Any other forums?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I don't think they're a big deal anymore since PH's were banned. The ban just left no market and therefore interest shifted to 17-AA designer steroids. Avant Labs' board may be the only other place where this is discussed because they do make some transdermal products.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Where transdermals are discussed?
Tough to find but they are out there. It seems that transdermal steroid users are like the glue sniffers of the drug world. Pariahs, each and everyone of them.

Start posting some Q's and doing some reading from the archives. Quite a bit of info available right here.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Tough to find but they are out there. It seems that transdermal steroid users are like the glue sniffers of the drug world. Pariahs, each and everyone of them.
I pin and I use dermals, does that still make me a glue sniffer in the steroid world ? :D Manny juicers who only pin can benefit from the dermals because they kick in fast and leave your system in a day so you can kick off and finish off an injectable cycle with dermals, unless you run short esters.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Try Steroid super board, but IMO AM is the best board around. And my nose isnt brown for saying it.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Try Steroid super board, but IMO AM is the best board around. And my nose isnt brown for saying it.
Very true, SSB members rarely explore transdermals. Transdermals have their place but I still prefer the needle :twisted:

IronMind

Awards
There should be a transdermal-making company :p