Finaderm

  1. New Member
    anadrol75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    201
    Answers
    0

    Finaderm


    Anyone had sucess with this? Planning on 2 carts fina. Any other options?

  2. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Go with penetrate from nutraplanet, you will save money.
  3. New Member
    fatsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    353
    Answers
    0

    Is finaderm the stuff that claims some ungodly absorbtion rate?

    I'm not sure I would trust a transdermal that claimed to have over a 40% absorbtion rate.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Rostam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    789
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman
    I'm not sure I would trust a transdermal that claimed to have over a 40% absorbtion rate.
    You are right on that.
  5. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    76% bwaahahhhaa!
  6. Advanced Member
    Rostam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    789
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    76% bwaahahhhaa!
    Add some DMSO and you will have 90% bwaahahhhaa!
  7. Registered User
    TeamSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,007
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    Go with penetrate from nutraplanet, you will save money.
    You can also use the Dermabolics matrix product. Penetrate and Dermabolics are exactly the same, except Penetrate is a gel and Derma is a spray.
  8. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rostam
    Add some DMSO and you will have 90% bwaahahhhaa!
    Yeah, screw injectables with that absorption rate.
  9. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage
    You can also use the Dermabolics matrix product. Penetrate and Dermabolics are exactly the same, except Penetrate is a gel and Derma is a spray.
    Penetrate is a liquid, just gets squirted instead of sprayed. T-gel is a gel. I don't know if that stuff is still available anywhere.
  10. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage
    Penetrate and Dermabolics are exactly the same, except Penetrate is a gel and Derma is a spray.
    Not to contradict you BUT...they are both EXACTLY the same.

    Ingredients: Isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, ocytl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene.

    If Penetrate were a gel it would have Carbomer (a gelling agent), which it does not.
  11. Registered User
    HairyLarry35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    592
    Answers
    0

    Go to the darkside. Far better yield.
  12. Senior Member
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,946
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol75
    Anyone had sucess with this? Planning on 2 carts fina. Any other options?
    They are flat scammers bro, no way around that. If I every meet them I am going to kick their ass. I once had to try and talk a newbie out of a 100mg a day halo cycle because they told him that if he used their product that it would NOT hurt his liver. The only thing that saved that fool was that they were lying out their teeth about the absorption rate.
  13. New Member
    anadrol75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    201
    Answers
    0

    Looked to good to be true. Thanks.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,084
    Answers
    0

    Dermabolics, good stuff.

    Wonder where they got their transdermal technology?
  15. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    They are flat scammers bro, no way around that. If I every meet them I am going to kick their ass. I once had to try and talk a newbie out of a 100mg a day halo cycle because they told him that if he used their product that it would NOT hurt his liver. The only thing that saved that fool was that they were lying out their teeth about the absorption rate.
    I wonder how the PGHT gets such good reviews, seeing as they use the Finaderm as the carrier? I guess it works to some extent.
  16. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,640
    Answers
    0

    Sorry to bump this old thread. The thing is though I have used Dermabolics transdermal carrier and also have used Finaderm. Finaderm worked much better, powder dissolved better, and it seems the alcohol based products just evaporate faster so I don't think they are absorbed as much. Seems much would evaporate before being able to be absorbed through the skin...That being said these are the only two carriers I have used. I wish Nutraplanet did carry some other choices at least besides just the penetrate.
  17. Senior Member
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,946
    Answers
    0

    scammers, pure and simple
  18. Advanced Member
    Werewolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    54
    Posts
    731
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sorry to bump this old thread. The thing is though I have used Dermabolics transdermal carrier and also have used Finaderm. Finaderm worked much better, powder dissolved better, and it seems the alcohol based products just evaporate faster so I don't think they are absorbed as much. Seems much would evaporate before being able to be absorbed through the skin...That being said these are the only two carriers I have used. I wish Nutraplanet did carry some other choices at least besides just the penetrate.
    I have used Dermabolics and Penetrate. Penentrate is a little oiler. I prefer the way my PGH-T absorbs with no film, or left over smell. It doesn't dry out my skin like Dermabolics and Penetrate. I have no real idea which has best absorbation, but if I was buying some I would buy the Finaderm. I'm spoiled now.
  19. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    I have used Dermabolics and Penetrate. Penentrate is a little oiler. I prefer the way my PGH-T absorbs with no film, or left over smell. It doesn't dry out my skin like Dermabolics and Penetrate. I have no real idea which has best absorbation, but if I was buying some I would buy the Finaderm. I'm spoiled now.
    You don't know which one has better absorption, but you would buy Finaderm? Isn't it like 4 times the price of penetrate? Thanks.
  20. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    You only have to pin Tren twice a week if you use the Enanthate ester
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. phlogel vs finaderm
    By anapolack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 05:45 PM
  2. a silly idea (finaderm)
    By JrzyJuiceGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 05:51 PM
  3. trandermal limitations FINADERM?!?!?!?!
    By Skye in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-19-2004, 02:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in