Transdermal Tiratricol?

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is this widely used? I've seen limited information about it, but I'm not clear on any of the details. Has anyone here tried it with any success? Any direction to old posts would be great, as search didn't come up with anything. Even a "that's a goofy idea" reply, if it really is a poor idea, is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nothing? I've since been told that it is the best thyroid compound to use transdermally. Nobody here has tried it?

whunterx

whunterx

Awards
Have you checked the Archives ? All the way at the bottom of this screen might by something there.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
why would you want to? its great just taking it orally

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
why would you want to? its great just taking it orally
:goodpost:

This is true,

Plus, unless you have raw powder if you are breaking old capsules to place in a TD carrier you'll have filler to mess with. It is dosed in 1-2 milligrams capsules generally.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From what I found it is supposed to be more effective when used as a transdermal. At the prices I have found recently, I want to get the most out of it. The only form I've found so far is in BAC water, at fairly low concentration, at fairly high cost. If I could find it as the old Trimax for what I used to pay, I'd probably go that route again.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
From what I found it is supposed to be more effective when used as a transdermal. At the prices I have found recently, I want to get the most out of it. The only form I've found so far is in BAC water, at fairly low concentration, at fairly high cost. If I could find it as the old Trimax for what I used to pay, I'd probably go that route again.
yeah i know exactly who your talking about and personally i never did care for them everything they offer is at a ridiculous price, man i wish ibe would come through.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well since that past post, I have found a web site selling good old Trimax. Im guessing it is safe to say it would be the old stuff, but my last bottle has an expiration date of late this year, so most likely if it was taken care of it would still be good. Without violating the sourcing rules, how does one go about finding out if a seller has a good reputation? Are research sites taboo to talk about as well?