans now for us good bros and let us do some good ol 'home research'!? - I have some powders on hand that I'd like to make good use of!
    Lemelange currently does not have them in stock but I have contacted her and will keep her in the loop on the trials.  If it looks promising I will ask her to stock it for the bros...but be warned they are expensive.

I don't want to let it out now until we have time to evaluate the irritative properties.

As a side note, I have already let it out of the bag with a post on this forum.  Let's see if someone can dig it up

Chemo 
  27. Banned

As a side note, I have already let it out of the bag with a post on this forum.  Let's see if someone can dig it up
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++
    Actually...

I am working on an improved formula that will allow for absorption in the range of an accidental solvent spillage into the bottle without the solvent. In addition, it will have water resistant properties that you are requesting. Notice that it is water resistant and NOT water proof...I'm not that good yet

The intent is to first improve absorption beyond what is currently realized with a stock bottle of lotion while taking advantage of the moisture locking properties of a water resistant formula.

This is a teaser as the improved formula won't be released for a few more weeks but I will be asking for beta testers that have past experience with lotions (and are post cycle with proper recovery).

Chemo
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

What'd I win?! or are there more clues?!
  28. Brewing Anabolic Minds

I guess it will take a beginner to guide you to the answer

Chemo
  29. Banned

I guess it will take a beginner to guide you to the answer

Chemo
    Beginner as in your PDF beginners guide to transdermal delivery?!
  30. Banned

I would gander that Octyl Salicylate is the ingredient that is "water resistant" and is commonly known to be at least somewhat skin-irritating. (FYI this product is commonly used in sunscreens!)

As for what the second ingredient could be...I'm looking into it!

If the Octyl is right is there just one more ingredient? or still two Chemo?
  31. Brewing Anabolic Minds

The OS is in there...one down and 3 to go!

Chemo
  32. Gold Member

phlogel
  33. Banned

The OS is in there...one down and 3 to go!

Chemo
    Ah, I knew the OS would be the easy one! Avant has it in theirs and it was only a matter of time till 'we' adopted it
  34. Obese Member

I have always used Octly in my homebrews as I am convinced it improves absorption. It does not seem to be irritating at all. However, it is expensive. I payed $30 for 500 mL.
  35. Homebrew Help, Inc.

I know i know.. TTY Oh yeh. No I don't ...
  36. Registered User

Whats the deal?

If the current formula does not work well with the masses then will we still get to find out the "secret" ingredients?

-Your Endo
  37. Registered User

have all the beta testers been notified?
  38. Registered User

never mind, i saw the other thread!
  39. Registered User

i just found this thread... a little late i guess

have all the testers been picked out already??? i was planning on doing a cycle of the strong stuff pretty soon... but if you still need testers i would be willing to change my plans since i have previously done a cycle of t1 pro and have it documented on this site.

edit... here is a link to my first t1pro cycle:
    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...e&pagenumber=1
  40. Registered User

hey chemo, if there your still picking. i want in!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce needs Beta-Testers for Compete!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 01:45 PM
  2. AMS in need of testers for NEW product
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 218
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 12:00 PM
  3. RPN, needs more testers for a new Soap
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 01:57 PM
  4. Need 3 testers for the new NeuroStim+C capsules