Uk

ieeker

Awards
Do any of you guys of a place where I can buy DMSO or D-limonene in the uk ?

Hope you guys can help.

ieeker

Awards
I guess everyone is in th US or at least not in the UK.

I am currently in England and I am ordering Phlojel from canada. I have read that it might be a good idea to use DMSO or D-limonene to suspend the 1test/4derm in this case before mixing with phlojel. I cant seem to find this stuff in the uk. Where should i order it from either in Europe or US? What can i use instead of those? Is alchohol hand cleaner ok?

Thanks

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I think the instructions for phlojel suggest using ethanol as a cutter.

I don't know how it is handled in the UK, but here in the states DMSO can bought at just about any Farm Supply store, or stores specializing in Horse Husbandry.

Are you in a place where you can find a retail outlet that supplies farmers, or equestrian types?

ieeker

Awards
I cant seem to find any place that sells DMSO around here. I also cant seem to get ethanol in liquid form only in gel form. Is gel ethanol ok?

Failing that could I use hand hygiene gel which main ingridient is alchohol, then water, propylene, glycol, triclosan, carbomer,triethanolamine and finaly parfum.

Thanks

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Can you get access to everclear (distilled grain alcohol), or bacardi 151 (high alcohol content rum)?

I can't speak for hand cleaner...I have no idea how that would work

ieeker

Awards
Nope checked both those out neither available in uk or broader europe. Also looked into importing and europe will not let anything through with that high an alchohol content. I think I might have to do it without the alchohol. If you guys have any other ideas I am open to suggestions. I can get hold of the dermabolics stuff could that be used as a cutter?

Just found this - POLMOS - Spirytus Rektyfikowany - Polish Rectified Spirit : Buy online @ TheDrinkShop.com

will that be ok?