Would this PGF2a Transdermal Work?

mm107

Awards
Hey all, i know the original pgf2a formula calls for DMSO + aloe vera + pgf2a.

i have come across a company, which sells one of the best legal post cycle therapy transdermals i have used. With talking with them, they also sell thier 'carrier' solution which uses special technologies.

i know DMSO carries this stuff very well through the skin, but just imagine a REAL carrier designed to pass through the skin.

As some people know pgf2a kills adiposes cells, and injections could lead to a ton of sides, WHILE transdermals lead to spot reduction/killing of stomach fat adipose tissues.

The bottle itself is costly, but not bad at all for 35%+ Absorption Rate under clean conditions (shaven,etc). I do want to say 40% absorption, but since PGF2a has a molecular weight of 354, 40% is high, we should see around 35%.

(We actually should see more absorption for the fact that pgf2a can be absorbed into the skin without any carrier).

The bottle with the carrier solution only contains 7fl ounces. I need to calculate how much pgf2a would be good PER serving.

Read more on the tropical carrier by primordial performance.
Primordial Performance is offering a new topical solution for all home-brewers who wish to make their own custom topical formula. Users could easily create there own custom “pro-hormone” formula or anti-estrogen formula by adding almost any hormone or AI you want. Others have experimented with topical joint formulas consisting of glucosamine & chondroitin. Generally, any hormone or ingredient can be used with a molecule weight of less than 350. Check your ingredients here for MW

Our topical solution was created to deliver the maximum amount of active ingredients. We created a special delivery solution called the OHV delivery system – Occlusion, Hydration, and Vasodilation.

Occlusion - We create this occlusive layer with an invisible acrylic acid polymer. An occlusive barrier causes the skin temperature to slightly increase. This enhances the kinetic energy and "movement" of nutrients across the skin. Increased skin temperature can also help open sweat glands and hair follicles. Opened sweat glands and hair follicles give way to entry deep within the skin for delivery of the active ingredients.

Hydration - High quality moisturizers and emollients are used to enhance skin hydration. Enhancing hydration helps "swell" and "soften" the skin for increased permeation of active ingredients. Penetration is further increased by including a light weight cosmetic oil derived from shark livers called squalane. Squalane oil mimics and merges with the skins natural sebum, and penetrates the skin incredibly well. This deep penetrating action of squalane carries the fat soluble active ingredients further into the skin.

Vasodilation - Vasodilators are used to increase blood flow to the skin's surface by opening the local blood capillaries. The increased blood flow helps carry active ingredients away from the skin and into systemic circulation. Caution: Vasodilation is created by ingredients also known to increase photosensitivity, and may temporarily enhance the skins sensitivity to sunlight.

This synergistic technology optimizes delivery of the active ingredients through the skin. This is accomplished without any uncomfortable skin irritation, unpleasant odor, or residue. Rest assured that you are using the most scientifically advanced transdermal formula with the safest and highest quality ingredients.

Thanks.

-Pp

northern

Awards
From what I have read people complain that PGF2a does not work well as a transdermal and unless you can get it as a powder I can not imagine trying to make a transdermal out of say lutalyse.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I've tried a dermal ... its a waste of time. I'm currently injecting it 6x a day IM and its working fairly well. I haven't been on long enough to give you a detailed analysis, but I can tell you its working. I'm on my way to a leaner me for sure. A few other guys and I have a pretty extensive convo regarding our experiences over at the IBE forums if interested (check it out). IM is the only way to go, IMO.

Thanks,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
PS: I've said it once and I'll say it again ... DO NOT order from TLR. They sent me a BUNK bottle of PGF2a last summer. For all I know it was water. The bottle had no labels, and a tear-away aluminum top that had already been torn away with needles pokes in the stopper. Very unprofessional. I was pissed! PM me if your looking for help finding legit sh*t. I can at least point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Sprt

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Ah, that's good to know Sprt...you have email.

Speedbacker

Awards
PS: I've said it once and I'll say it again ... DO NOT order from TLR. They sent me a BUNK bottle of PGF2a last summer. For all I know it was water. The bottle had no labels, and a tear-away aluminum top that had already been torn away with needles pokes in the stopper. Very unprofessional. I was pissed! PM me if your looking for help finding legit sh*t. I can at least point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Sprt
AGREED! One of my boys ordered from them last year and said the same exact thing as Sportnvolcom. Stay away from them.

Speedbacker

Awards
If you guys are looking at pgf2a, you guys might want to look into pgcl. I don't know the whole science behind it right now, but I have seen quite a bit of impressive reviews on the stuff. Very impressive fat/water loss and vascularity and site growth. Haven't heard one negative thing other than the ****s about pgcl yet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 0
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2
skull Anabolics 5
IGF-1/GH 1