Marketing or the truth?

1. Registered User

Marketing or the truth?

Marketing or truth? Specifically the last part. My thoughts are that because it is milky doesn't mean **** for dosing and that using dmso will just speed up product getting it into the bloodstream where it's not meant to be.

Quote :

Lipo-Solv
    Lipo-Solv is Yohimbine HCl dissolved in 100% DMSO. The reason QFS uses 100% DMSO for this product is to obtain the yohimbine high concentration of 50mg/ml and maintain a clear solution. Yohimbine HCl is poorly soluable in just about everything. For example it maximum solubility in water is around 10mg/ml and believe me you have to really work to achieve that concentration.

New users to Lipo-Solv may find the DMSO itchy and slightly irritating for the first week or so of use but I promise this will sub-side and disappear.

It was to be clear to be a solution, that means thoroughly dissolved. You solution is mikly white because it is not thoroughly dissolved and this type of pseudo suspension can have dosing inaccuracies. As well the Lipo-Solv solution needs to be clear to move through the sponge top applicator

2. Registered User

sounds like marketing to me, most people cannot tolerate DMSO at 100% strength. And they are trying to say that if your tansdermal is milky it is not dissolved?

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Truth
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 08:28 AM
  2. READ ***The truth about usnic acid***
    By WYD02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 05:54 PM
  3. Meso Labs 10mg tabs OR the AMT 5mg tabs?
    By Campeon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 09:35 PM
  4. What are the benefits of using the Sauna and/or the Steam Room?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 04:32 AM
  5. The Truth
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-26-2002, 06:29 PM