- 03-20-2007, 02:34 PM
Is this widely used? I've seen limited information about it, but I'm not clear on any of the details. Has anyone here tried it with any success? Any direction to old posts would be great, as search didn't come up with anything. Even a "that's a goofy idea" reply, if it really is a poor idea, is appreciated. Thanks!
Last edited by pcn; 03-23-2007 at 02:39 PM.
- 03-21-2007, 10:47 AM
Nothing? I've since been told that it is the best thyroid compound to use transdermally. Nobody here has tried it?
03-21-2007, 06:32 PM
03-22-2007, 09:35 PM
03-23-2007, 02:15 PM
03-23-2007, 02:37 PM
From what I found it is supposed to be more effective when used as a transdermal. At the prices I have found recently, I want to get the most out of it. The only form I've found so far is in BAC water, at fairly low concentration, at fairly high cost. If I could find it as the old Trimax for what I used to pay, I'd probably go that route again.
03-28-2007, 02:46 PM
03-28-2007, 03:31 PM
Well since that past post, I have found a web site selling good old Trimax. Im guessing it is safe to say it would be the old stuff, but my last bottle has an expiration date of late this year, so most likely if it was taken care of it would still be good. Without violating the sourcing rules, how does one go about finding out if a seller has a good reputation? Are research sites taboo to talk about as well?
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:35 PM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:12 PM
- By ManBeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:16 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 11-11-2002, 01:47 PM
- By Blazer88 in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 11-11-2002, 12:34 AM