Help with 1st Trans cycle.

TT1

Awards
I've decided to give my liver a rest and do a transdermal cycle in Sept.

Cycle history
2 MD2 cycles (PP clone) and currently on an superdrol cycle.
5 10
200lb (some of this will be water/glycogen from the SD)
14% BF

I can get 1T or 1AD powder in quantities of 12g and 4AD in quantities of 24g.

Cycle
40 Days
300mg 1T daily (split dose, 12hrs apart)
600mg 4AD daily (split dose, 12hrs apart)

Is 1T preferred over 1AD as 1AD just converts to 1T anyway?
(Most seemed to do 1AD/4AD cycles rather than 1T/4AD, so i'm a little confused on this)

Support Supps
Something for Blood pressure and lipids or just go with cycle support? I really have to drink vomit again?!
(Cycle support seems to work though, i'm checking my BP daily and it was 119/69 this morning, 10 days into SD @ 20mg daily)

PCT
The same as my SD PCT or would this be overkill for 1T/4AD?

Toremifene 120/90/45/20
DHEA 150/100/50/50
Plus @ recommended dosage for 4 weeks
Controlled Labs Blue Up(+ Stims version)
Anabolic Pump
Creatine Kre Alk

Home Brew
DermaBolics Transport Matrix. Is the 4oz (112ml) ok for the 12g 1T or is the saturation point 10g per 100ml?
I was thinking about doing 2 8oz bottles with 20 days cycle in each, 6g 1T and 12g 4AD, meaning 8g per 100ml.

Any comments on my plans? I've searched and can't find the answers to the questions i have.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
1ad converts to 1test so def get the the 1test. Other then that it looks pretty good.

Not sure on the saturation point for that dermal mix. You want to add 3-4g at a time anyway so if I would just stop once it started to get real gritty.

Strategic

Awards
The 4oz transport matrix can take 7.5 grams of powder max. Anything more than that and your risking saturation, so 12 grams would be better mixed in the 8oz matrix.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Support Supps
Something for Blood pressure and lipids or just go with cycle support? I really have to drink vomit again?!
(Cycle support seems to work though, i'm checking my BP daily and it was 119/69 this morning, 10 days into SD @ 20mg daily)
hey bro try life support, its AI's cycle support but they put it in a capsule form for those that can't stand the taste...

Life Support (120+ caps) By Anabolic Innovations

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I've decided to give my liver a rest and do a transdermal cycle in Sept.

Cycle history
2 MD2 cycles (PP clone) and currently on an superdrol cycle.
5 10
200lb (some of this will be water/glycogen from the superdrol)
14% BF

I can get 1T or 1AD powder in quantities of 12g and 4AD in quantities of 24g.

Cycle
40 Days
300mg 1T daily (split dose, 12hrs apart)
600mg 4AD daily (split dose, 12hrs apart)

Is 1T preferred over 1AD as 1AD just converts to 1T anyway?
(Most seemed to do 1AD/4AD cycles rather than 1T/4AD, so i'm a little confused on this)

Support Supps

post cycle therapy
The same as my SD PCT or would this be overkill for 1T/4AD?

Toremifene 120/90/45/20
DHEA 150/100/50/50
Anabolic Pump
Creatine Kre Alk

Home Brew
DermaBolics Transport Matrix. Is the 4oz (112ml) ok for the 12g 1T or is the saturation point 10g per 100ml?
I was thinking about doing 2 8oz bottles with 20 days cycle in each, 6g 1T and 12g 4AD, meaning 8g per 100ml.

Any comments on my plans? I've searched and can't find the answers to the questions i have.

6 grams per 4oz will give you close to 50mg/ml. Any more than that you will have the hormone just sitting on top of your skin. You DO NOT want that with 1test as it is quite the irritant.

If you have never used 1test I would consider starting at a lower dose to gauge sides. Considering 30% absortion you are getting 90mg ed, 630mg ew and it is much stronger than test. I would be falling asleep at the wheel on that much, and have, lol. Keep in mind that this is a base hormone with no ester so mg for mg the dose is also stronger. ie. 500mg test enanthate is only 345mg of test. The rest is the ester. To get 630mg of test you would need 920mg test E.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go with a longer cycle and you don't really have to worry about support supps as what you have chosen is not hepatoxic like the crap out today. 1AD coverts to 1T and its bioavailable in oral form. 1T is already an active, but not good for oral cycles.

TT1

Awards
Thanks for all your input guys.

hey bro try life support, its AI's cycle support but they put it in a capsule form for those that can't stand the taste...
Cheers Bro!
I'm getting used to it now, i've found pure Orange juice masks it the best. Small amount of OJ, down it, then neck some more OJ to get rid of the taste.
Life support looks good for when i'm rushing, it'll be useful to have around on the next cycle.

If you have never used 1test I would consider starting at a lower dose to gauge sides. Considering 30% absortion you are getting 90mg ed, 630mg ew and it is much stronger than test. I would be falling asleep at the wheel on that much, and have, lol. Keep in mind that this is a base hormone with no ester so mg for mg the dose is also stronger. ie. 500mg test enanthate is only 345mg of test. The rest is the ester. To get 630mg of test you would need 920mg test E.
This i did not know!!!
I thought the old pro-hormones where quite weak and todays superdrol and the like is much stronger. After 3 oral cycles i was looking into a liver/lipid friendlier cycle.
I never thought what i'm looking into was the equivalent of 920mg of Test E a week :woohoo:

I've been looking around and people seem to say 8 weeks max, 6 weeks @300mg being the best.

I'm now beginning to think 200mg a day for 8 weeks would be better (with 400mg 4AD per day) split between 2 8oZ bottles and a 4oZ bottle.

Anyone any thoughts on the PCT?
I'm not thinking its overkill anymore as this is a stronger/longer cycle than i thought.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
This i did not know!!!
I thought the old pro-hormones where quite weak and todays superdrol and the like is much stronger. After 3 oral cycles i was looking into a liver/lipid friendlier cycle.
I never thought what i'm looking into was the equivalent of 920mg of Test E a week :woohoo:

I want to clarify that I was not intimating they are equivalent as they are NOT the same compound. 1test does not aromatize like test for example. I was just trying to put some perspective on the dosing. Another thing to consider is the speed at which you will reach desired blood levels with a base hormone vs. one that has an ester like enanthate where the hormone slowly builds over time.

That being said, your new dosing appears more condusive for a first run of these compounds and the duration is quite debateable due to the lack of toxicity of either. I would personally go at least eight weeks and then run a full post cycle therapy:

SERM (NOLVA, TOREM, CLOMID etc.)
Cortisol control (7oh, Cissus, Mbaet etc.)
Libido support (PowerFull, Fenugreek, Trib etc.)

There is much debate as to whether or not to add an AI into a PCT protocol and I am typically in the NO AI camp. However, 4AD aromatizes like a beotch and a low dose of ATD or 6bromo may very well be beneficial here. Restore would be a good option as it will also address the cortisol issue.

TT1

Awards
I want to clarify that I was not intimating they are equivalent as they are NOT the same compound. 1test does not aromatize like test for example. I was just trying to put some perspective on the dosing. Another thing to consider is the speed at which you will reach desired blood levels with a base hormone vs. one that has an ester like enanthate where the hormone slowly builds over time.

That being said, your new dosing appears more condusive for a first run of these compounds and the duration is quite debateable due to the lack of toxicity of either. I would personally go at least eight weeks and then run a full post cycle therapy:

SERM (NOLVA, TOREM, CLOMID etc.)
Cortisol control (7oh, Cissus, Mbaet etc.)
Libido support (PowerFull, Fenugreek, Trib etc.)

There is much debate as to whether or not to add an AI into a post cycle therapy protocol and I am typically in the NO AI camp. However, 4AD aromatizes like a beotch and a low dose of ATD or 6bromo may very well be beneficial here. Restore would be a good option as it will also address the cortisol issue.
I do it for every new compound i try, i'll ramp up to dose to assess my tolerance.

My PCT is going to be -

Toremifene 120/90/45/20
DHEA 150/100/50/50
Anabolic Pump
Creatine Kre Alk

At first i thought this seemed like overkill as most people used 6oxo which isn't that strong. As i'm doing more research, it looks just right.
I have ~ 6 weeks worth of Rebound XT lying around so i could use this if necessary.

Whats your thoughts on using XT or Arimidex to control water on cycle?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Whats your thoughts on using XT or Arimidex to control water on cycle?

Both are good choices for controlling estrogen while running an a cycle that aromatizes which 4AD does. Just don't over do it. Estrogen should be controlled not eliminated.