First batch of homebrew...

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
ok guys i made my first batch now i have a couple of questions.
first is when i was all done with the batch it is nearly a clear liquid until i stir up the contents that settled on the bottom.
is this normal?

next when i used the pH strips i came out to around 8.0 is there something i can do to take the pH to the 7.4-7.8 that chemo suggests?

as always any help is greatly appreciated.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Let's try to get some digital pics posted of what your bottle looks like with sediment and also after mixing.

You can add more Oleic Acid to adjust it back down a bit...not too much though as it is an organic acid and will take a few minutes to establish its equilibrium.

Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Is it gel or spray??? If its spray all you have to do is heat the bottle in hot tap water for 20 mins.. Shake and repeat.. That will get everything into solution maybe.. How much and what ph do you have in it.. TTY

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have now made a few bottles of home brew. After I added the powder and shook it the powder stayed in solution and didn't settle.

This is just input not saying you did anything wrong.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
i have 6 grams of 1test and 4 grams of 4ad in the solution if that matters. so having the powder in the bottom isnt normal? also just to let ya know its a spray i didnt make the gel.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
In my spray transdermals I have 15g in 240ml.

You kind of freaked me out so I went and checked. No settling of the powder.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Did you shake and heat it yet??? TTY

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
i shook the sh*t out of it today. and ran a sink full of hot water and it disolved in the solution. thank god i thought that one was screwed.
thanks alot curt2go

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Told you.. :) Glad its all cool... TTY