Transdermal 4-ad keeps crashing in Penetrate - AnabolicMinds.com

Transdermal 4-ad keeps crashing in Penetrate

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

Transdermal 4-ad keeps crashing in Penetrate

I am a little out of practice, but just mixed up some 4-ad I had left over in some penetrate. The problem is that it crashes almost immediately. I have done this successfully about 20 times in the past. I use the hot water bath, mix in a little at a time, and shake the piss out of it. I have a marble at the bottom of the container to help. Could the 4-ad powder be bad, it is a little old but seems dry and was in an airtight container? I can't figure it out. Have tried heating it and shaking about ten times now. Any body have any ideas or had a similar experience? Also, I mixed 12.5 gms. in 240ml of Penetrate.

2. Recovering AXoholic

12.5 grams seems like a lot. You're probably pushing it beyond it's saturation limits.

You may want to pick up some more penetrate.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

12.5g in 8 oz is not that much, but 4AD is a pain of ass to mix in solution. I usually only add about 3g at a time into a water bath and with a marble. Adding some DMSO helps out as well.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

I did all of that. Still no success. Like I said, I've done this enough times to qualify as an expert. It looks as if it is not disolving at all. It kind of looks coagulated and separates almost immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    12.5g in 8 oz is not that much, but 4AD is a pain of ass to mix in solution. I usually only add about 3g at a time into a water bath and with a marble. Adding some DMSO helps out as well.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

I figured I'd post an update. I've tried everything except a blender and my solution is F****D. I tried a second batch and have experienced the same results. The "4AD" will not suspend in the penetrate. I've used the same carrier in the past and have had great results so I'm going to have to assume that the "4AD" powder I had tucked away could have been **** or fake. This is the first I've used this particular batch of my stash. Don't know what else to do. Now I'm stuck with 2 batches of penetrate with 12.5 gms. of ????? in them. What a f****N waste. I tried applying it and it is gritty as hell. Any last ditch ideas would be appreciated. Thanks
  6. Senior Member

have you tried extremely hot water, like maybe putting it on the stove or in the microwave? (the water, not the solution) I did this and was able to get quite a bit of 4ad into penetrate
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

I used the microwave to create a hot water bath, then let the bottle sit till it was so hot I couldn't hold it anymore. I don't think heat was the problem.
  8. Senior Member

yeah, i dunno what to tell you then. 12.5 grams of 4ad in penetrate shouldn't really be a problem
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4-AD in Penetrate
    By Smokey69 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 11:45 PM
  2. What the hell is in Penetrate!
    By enimity in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 09:25 PM
  3. Igf-1- should i keep it in the freezer?
    By JBlaze in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 05:41 PM
  4. Does transdermal 4-ad build any muscle?
    By itsmeman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-31-2003, 09:58 AM
  5. SAN-T-100, Transdermals, 1-AD
    By Carl Willingham in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2003, 10:01 AM