Transdermal Application Q

IronWinner

Awards
When applying a 1-Test/4-Ad transdermal, my hands, after much washing, still have the potential to burn my eyes after my applications. On the question of gloves, I heard latex gloves work best for applying. Would 'Plastic' gloves work just as well as latex? I mean, like the ones they have at "Subway"? Don't worry, i'm not gonna infect anyone's sub with 1-Test at work or anything:)(although Jared Fogle could really use some bulking up...skinny unhealthy mofo:D)

Thanks!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I can't think of any problems using those other than the fact that they aren't really "skin tight" and would probably be harder to get all of the transdermal actually applied to your skin is all. You could also use a plastic spoon like some of the guys here do as well.

ManBeast

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Live with the burn. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen..heheheh. :D. Just kidding. Use latex.or tight rubber gloves..... Talk to ya...

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by IronWinner
When applying a 1-Test/4-Ad transdermal, my hands, after much washing, still have the potential to burn my eyes after my applications. On the question of gloves, I heard latex gloves work best for applying. Would 'Plastic' gloves work just as well as latex? I mean, like the ones they have at "Subway"? Don't worry, i'm not gonna infect anyone's sub with 1-Test at work or anything:)(although Jared Fogle could really use some bulking up...skinny unhealthy mofo:D)

Thanks!
I am pretty sure they work, What about those the used in the hair salon, their thin and resistance, at least that what I seen when my wife uses it to tint her hair, and that are some strong chemicals too.  The are cheap if you buy in salon supplies store.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
No the reason not to use them is because you won't be able to get all the ph off of them b/c they are not tight. Thats why the latex ones.. Talk to ya...