Snorting Ph's!!!!!!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Ok who is up for this....... What I was thinking is that snorting 4-ad or 19-nor may be beneficial. It should not burn and it could get better absorption. OR does it have to be a cyclo product. When the powder gets into the lungs it will be absorbed like Coke or something. Am I retarded or is this plauseble.... Keep in mind I have snorted ephedrine.. ANd that works very well and very fast....

One thing to thnk about i guess would be you would have to snort every 3-4 hrs but not very much at all...... 100mg or so.. Talk to ya..

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
Keep in mind I have snorted ephedrine.. ANd that works very well and very fast....

Talk to ya..
And I thought I was the only crazy-ass mother fucker in here :p...

Snorting ephedrine is freakin awesome...I tried it about 4 months ago...that was nutz.

Hey...I think that the PH's have to be about the same consistency as coke (powder wise) and if it is a cyclo product then that would increase absorption in the nasal cavity as well as in the lungs.

This is funny, curt :D

LG. :cool:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
4-ad is a very fine powder. I will give it a little try tonight... Unless someone has some reason for me not to do it... Talk to ya....

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
4-ad is a very fine powder. I will give it a little try tonight... Unless someone has some reason for me not to do it... Talk to ya....

Hey man, its your nose and lungs....GO FOR IT!!!!!! :D:D:D

and please.....post the results ;) (i.e. agression and whatnot)

LG. :cool:

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
IMO better results will be obtained by cyclo-dextrins...but, there has to be a baseline somewhere ;)

Chemo

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
O/T Lifeguard, did you crush up and snort a vasopro ehedrine hcl or did you find a powder or e hcl?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I  just crushed up some ephidrine hcl pills. So all the filler went in as well... Its all good.. TAlk to ya....

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Oops. I meant to say curt2go and lifeguard. I think I'll give it a try tomorrow.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Get a pill crusher from the pharmacy. Make sure they are crushed very good. It works well but it does burn a bit... Talk to ya..

Rhinoman

Awards

Curts, Have you try other areas as well? You are the man, I can not handle anything, Transdermal because is easy on my liver. I can not imagine taking up my nose with my sinus. Talk 2 YA!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Rhinoman

Curts, Have you try other areas as well? You are the man, I can not handle anything, Transdermal because is easy on my liver. I can not imagine taking up my nose with my sinus. Talk 2 YA!
If you are talking sopository . My butt is out only. hehehehe. I will let you guys know how the snorting goes. I think I can suck my brother into trying it as well. he will do whatever i tell him is good...  hehehehe. I've got the power.. Just kidding. Its a trust thing... Talk to ya..

Rhinoman

Awards

If you are talking sopository . My butt is out only. hehehehe. I will let you guys know how the snorting goes. I think I can suck my brother into trying it as well. he will do whatever i tell him is good...  hehehehe. I've got the power.. Just kidding. Its a trust thing... Talk to ya..
OIC. 

snakeman458

Awards
2 things
1 look out for nose bleeds.
2. dont do it in public place or you will be arrested, because
someone will think you are doing blow. curt you are differant.
good luck and let us know what happens.:shoot:

Jorta

Awards
I did this years ago with the first generation pro-hormones. Got myself a roaring sinus infection. Other than that, seemed to work fine but I'm going to stick with transdermal for the time being.

Good luck!

Jorta

Number 5

Awards
i remember reading something about this. apparently waaay back in the day when the germans were devolping this stuff they rolled up a bill and tested it. the claims were that it raised test levels. i don't remember if it was 4-diol or just the dione.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by snakeman458
2 things
1 look out for nose bleeds.
2. dont do it in public place or you will be arrested, because
someone will think you are doing blow. curt you are differant.
good luck and let us know what happens.:shoot:
Everyone thought Einstein was differnt as well.... Talk to ya :D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I have no way of measuring 50mgs.... But here goes... Talk to ya...

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well I did what I think was about 100mg but probably more.. It was too much. It hurts a bit and made me cough. But all in all not to bad. I do feel a burst of energy and I have a mayjor head rush still. 5-6 min later... I will let you know how long it lasts... I don't thin I could do that more than once a day. Maybe pre work out???? Talk to ya... We could call it T-rage.... heheheh. Talk to ya...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by MySoulFindsRest
O/T Lifeguard, did you crush up and snort a vasopro ehedrine hcl or did you find a powder or e hcl?
Actually I opened a capsule of ECA (herbal extracts) and did about 3 lines of it...WHEW...it was nutz!!!!!!

LG :cool:

BigBenn

Awards
50mg... watery eyes, burning... oh crap it was 1-test, not 4ad! :D :D

Nope, it wasnt but its a very strange feeling, I'm not really doing much but it is a sort of head rush along with some focus... hard to describe. Try it yourself. Curt, did you get a bunch in the back of your throat? I sure did.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I did. But like I said I did allot. I can still feel something. A little light headed kind of. Still rushy feeling. DOn't know if its just me or not but.. Its been 3 hrs and still feeling something.. Well I will try it again. This time I won't tell my wife. She thought I was a retard... Alll in all I would have to say try it and you will see the feeling. I think it would be good pre-work out... Talk to ya...

BigBenn

Awards
I don't like the burning and crap that goes along with it. I think I would spend the extra bucks for the In-Rage.
I did. But like I said I did allot. I can still feel something. A little light headed kind of. Still rushy feeling. DOn't know if its just me or not but.. Its been 3 hrs and still feeling something.. Well I will try it again. This time I won't tell my wife. She thought I was a retard... Alll in all I would have to say try it and you will see the feeling. I think it would be good pre-work out... Talk to ya...

Sean

Awards
Interesting. Will 1-test (burning aside) and other ph's also work?

BigBenn

Awards
Interesting. Will 1-test (burning aside) and other ph's also work?
Yes, but dont snort 1-test.

For an update, I woke up 10 hours after snorting the crap and I am still getting granules in the back of my throat. My sinuses also seem very dry and somewhat irritated.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
My nosttril is runny this morning.... So make of it what you will. Probably not worth the trouble of it all... Talk to ya..

skazzel

Awards
LOL, this reminds me - when I was making my tprop, I snorted some of the powder before mixing it in. Not much, just a few finger tips worth. I didn't feel any ill effects (I wonder if this is because of the tprop, or because at the time my tprop was crystalized, not powder). In any case, did get a bit of a rush, followed by a nice focused feeling.

The in-rage is just cyclo 5AA in some delivery liquid, right? With dazed's article on cyclo's in M&M it shouldn't be hard to whip up some homebrew.

spoofy

Awards
Has there been any written research done on this?

Personally I enjoy snorting things. But I have years of drug use behind me :)

I would expect your body to take it more of the 1-test then you would via a transendermal. I was doing some research for the drug MDMA and when you snort it you take in about 90% of the product, when you do oral you take in 20-30%.

I dont know how that differs from 1 test/4ad but I bet its the same. But who knows, you may also have to snort the test more often then you would take a transendermal since your body takes it in so quickly.

but on the other hand...you may need to dose less often since your body probably takes in more then it normally does..

who knows *shrug*

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Also keep in mind the need to complex with a cyclodextrin to increase the water solubility.  Without it the amount absorbed goes way down...

Chemo

BigBenn

Awards
I know dazed has an article on cyclos and doing it yourself, anyone have a link?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
Also keep in mind the need to complex with a cyclodextrin to increase the water solubility.  Without it the amount absorbed goes way down...

Chemo
Chemo always the pesemist.hehehehe...

Hey spoofy you DO NOT want to snort 1-test. It would burn bad... Talk to ya...

BigBenn

Awards
I thought I heard that HPBCD could be found at kilosports, was I wrong?

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
I thought I heard that HPBCD could be found at kilosports, was I wrong?
I don't know if kilo ever had it, but I remember a post where Mike (1fast400) said he was working on sourcing it. I think he was targeting early to mid December to have it available.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
What did you guys use to measure out 50 mgs of 4-ad?

BigBenn

Awards
Used a scale accurate to a tenth of a gram, measured out 1 gram, cut it in half with a razor blade like coke, cut it in half again, then into fifths.
What did you guys use to measure out 50 mgs of 4-ad?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey Bigbenn check you pm's... Talk to ya..

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Hey Bigbenn check you pm's... Talk to ya..
Hey guys...no drug deals on the forum

hehehe...couldn't resist ;)

Chemo

BigBenn

Awards
I know its a bit off topic but does anyone know where to get some 5aa powder? Thinking of making that cyclo with some yhcl...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
kilo and bac has the 5aa..also ergo already has a intraoral 4-ad nor-ad product very cheap..just a fyi

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 37
Supplements 8
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 1
hamper19 General Chat 13