Dbol/Deca Dermal

AustinA

Awards
Stats:
height: 5'7''
weight: 171
bf %: 12%
Years working out: 2 1/2
Previous cycles:March 06 superdrol/pheraplex cycle. gained 21 lbs kept 17.

I've searched and searched and I'm tired. I've got a tub of phlojel, 10g of deca base powder and 10g of dbol powder. I originally wanted to make these both into a well rationed transdermal mixture. However, My research keeps getting messed up due to conflicting views. People say you shouldn't make a dermal dbol, it's inefficient blah blah blah. Cool, I'll make an oral solution but then I see that people have done dbol dermals and liked it. I don't know what I want now with my dbol. Then comes my Deca. I know I can make a dermal solution with that but I don't know how due to it's oily sticky texture. Do I just throw it in the mortar and pestle away? Any help is greatly appreciated here guys.
Austin

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I see the same contridictory information.

I'm curious too.

How effecient are transdermals vs. oral

and

Is there any less liver stress associated with it, and if there is less liver stress then is it possible to run an extended dbol transdermal cycle let us say 8 to 10 weeks.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want to waste 70% of your dbol making a dermal out of it? There would not be any difference to liver stress. It will still pass through the liver.

AustinA

Awards
Mainly because of the convienience of a rationed mixture of the two. If it is indeed better to make it into an oral solution can someone link me the quick and dirty on doing so?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what its soluble in. I'd guess a solution of grain alcohol and PEG, but again, I'm really not sure. Might want to ask in the steroids section. I'm sure someone in there can give you a real answer.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Dbol goes right into everclear.

I measure out 30 mls in a used "research chem" eyedropper and add about 1200 mgs of powder

This yields apx. 1 ml = 40 mgs which is a nice dose for a 4 week cycle.

AustinA

Awards
thanks bro. I'm in Japan so I gotsta buy spiritus. (same as everclear)

AustinA

Awards
Any suggestions on the waxy deca transdermal? It's just too tacky to put in a mortar I think.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions on the waxy deca transdermal? It's just too tacky to put in a mortar I think.
Try a little DMSO. I would not be too concerned with the stickiness. Just make sure you compound correctly. Add the phlojel as directed to ensure consistent mixture concentration.

Addressing your opening statement, I would not mix 2 chemicals into same compound. Especially 2 that have increased risk for negative side-effects. Example: if back pumps are too severe on D'bol that you decide to discontinue, you now have to stop the Deca also.

Why would you want to waste 70% of your dbol making a dermal out of it? There would not be any difference to liver stress. It will still pass through the liver.
It will eventually pass throught the liver but at a lower rate & volume which would reduce hepatoxicity.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay anyone who puts dbol into a dermal should not be taking it. I can't believe some people actually do this and then post a log about it. Talk about have no clue.

As for the nandrolone base your fine. :D

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
It will eventually pass throught the liver but at a lower rate & volume which would reduce hepatoxicity.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

AustinA

Awards
Hey jminis. We are all here trying to be educated further and being open to suggestion is the way of doing that. Posting things like "I can't believe some people actually do this ....Talk about have no clue" is surely not going to help accomplish goals. The harshness of these comments make people reluctant to ask a simple question and ultimately currupts the very reason these boards exist. Please try to keep this in mind.
Austin

K, so I see the point of keeping dbol oral. Thanks Jonny21. As for mixing with DMSO, I see how that might break it down a little being a super solvent and all. I wanted to avoind mixing with a solvent entirely due to my sensitive skin. Do you think heat might work? Thanks for the help all BTW.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Ok, first off TAKE A METHYLATED STEROID VIA INJECTION OR TRANSDERAM DOES NOT REDUCE THE STRESS ON YOU LIVER appreciably. mg per mg absorbed it will be the same. It may provide a more even release in injections and avoid a spike but it is useless take it any other way to reduce the liver toxicity. Sorry but I don’t know why this one will not die.

Secondly when he said oily and stick texture did you mean that you’re trying to make a transdermal out of nandrolone decanoate? Not nandrolone base, that is with no ester? If you are then your wasting money and time, the decanoate ester will prevent most of the hormone from penetrating. You need the base hormone or at least a very short esters to make this work.

Sorry but you really need to do some more research before you start doing this.

AustinA

Awards
I thought something was wrong. I came here for education on this and I got it. Thanks Skye

HK-91

HK-91

Awards
For transdermals, you have to take the molecular weight of the substance, you wish to use. If it has a high molecular weight it will not readly absorb, even with a trandermal carrier(gel)

Nandrolone- (19-Nor-4-androstene-3-one,17b-ol)

Molecular weight of base: 274.4

Molecular weight of ester: 172.

You really dont want to be over 300 when converting any product into a transdermal. The base alone is getting farely close, but if you are talking about using deca that is already mixed in an ester, it would be pointless.

AustinA

Awards
Hey jminis. We are all here trying to be educated further and being open to suggestion is the way of doing that. Posting things like "I can't believe some people actually do this ....Talk about have no clue" is surely not going to help accomplish goals. The harshness of these comments make people reluctant to ask a simple question and ultimately currupts the very reason these boards exist. Please try to keep this in mind.
Austin

K, so I see the point of keeping dbol oral. Thanks Jonny21. As for mixing with DMSO, I see how that might break it down a little being a super solvent and all. I wanted to avoind mixing with a solvent entirely due to my sensitive skin. Do you think heat might work? Thanks for the help all BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Carefull.... asking for sources can get you banned.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Austin

Putting a 17aa methylated steroid in a gel completely defeats the purpose. Demonstrating that anyone who has done so should not be using the compound. Sorry if I didn't give you the answer you wanted but I think you should read first then ask questions. It's obvious your not familiar with the compounds your discussing hence I won't give advice so easily as some of the others. Do some homework and read. You could of got this info and much more that way.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
that is close to asking for a source so do be careful, however you can make the base hormone yourself if you want by removing the Decanoate ester with NAOH. you will be left with about 5 grams or so of the pure base. (deca is only about 2/3 hormone by wieght and you lose some in the process)

Of course you could just inject it with some test and be done with it.

really I would put this off until you have done a good deal more research. Lots of threads and info on this topic so...

Last edited by a moderator:

AustinA

Awards
I have a feeling I'm going to have a problem with jminis. He's got the whole "I'm a moderator and I'm going to abuse my power since I didn't get any in highschool" syndrome. First off, I did do research. There is people making injectable Dbol all the time so don't make it sound like I'm ignorant. It looks like you might be in this case.

For everyone ELSE, thanks for your input as I do most gratefully appreciate it.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling I'm going to have a problem with jminis. He's got the whole "I'm a moderator and I'm going to abuse my power since I didn't get any in highschool" syndrome. First off, I did do research. There is people making injectable Dbol all the time so don't make it sound like I'm ignorant. It looks like you might be in this case.
If you do have a problem with him it will be your problem. If you are going to take people's opinions personally then public forums might not be the place to ask for advice. From my experience on this board, jminis is extremely knowlegeable & helpful. I have NEVER gotten the sense of any type of power trip.

I would highly rec'd doing some transdermal focused research, there is tons of info available on this forum.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

For everyone ELSE, thanks for your input as I do most gratefully appreciate it.
Wow I have a power trip? Are you serious. You insult me by saying I"m not knowledgeable and didn't get "any" in high school. Funny but I"m not the one asking if I should put oral anabolic steroids into a transdermal. And now your comparing those who use Dbol via IM with those who take it transdermally. Two different worlds oh knowledgeable one.

Not to mention you openly asked for a source for an illegal substance. If you did so much research you would of saw the board rules. I could of just banned you on the spot if I had some power trip. Instead I edited your post. But again your right I"m on a power trip. While your at it I have a deal as sweet as that dbol dermal idea. You give me $100 and I"ll give you $35 back sound good?

AustinA

Awards
Just want to publicly appologize for my uncalled for comments. I was bothered and let my anger speak for me. I'm sorry. I did come to this site to learn what I need to know. That was accomplished through the responses of Fatsuperman, skye and HK-91. So, thanks to those people.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Just want to publicly appologize for my uncalled for comments. I was bothered and let my anger speak for me. I'm sorry. I did come to this site to learn what I need to know. That was accomplished through the responses of Fatsuperman, skye and HK-91. So, thanks to those people.
No worries. We are a board that prides itself on education and research. When using substances that change your bodies chemistry it's important to know everything possible before using them. We want people to stay safe and be healthy. Enjoy your reading we have a years worth of info here.

AustinA

Awards
K got the Nandrolone Base comin' so that will fix that. I'm looking forward to my Transdermal Deca/Test and Dbol (taken orally) cycle. Thanks guys for all your help.
Austin

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
TallyBigDog General Chat 29
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 36
Nutrition / Health 6