Creating 1,4-an, 4-ad, etc. from scratch?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
How is this done? Are there any procedures? Chemo? I would love to know how to do this with raw materials even if it took some time..

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Are you wanting a complete synthesis flow? It would be much cheaper for you to buy the processed powder for 1fast or kilosports...unless you're going to manufacture in the hundred kilo range. Hell, at this point it would be cheaper for you to buy the raw material in the hundred kilo range from a China base (make sure it is not a fly-by-night operation or they will get you for almost a quarter million) rather than manufacture it yourself...considering the startup costs of process equipment.

Chemo

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yeah i knew it wasn't feasible (by price).. but do you have a complete syntehsis flow chart?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
You're kidding me, right? If you don't have the education or knowledge to go to an academic library and pick up a book on steroid chemistry and comprehend the contents I will not be able to help you. Most people without a chemistry background find the task of a simple extraction daunting let alone a multi-step synthesis even within the realm of possibility.

Chemo

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
wont be back to my university until spring so i didnt know if you had a basic chart of the chemical reactions taking place to go from raw materials to finished product.. didnt need a detailed one.. its cool though if its too long..

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
It's not that the flow is too long but it would be unsafe for you to try it given the nature of AAS compounds. For instance, notice that cholestrol shares the same steroid backbone as testosterone. Change a few substituents and the action on the body is completely different. Part of organic synthesis reactions is purifying the product from each reaction to feed the next step. If you don't do this you will be a victim of GIGO (garbage in, garbage out). In other words, if you don't have the education, experience, and equipment to properly synthesize a multi-step compound you will most likely endanger yourself and others with the product.

Chemo

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
hehe dont worry bro i wasnt planning on trying it.. its just interesting to find out how they make the products..

SummusMentis

Awards
Chemo, dont know if you want to give it, but what is your background in chemistry? Do you hold any degrees, or where did you learn what you know?
(This is not intended as scrutiny, merely a curious question)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Yes, my background is in chemistry...in addition I have several years of experience in chemical engineering.

Chemo