How Long Does 4ad Show Up In My Urine

Chargers21

Awards
Im looking to stack 4ad with dbols but im concerned with how long it will appear in my system for sport drug test. Does anyone know how long the 4ad transdermal will show up?
Thanks

rafter

Awards
Which is more important to you, your sport or taking 4ad w/dbol?

Also, since this is your first post, I'm going to suggest you don't take anything until you do more research.

Chargers21

Awards
It's not about importance, I should be able to do both depending on the during. I have been to many other forums, researched alot and just came to this one beacuse of the transdermal section. But thanks hot shot

rafter

Awards
It's not about importance, I should be able to do both depending on the during. I have been to many other forums, researched alot and just came to this one beacuse of the transdermal section. But thanks hot shot

Im not trying to be an ass about it all. Im just saying that a simple search can find these answers for you.

To answer your ? though, dbol (oral) is 4-5 weeks and dbol (inject) is 5 months.

As for the other, I believe its around 3 months.

Chargers21

Awards
THANK YOU thats more the answer I was looking for. Im aware of dbols dedection time but not 4ad, do you know anywhere I coud look this up to backup your thoughts?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
THANK YOU thats more the answer I was looking for. Im aware of dbols dedection time but not 4ad, do you know anywhere I coud look this up to backup your thoughts?
I think the 4ad is much less than that. I know of people who have run the old 19-nor and tested clean in less than a week and its much more lipophilic than 4ad is. I would bet it clears much faster than the dianabol since free base hormones have a VERY sort half life. Even injected nandrolone base only lasts 22 minutes in the human body. I would just worry about the dianabol really, at least 4ad naturally occurs in a decent dose in the human body, it couldn't take too long to fall to "normal" range. Also, I don't think tests have figured out a way to tell synthetic base hormones from the real thing yet, or if they ever will.