Getting rid of the DMSO "smell"
- 04-18-2009, 12:28 AM
HaHa, yeh, be extra careful ! After cutting the DMSO dose down to 1mL per day, I don't even notice the DMSO induced breath, although I hear that over a long enough timeline, one becomes immune to it. In any case, I no longer find my 'mind in disturbia' everytime I am around other people, watching their expressions out of the corner of my eye to see if they make a 'thizz face' lol
- 04-18-2009, 03:06 PM
this question is fair game to everyone, what is the efficacy of d-limonene in equalizing out the dmso related odor ?
in order to combat the dmso odor, i just purchased some d-limonine for fragrance enhancing properties. i will use it at 5% total volume. have you ever used d-limonine to kill the skin odor from dmso? i think this might be the panacea i have been looking for
- 09-03-2009, 09:40 AM
Proven fact or possible coincidence?
After reading your post I've been searching for any published research that says DMSO has been proven to carry pathogens into the CNS, or even any other claims that it does so, and can't find a single article on it.. I wonder very much if you or your doctors came to the conclusion that DMSO caused your problem out of speculation rather than any real evidence. Just because somebody does "X" before they get sick does not mean that "X" is what caused them to get sick, after all.
Similar Forum Threads
- By KingLeonidas9 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 54Last Post: 08-27-2013, 05:15 AM
- By EasyEJL in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 110Last Post: 08-21-2013, 11:31 PM
- By bigjakes in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 11-24-2011, 03:53 PM
- By justreading in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 07-10-2009, 12:48 AM
- By Bodybuilder20 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 01-09-2009, 02:08 AM