Transdermals

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
transdermals are a waist of money, and a sissy way to take a steriod, or type of steroid. Just do the real thing. Dont be scared

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
transdermals are a waist of money, and a sissy way to take a steriod, or type of steroid. Just do the real thing. Dont be scared
Your intellect and wisdom are evident. Thank you for your contribution to the board.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
test base powder is $.60 a gram.

so a 6 week cycle costs $6.00 in test powder

test e is about $1.50 a gram

A 6 week cycle costs $9.00 in powder.

The cost of waste with transdermals has been greatly exaggerated. It probably is the pussy way out, so are manual transmissions, remote controls, dishwashers, touch tone phones, air conditioners etc.

I've done cycles both ways. I think injection is superior for results, blood levels, and convienence. But I also had a buddy get his sciatic nerve damaged during an injection, and I got an abcess that needed treated (scary!).

With that being said, transdermals are getting better and better, and if you poo pooed them in the past you need to give them a second look.

I don't understand why some people get so adverse to transdermals with no logic other than that they are a "PUSSY" way to do roids.

There are a lot of reasons people do transdermals other than being scared of needles.

1. spouses or girlfriends who really don't like the idea of needles and injections, or doing roids in general. Doing transdermals makes them a little less wary of gear

2. Living arrangements (military) (oil platform) where injectables could perhaps bring undue attention to the user, or that offer inadequate privacy to inject.

I could go on and on.

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
test base powder is $.60 a gram.

so a 6 week cycle costs $6.00 in test powder

test e is about $1.50 a gram

A 6 week cycle costs $9.00 in powder.

prices depend on sources....but the main factor of wasting....absorbtion percentage

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you would be surprised at the number of people who would disagree with transdermals as being not the 'real thing'.

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
I think you would be surprised at the number of people who would disagree with transdermals as being not the 'real thing'.

your right, a ****ty experiece with trandermals led me to think otherwise. i stand corrected. maybe you guys like them, thats cool.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Tell us about your shi**y experience.

There is some really good information in this forum on how to do a transdermal cycle right. Read some of the other posts, you'll be enlightened.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I am really interested in why transdermals cannot be used successfully. It seems the pharmaceutical market has found a niche in administering several types of drugs, with success, I might add.

I am not bashing. I do understand the difference between injectables and transdermals. And for me, the risks and privacy issues associated with injectables are unacceptable.

So Transdermals are my only option.

Mind you, i know td's are not better than pinning, but they are an option for many of us who wish to breach a plateau.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Also it is a hell of a lot easier and cheaper to buy powders and add it to a transdermal carrier rather than having to convert it to an injectable. Atleast for a simpleton like me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre-ban, trans 1-test was an awesome hormone. I don't think anyone that tried it will say that it was a waste. It is a lot better to take transdermal hormones that to mindlessly stack 3 orals for 6-8 weeks.

jacobsmoke

Awards
Transdermal pre-ban with avant labs 1-test stacked with 4 ad was awesome actually just used the last in the fall last year...pinning for me is not an option since I've been recovering from Chronic Myofacial Syndrome do to an industrial accident causing trigger points and sattellite pain points in multiple areas refered pain areas are also a ***** so injection sites would create a nightmare for activation of my problem....Transdermal give me a awesome set of results when compounded properly with the Phlogel.....Jacobsmoke:squat: