BDC Needs Beta Testers for New Formula!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I need twenty volunteers to test the new recipe.  The formula is COMPLETELY re-engineered for MAXIMUM effectiveness.  I have included two penetration enhancers that exceed or meet the increased absorption that is realized by accidental spills of other solvents into the bottle!  Unfortunately, they also meet or exceed the skin irritability as well.

So, I need the volunteers to provide feedback with respect to the original recipe.  Areas of particular interest are skin irritation and effectiveness when compared to the original line of products.

I will be offering 4 oz. versions of T-1 PRO (5 grams 1-test/2.5 grams 4-AD in 120 mL lotion) so that most can compare apples to apples.  Even though I would love to offer these free of charge I can't do that...since the new PE's are sold on a gram basis and are more expensive than the current market rate of gold!  The original T-1 PRO member price was ~$70 so this beta will be sold for $35 (half) + $5 for the new PE's = $40 (free shipping though)

To the bros that want to take that step to a higher level of performance...take a step forward.  Post your reservation in this thread.

I will need past experience with BDC lotions, current cycle plan, cycle goals, current stats, and diet.

The beta testers will be briefed as to the new ingredients and recipe with a full explanation of what each does for the formula.  I will also include personal hints, tips, and tricks to increase effectiveness beyond that which is afforded by the new recipe.

Chemo

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have used the T-1 in the past as well as home brew.

If this is available now I would be interested in buying some if you are interested in having me try it.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I forgot to add that after I get the feedback I will be releasing the formula to you bros...free of charge to the homebrewers ;)

Chemo

BigAl

Awards
hi chemo, i've done the homebrew formula for t1pro w/ dmso as well...

currently on a higher volume training cycle w/ 3 days cardio per week. wasn't going to do another ph cycle till sept but am willing to move it up. i've consistantly been able to end up with keeping a 6 lb average gain from my ph cycles once thru with post cycle recovery, so my goal would be the same if not better. i have my post cycle goodies already.
current stats are 218lbs @ 8.7 %bf....fairly clean diet at 3000 to 3200 cals. limiting my carbs some. roughly 275g protein/ day...

i also beta tested the ucp-1. thanks for the opportunity....al

elijah_123

Awards
Not sure how long you want to wait for beta testers. I am in the midst of a cutting cycle of fina right now and will be bulking again around the end of Aug. If that is to far away no problem, but if its good for you I'd love to beta test it.

Did one cycle of t1-pro w/slin for 6 weeks and had good results. Gained about 10-12 lean pounds.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
chemo i have quite a bit of experience with ur lotions would be glad to post pics and detailed journal..please consider me

jay12

Awards
Chemo, just a suggestion, but I think you would be better off just bringing back T-1 Pro and not worry about new penetration enhancers. How much better could they possibly make the overall formula, and would that justify the higher price (about 15% higher)? Just my two cents, but I think BDC Nutrition would be a lot better off if you guys just brought back T-4, T-1 Pro, and maybe expanded the line a little bit. Some good additions would be a 3-alpha mix, with 4-AD/1-Test, or both, and a 6-oxo/7-keto mix would be great. Well, these are just some suggestions, but I think they could really help you guys expand. If you would like some more just pm me.

TheCSWFighter

Awards
Damn, and i just order a bottle of t-1 pro and t-1 the other day. I might purchase the other one you offering up but i gotta see if i got enough after i get my clomid and nolva

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jay12
Chemo, just a suggestion, but I think you would be better off just bringing back T-1 Pro and not worry about new penetration enhancers. How much better could they possibly make the overall formula, and would that justify the higher price (about 15% higher)? Just my two cents, but I think BDC Nutrition would be a lot better off if you guys just brought back T-4, T-1 Pro, and maybe expanded the line a little bit. Some good additions would be a 3-alpha mix, with 4-AD/1-Test, or both, and a 6-oxo/7-keto mix would be great. Well, these are just some suggestions, but I think they could really help you guys expand. If you would like some more just pm me.

Where you been homez T1 Pro is back.  You can get it @ powernutrition.net.

I'm pumped about this new beta product this should prove to be a pretty sick breakthrough in transdermals.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
ill try it chemo, i have done 3 transdermal ph cycles, i have used ONE, SUPER ONE+ and ONE + i have had great results with all of them. im 34 yrs old and have about 10 total years of lifting experience. i am dying to get to 200lbs. i really need the weight for the job that i have. it would be greatly appreciated if youd let me give it a try.
i would give you a daily or weekly journal what ever you want.

thanks

jay12

Awards

Where you been homez T1 Pro is back.  You can get it @ powernutrition.net.

I was talking about carrying it in the member store again. Having a distributor carry it's great, but $90 a pop is a little much.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jay12
Improvement is a way of life...would you rather get 10 grams at 20% absorption or 5 grams at 40-60% absorption?  IMO, it is cheaper in the end for the members by getting a higher performance topical matrix than a "shotgun" effect of the T-1 PRO.

FYI - one of the new PE's has been clinically proven to be 150% as effective as DMSO.

Chemo

garyrabbit

Awards
Hey Chemo,count me in to help do the testing for the new lotion. Sounds like a great product idea,let me know ;)
Peace

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
im def game ..say when man..what hormones would we be using? 1-test and 4-ad or could we maybe try 3-alpha or norandro..in other words u wants to stay with what we know for the beta testing?

U of R Man

Awards
Chemo, I'd love to test your new product...I have used both T1 Pro and T1 (original) in the past with the dmso with good results, so I would love to see what the new PE's can do...Let me know if ya need more info...

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Chemo, I am up for beta testing any of your products. I am just finishing up the UCP-1 and so far am fairly pleased. I have done two transdermal cycles, 1 of which was your t1pro and loved it. I will be willing to do pics, and keep a daily log. Let me know if intested.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
used t-4,t-1 and t-1pro..all with dsmo..r u getting the idea im jazzed to try it..lol

JWest0926

Awards
I'd like to try in in conjunction w/a cutting cycle, I used T1-Pro in my last bulking cycle, found the product to be resonably effective, however I did gain more fat than desired. Weght from 190 to 205 in a 2 1/2 mo period.

I just finished 2 weeks of UCP-1, helped me lose around 8 lbs, in conjunction with intense dieting/ cardio.

I can definately provide all the information required.

JWest

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Chemo:

Count me in, let me be one of your lab rats. I have used your products before in the past with great success. I'm 5'8/5'9 238 w/ 11%bf right now. Let me know what i have to do to be a part of this test.

Thanks,

phil

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
you need anymore

5' 8 " 162 lbs 9% let me know if your interested

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Chemo,

I would love to but I just finished a 6 week T-1 pro cycle a couples of days ago. Now I have to be "off" for 8-12 weeks.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I'd love for the chance to do so as well Chemo. I've done 3 td cycles, T-X, Super 1+ and T1. (Unfortunately a series of illnesses over 1.5 months time has all but wiped away 15 lbs of my gains :()Would love to guage this compared to the others, and keep a detailed log and provide pics.

chosen5

Banned
Awards
Will these new PEs be easily obtainable? (aka through lemelange) Why not spill the beans now for us good bros and let us do some good ol 'home research'!? ;) - I have some powders on hand that I'd like to make good use of!

Improvement is a way of life...would you rather get 10 grams at 20% absorption or 5 grams at 40-60% absorption?  IMO, it is cheaper in the end for the members by getting a higher performance topical matrix than a "shotgun" effect of the T-1 PRO.

FYI - one of the new PE's has been clinically proven to be 150% as effective as DMSO.

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by chosen5
Will these new PEs be easily obtainable? (aka through lemelange) Why not spill the beans now for us good bros and let us do some good ol 'home research'!? ;) - I have some powders on hand that I'd like to make good use of!
Lemelange currently does not have them in stock but I have contacted her and will keep her in the loop on the trials.  If it looks promising I will ask her to stock it for the bros...but be warned they are expensive.

I don't want to let it out now until we have time to evaluate the irritative properties.

As a side note, I have already let it out of the bag with a post on this forum.  Let's see if someone can dig it up ;)

Chemo 

chosen5

Banned
Awards
As a side note, I have already let it out of the bag with a post on this forum.  Let's see if someone can dig it up ;)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Actually...

I am working on an improved formula that will allow for absorption in the range of an accidental solvent spillage into the bottle without the solvent. In addition, it will have water resistant properties that you are requesting. Notice that it is water resistant and NOT water proof...I'm not that good yet

The intent is to first improve absorption beyond what is currently realized with a stock bottle of lotion while taking advantage of the moisture locking properties of a water resistant formula.

This is a teaser as the improved formula won't be released for a few more weeks but I will be asking for beta testers that have past experience with lotions (and are post cycle with proper recovery).

Chemo
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What'd I win?! :) or are there more clues?!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I guess it will take a beginner to guide you to the answer ;)

Chemo

chosen5

Banned
Awards
I would gander that Octyl Salicylate is the ingredient that is "water resistant" and is commonly known to be at least somewhat skin-irritating. (FYI this product is commonly used in sunscreens!)

As for what the second ingredient could be...I'm looking into it! :D

If the Octyl is right is there just one more ingredient? or still two Chemo?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
The OS is in there...one down and 3 to go!

Chemo

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I have always used Octly in my homebrews as I am convinced it improves absorption. It does not seem to be irritating at all. However, it is expensive. I payed $30 for 500 mL.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I know i know.. :) TTY Oh yeh. No I don't ...

Your Endo

Awards
Whats the deal?

If the current formula does not work well with the masses then will we still get to find out the "secret" ingredients?

-Your Endo

Nicolai

Awards

iisahillbilly

Awards
hey chemo, if there your still picking. i want in!

bicepts101

Awards
Never tried your product before. Have tried Impacts over priced Derma gain **** though. Gained about 6 pounds in 4 weeks. Of course i stacked it with some other junk. So i definatly would like to find something out there worth the price. Got real gear in the mail on the way but **** it i can wait.
My diet consistes of:
5am:6-7 egg whites 2 egg yokes one cup of noodles
7am bowl of oatmeal with banana slices in it
830am 4 egg whites 1 1/2 cup of rice veges in the egg whites also 1 sausage
11am peanut butter sandwich on wheat bread
1pm vegetable 2 chicken breast,baked, or fish ,or a red meat 1 1/2 rice
and a salad
3pm chicken breast sandwich on whole wheat just lettuce and tomatoe
5pm same
8pm post workout protein shake
9pm 2 chicken breast
930 bed time
about 1 galloon to 1 1/2 galoons of water a day. including milk in the am
ok guys im currently bulking naturally for 6 weeks i went from 177 to 186 and still going. Im 5'11 bf unkown. Im a tough gainer but including 2 extra meals a day have given me light.
My work out includes 2 day on 1 day off.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Holy crap. Do you not work. How do you eat all those meals??? TTY

deaconbill

Awards
Great news Chemo!  I have done two cycles of T-1 Pro and one cycle of T-1 in the past.  I have been BB now for about a year after sitting behind a desk for twentyfive years as a CPA; yes, I'm 48.  On my first cycle I went from 185 to 204 (Wow) and my strength really soared.  I gained some fat along the way because I didn't have my diet down and there was a little bloating.  My T-1 cycle along with a cleaner diet and cardio kept me at the 204 range but leaned out the fat for some muscle.  Currently about to finish my T-1 Pro cycle (1 week left) while using HST and the Atkins diet (slightly modified).  In the last three weeks I have shed 12 lbs.  I'm sure some is waterweight and some is muscle (ouch) but most is fat as my lower abs are beginning to show for the first time since my twenties.  BBing is a great way of life and don't let anybody tell you that it is too late to start or that the "older crowd" can't make sizable gains by pushing the metal.  My current weight is 188, bis are 18.5, waist is 31 and chest is 45.  Would love to try to the new formula.  Pax 

chosen5

Banned
Awards
chemo what percent would you recommend the Octyl Salicylate at? 5%?

Spill the beans on the new PEs! But, first get Melissa to carry them! :D

Your Endo

Awards
Ideas....

I remember reading about this at Avant. OS is sopposed to increase the aborption of testosterone 6 fold over a standard alcohol solution. I believe there PH lotion has the OS in it.

Any of you guys ever tryed the Avant products? -Your Endo

pjam76

Awards
How do you charge for a beta tester? That is about the biggest scam I ever heard of in my life.. If you want somebody to test your products, your new product, how can you charge them?

That makes me think your company is nothing more then ENRON on drugs.

What a scam, charging beta testers to try out, review and test your NEW PRODUCT........

That's why supplemental companies get such a bad rap, because of companies like you. Most pharmaceutical companies have to go through tests and the FDA and then get approved.

Supplements do not. Not always a bad thing, but when you have rip off scam artists like yourself, thats why people start to want supplemental companies banned.

You lie to consumers and then laugh.

Well I hope you go down, down hard.

Charging for beta testers, what a scam.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
How do you charge for a beta tester? That is about the biggest scam I ever heard of in my life.. If you want somebody to test your products, your new product, how can you charge them?
Because the members of this board trust Chemo’s ability to create an innovative product that will more effective than much of the garbage on the market. He’s owns a startup company for christ’s sake. If you don’t like it, don’t volunteer. Try VPX, I’m sure they gave out their beta’s for free.:rolleyes:

Who exactly is he stealing from? He is being very upfront with anyone whom may want to participate.

What a scam, charging beta testers to try out, review and test your NEW PRODUCT........
Then don’t buy his products!

That's why supplemental companies get such a bad rap, because of companies like you. Most pharmaceutical companies have to go through tests and the FDA and then get approved.
Most supp companies don’t even test!!! They just dump them on the market. Could you imaging if they had beta testers for liquid creatine with reviews in a public forum. The product would have never made it off the shelves. Get a f*cking clue.

Supplements do not. Not always a bad thing, but when you have rip off scam artists like yourself, thats why people start to want supplemental companies banned.
Did you see B. Llewellys article in ESPN? How about Biotest’s marketing claims (and Tim Patterson is president of the USFA)? VPX’s “oral” 1-test product suspended in BA/BB? Who are you kidding!

Please, keep holding your breath waiting for BDC Nutrition to go down.

Just go away.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pjam76

First off no one put a gun to anyone's head and made them purchase it.  Second the formula had been tried on a couple of people prior to releasing it for testing.  You are obviously very misinformed about Chemo and his business ethics.

pjam76

Awards
"He’s owns a startup company for christ’s sake. "

Wow, if you think that means he isn't a thief, i guess you weren't around for all the INTERNET stock years. When most companies later were found out to be nothing more then liars and cheats. And every other day a new supplement company comes out with these false claims.

I don't know much about this guys company, but i do know, if you are TESTING a product, you don't charge people for it. it's called fair business practice, or did you miss that one in business 101.

Its what most pharmacetical companies do.

And when most supplement companies claim to hire or be the best Chemist and have these patent pending ingredients, I think some fair honest practices should be used.

As i understand, it is a business and he needs to make money.

But the problem with all these supplement companies is that guys like you kiss these companies asses, whomever company you use. Its ridicuolous that there isn't ever an honest opinion.

And what's up with you throwing out some other companies name and claiming they are worse then you. I don't care. When your defense is to claim some other company is worse then yours or the one you use, that makes the whole argument biased.

And for the going down factor, maybe you should wake up, the US Congress(here in the USA) is trying to pass a law to ban most, if not all, supplements. And they have been gaining ground because of many of the practices participated in by these supplemental companies.

Not just this company , but many others.

At first I thought it was another way for the governement to get their hands on something else because a couple people start complaining.

But why do pharmacetical companies have to go threw the FDA and numerous tests to make sure their DRUGS work and are technically safe?

is it because most supplements are full of crap. If it's really such a potent drug, or really almost a steroid, it wouldn't be legal now, would it.

True, some of the supplements work, but when every other week these companies come out with, A NEW and IMPROVED patent pending SUPPLEMENT, it gets kind of ridiculous.

So go back to kissing this guys ass and have a nice day with your BETA-TESTED supplements that you paid for.

Why isn't the supplemental industry tested and approved by the FDA if these supplemental companies products are so potent and patent-pending.

Tell me why aren't the supplemental companies products approved and tested by the FDA like the pharmacetical industry is?

Explain that one to me ?