formestane in penetrate

1. formestane in penetrate

I have an 8 oz bottle of penetrate and 5 grams of formestane and it wont fully absorb. I have done the hot bath method and shaken it like crazy. Any advice would be appreciated

2. Put a small ball-bearing inside the bottle. It helps to break up the fragments of powder.

3. Dido, or if you want you could throw the mix into a glass beaker or jar and superheat it to get the stuff to dissolve. This worked good for me when I added 10gr of triol to penatrate.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. Agreed...you should easily be able to get 5 grams into 8 ounces.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. I'm going to run the same thing, I just purchased both of these products from NP. The only question I have is what would be the proper dose when using transdermally?

6. I found the best results (assuming 10 grams in 8 ounces of Penetrate) at 4 squirts twice per day.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

7. Thanks, I'll take your advice.

8. If you feel like crunching some numbers, try to get it to be between 100-250mg split into 2 doses.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

9. I couldnt get 10 grams to absorb into 8 oz of penetrate. I heated it up in a glass container and I think I got partial absorption, put there is still lots of powder left behind when I apply this stuff. I'm going to try and heat it again at a higher heat and see if I can get this to absorb. Hopefully it works out this time, quite the pricey science experiment. I assume exteme heat will not harm the form?

10. Quote Originally Posted by z28man View Post
    I couldnt get 10 grams to absorb into 8 oz of penetrate. I heated it up in a glass container and I think I got partial absorption, put there is still lots of powder left behind when I apply this stuff. I'm going to try and heat it again at a higher heat and see if I can get this to absorb. Hopefully it works out this time, quite the pricey science experiment. I assume exteme heat will not harm the form?
    It depends on what you mean by extreme heat.

Break up whatever is sitting at the bottom with a small rod, heat up in hot water, and if all else fails, add more carrier or solvent.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 07:13 PM
  2. formestane and penetrate??
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 03:23 PM
  3. 4-AD in Penetrate