How much absorbtion coulbe be possible?

bpdaddy

Banned
Awards
With Par stating 30%-40% absortion, what would you expect with 24ml of DMSO added?  Could you think over 40%?]

Does BDC think he can get over 50% with his gels?

THANKS

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Par used to say that he got 30% absorption until all the hombrews came out and he has not changed his formula. Now he states 40% but I doubt it could change without changin gthr formula don't you. The formula we use gets about 40-45% which is about what you would end up with when you add DMSO to the avant gel. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya

bpdaddy

Banned
Awards
Any Chance BDC does a Intra-Oral Test product?  PA say he has burn free 1-T and with intra-oral you could get 75% or better.  What ya think? 

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Yes cyclo's do get better absorption. Especially naselly. The only problem is the small amounts that can be administered at one time. ~25mg... But the 75% I would think so...... Talk to ya. But don't expect burn free 1-test to go to bulk sales. I doubt it very much. PA will keep this one to himself and a select few. Like ME... Yeh I wish.... ;) Talk to ya..

wardog

Awards
  • Established
This internasal should be perfect for tren tho, wouldnt it? You only need 75mg/day, so I would think 4 applications of 25mg..would be absolutely ideal and not too bad to administer.

Just my thoughts.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, but would the acetate affect it being cycloed? Just curious.

SteveDFW

Awards
This internasal should be perfect for tren tho, wouldnt it? You only need 75mg/day, so I would think 4 applications of 25mg..would be absolutely ideal and not too bad to administer.

Just my thoughts.
That would be too good to be true: a nasal tren.

Cut the cost of a tren cycle by more then half.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It would cut it compared to a transdermal cycle yes, but pinning it would be slightly better in terms of amount of tren absorbed for your dollar.

ManBeast

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey wardog if it were to be cyclod then I would think the acetate would be stripped off first anyways. How about this ......... We know that the nasel passages have a better absorption than anywhere else. SO why not try spraying a transdermal tren into your nose? It won't burn like 1-test . Or even get a nasel spray applicator. You know the pump ones and try it that way... Just a thought.. Talk to ya.... It would have to be a very concentrated soution is the only thing...

bpdaddy

Banned
Awards
Where would you get a transdermal Tren?  and Why would wann spray alcohol up your snoz!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You make it yourself. There is threads on it. The reason you would spray up your nose it that you will get better absorption..... Talk to ya...

bpdaddy

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by curt2go
You make it yourself. There is threads on it. The reason you would spray up your nose it that you will get better absorption..... Talk to ya...

I know about the absortion :) I meant why would you wanna spray a transdermal up your nose, the alcohol would burn...unless you have a receipe for a intranasal?

dnoel

Awards
i dont know what sort of absorption i'm getting... but after adding dmso to my mix, i'm going off the fucking wall right now and i've only been on for 5 days  :)

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by dnoel
i dont know what sort of absorption i'm getting... but after adding dmso to my mix, i'm going off the fucking wall right now and i've only been on for 5 days  :)

Probabbly in the neighborhood of 40%.

Fun isnt it? ;)

bpdaddy

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by dnoel

What's the size or your ONE+ bottle?  Hopw much DMSO did you add to it????