Homebrew Basics? Sticky?

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Can someone make a Sticky on this forum on Hombrew Basics (101)?

Something that shows....

- Basic Base (Delivery)
- Which bulk powders (offered from our sponsored stores) can be delivered transdermally?

- Homebrew Reviews (reactions, side effects, effectiveness)
- Supplements that can be delivered transdermally
- Dangerous transdermal ingredients
- Optimal body areas to apply transdermals
- Dangerous body areas (ex. genitals) to apply transdermals

- Cost effective clones of mainstream products (excluding all products offered by our sponsored labs)

djl

Awards
  • Established
This idea simply makes a hell of a lot of sense!

And you'd think the board sponsors would jump on this--they could even have links to their products for easy purchase :)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Basic Base (Delivery)
do you mean carriers?

Which bulk powders (offered from our sponsored stores) can be delivered transdermally?
chemical composition must be listed i.e. molecular weights

Homebrew Reviews (reactions, side effects, effectiveness)
Highly individual and need to be assessed over time, logs are necessary and reading them essential.
Supplements that can be delivered transdermally
see above

Dangerous transdermal ingredients
Optimal body areas to apply transdermals
Dangerous body areas (ex. genitals) to apply transdermals
Seems pretty reasonable

Cost effective clones of mainstream products (excluding all products offered by our sponsored labs)
sounds like you are referring to oral supplements i.e. superdrol, pheraplex... Not a good idea considering that the substances are engineered to optimize oral bio-availability and would not be suitable for transdermal application.

Read some past threads and you will find a plethora of info already available.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, this board started out as a Transdermal Conversion board.

Scroll to the bottom of your page, there should be a string of words 'Advertise!-Bodybuilding Forum-Archive' click the right most word and look around.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
do you mean carriers?
Yes.

chemical composition must be listed i.e. molecular weights
example. Maybe NutraPlanet -> Bulk Powders can show the neccessary measuring units you are asking for.

Highly individual and need to be assessed over time, logs are necessary and reading them essential.
Reviews/Logs/Personal Experiences from forum sponsors/veteran users would suffice for now.

sounds like you are referring to oral supplements i.e. superdrol, pheraplex... Not a good idea considering that the substances are engineered to optimize oral bio-availability and would not be suitable for transdermal application.
Although they were originally used orally, labs are finding that transdermals maybe a better option for some. Some transdermal applications offer a more timely release than overwhelming the body w/ orals.

Read some past threads and you will find a plethora of info already available.
Why not make it easier for the readers and put some FAQs in 1 post/sticky. Some of the posts you are referring to, have a lot of off topic comments. It is a bit frustrating to read a thread with 25 pages worth of posts only to find that there are only 2 replies that actually answer the questions in the OP.
It seems like transdermals are becoming more popular these days. And I have recently jumped onto this band wagon.

I especially like:

- Alternative to injections
- Alternative to the 100 pills/capsules/tablets I have to take everyday.
- Decrease in chances of feeling bloaty, gas, heartburn, diahrea, constipated, nausea, etc.
- Timely release for a more effecient effect of certain supplements.
- Decreasing the chances of OD
- Possible Spot/Targetting

Just my 2protien bars

Last edited:
jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Well put.

I had a log with some good info and not too much off topic BS.

Reps too you though. It is a good idea IMO.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can someone make a Sticky on this forum on Hombrew Basics (101)?
Yes it is a good idea. It is quite labor intense and time consuming. As stated, the board (and other data bases) contains the archives of the vast majority of all the data that you are interested in.

Talking about it is the easy part. Feel free to do the footwork of putting it together in a comprehensive format and submit it for stickie :)

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
I do not think it is my place to start giving out TD advice, since I am very new to the subject (thus the whole reason for this thread). Someone with more hands on TD experience w/ mixing and use, would be a far better canidate.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I do not think it is my place to start giving out TD advice, since I am very new to the subject (thus the whole reason for this thread). Someone with more hands on TD experience w/ mixing and use, would be a far better canidate.
You would not be giving advice. Facts are facts. Anyone can record them.

How does this sound? Get a list of the questions you have and post them. Maybe those that have some experience and answers will answer them. Others can add their questions and that will be the start of the Q&A that you desired.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
...........and heeeeeere we GO!!!

Hey B.....nice sig. I see that you've learned some new words ;)

Hi Jonny:wave:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
The man, The Myth, The Legend...W'sup SJA?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I've been........REEEAAAALLLL busy with the new job. Other than that.....I've been burning up supplies :) I need to send you HM.....do you still have an account?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I've been........REEEAAAALLLL busy with the new job. Other than that.....I've been burning up supplies :) I need to send you HM.....do you still have an account?
yes I do.

i'll pm it to you.

Last edited:
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I vote yes on this 2. I just came here and find no "what the fux is a transdermal" etc information / answers in an easy Transdermal FAQ sticky :( please do.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I normally do not refer to other forums/boards, but there are two or three very good articles relative to transdermal applications on another site; but it is one that competes with our board sponsors. For that reason I prefer not to refer to the site (out of respect for the hands that feed us), but will suggest that you might want to Google "david tolson transdermal".

FYI - I used to buy from the referenced site, but now purchase exclusively through board sponsors.

Board Moderators - I don't think this violates any protocol; If I'm mistaken - please delete this response.