Just venting

TheCSWFighter

Awards
So a month before the pro-hormone ban awhile back I stocked up on 75g of both 1-test and 4ad powder to later use in transdermals. About a year later before I was about to do anything with it I left for a few weeks on vacation only to come back and find out it had been thrown away.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
crappy deal who chucked your goodies.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what you get for storing your illegal hormone powders in Mom's tupperware and refridgerator. ;)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
That's what you get for storing your illegal hormone powders in Mom's tupperware and refridgerator. ;)
The best place is by workout equipment, noone looks there. The worst place beer fridge.

TheCSWFighter

Awards
Cleaning company sent out a few mexicans who needed work to clean up the place and the one time the lady doesn't come to watch them clean i'm not there and my **** goes missing. I'm assuming they found it and thought it was flour or something but that doesn't explain them throwing it away. That or they thought it was cocaine....??? no idea.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Cleaning company sent out a few mexicans who needed work to clean up the place and the one time the lady doesn't come to watch them clean i'm not there and my **** goes missing. I'm assuming they found it and thought it was flour or something but that doesn't explain them throwing it away. That or they thought it was cocaine....??? no idea.
Haha, if they snorted 1T, the jokes on them! I bet they're still cursing you!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's why I store my hormones in the baby powder container....hmm, come to think of it, Junior DOES cry a lot when we change him....and he has a full lawn at 8 months old.

TheCSWFighter

Awards
I can't even imagine the pain that would accompany snorting 1-t. It's bad enough putting on my chest and having the fumes irritate my eyes. Then there was that time on my first cycle with the stuff that I thought it'd be a good idea to apply it on the inner thigh...:frustrate

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't even imagine the pain that would accompany snorting 1-t. It's bad enough putting on my chest and having the fumes irritate my eyes. Then there was that time on my first cycle with the stuff that I thought it'd be a good idea to apply it on the inner thigh...:frustrate
OWWWWWW

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Haha, if they snorted 1T, the jokes on them! I bet they're still cursing you!
LMAO! That would be as funny as the movie Jackass where those guys were snorting Wassabbe (sp?) sauce!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
LOL There's one time I scratched my balls right after I rubbed 1-t on my chest. OUCH!

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
well well, don't mind me coming around your area sniffing through the garbage for summa dem whoremoans!!

IronMarc

Awards
I hope they stole some of ur PCT stock too, i'd hate for them to get gyno.

TheCSWFighter

Awards
haha nope, I got all this liquid nolva sittin around

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
speaking of snorting...never..i mean never snort YHcl.....almost gave me a heart attack..or so it felt

anyway..****ty story...thats a lot of good stuff to get rid of...1-test powder was one of the best things ever IMO

good thing there are still secret suppliers lol

h19