1T, 4AD Again!!

L J

Awards
Looking at running an 8 weeker in the new year with superdrol for the first 3.
Couple of Q's, How does 1g 4AD (have a lot of this!), 200mg 1T a day sound??
Also is the dermabolics transport matrix any good and would it be a good idea to mix together or keep in seperate bottles?
Thanks

anadrol75

Awards
You can use transport matrix and put in the same bottle.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO that is too much 4AD and too little 1-Test. But that is just me. DermaBolics is good and so is Penetrate. Seperate or together. Otherwise...looks golden :)

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Also is the dermabolics transport matrix any good and would it be a good idea to mix together or keep in seperate bottles?
I used the Dermabolics product for a 4AD/1T cycle back in the day, and it worked well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like a 2:1 4-AD:1-t ratio in penetrate or transport matrix.

L J

Awards
IMO that is too much 4AD and too little 1-Test. But that is just me. DermaBolics is good and so is Penetrate. Seperate or together. Otherwise...looks golden :)
What doseages do you think would be better, 800mg 4AD, 300 1-T sound ok?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your stats and previous experience?

L J

Awards
What are your stats and previous experience?
5'9 180 lean
Arms 16
Chest 43
legs 24.5

Have done a 6 week phera about 6 months ago ago and 4 weeks s1+ years ago with very little knowledge

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2:1 ratio as mentioned is an option. The more 4AD the wetter. I prefer a drier 3:2 ratio of 600mg 4AD to 400mg+ 1T. I can't tell you want to do because you may not respond or have tolerance like I do.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say start at 400mg 4AD:200mg 1-test, as you gain mass you need to increase your kcals and possibly your dosage of the 4AD/1-test. Make sure to look up how to mix 4AD in a transdermal mix b/c it can be a ***** if you do not know exactly what you are doing.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
i still dont know why guys say it hard to mix 4-ad in a solution. I just mixed 24grms in a penetrate solution and it went to super well, i mean SUPER WELL. I also put 24grms of 1-test in another penetrate bottle. The 1-test went in good but there are grains lying aroung the bottle when i shake it up. Other than that, everything else is golden.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i still dont know why guys say it hard to mix 4-ad in a solution. I just mixed 24grms in a penetrate solution and it went to super well, i mean SUPER WELL. I also put 24grms of 1-test in another penetrate bottle. The 1-test went in good but there are grains lying aroung the bottle when i shake it up. Other than that, everything else is golden.
If there are grains in the bottle, then that means it did not dissolve and it is not in solution.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take for this stuff to start working? I am a week in and nothing yet. The whole transdermal game is new to me. so yall dont be harsh.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long does it take for this stuff to start working? I am a week in and nothing yet. The whole transdermal game is new to me. so yall dont be harsh.
Not to be a smart ass, but maybe you did not dissolve all of the powder. 24g into an 8oz bottle of penetrate is way too much so I really doubt your claim. You should be able to feel the effects within about a week. What is your dosage?

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
why not run the 4ad for 10-12 weeks???

I mean, most guys would run good old test for at least that long.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
On my last 1-t/4-ad/sd cycle I felt the transdermal working within the first few days.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
24 grams in a 8 oz bottle is 200mg per ml. That is a ridulous amount. Just becuase I can get it in the bottle does not mean it is "in solution". That is way past the saturation point. 12g is 100mg/ml and that is pushing it. Good luck!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
oh ****, Oh well i i just going to order another bottle of penetrate then. How about the 4ad? i think it's about thesame amount

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
24 grams in a 8 oz bottle is 200mg per ml. That is a ridulous amount. Just becuase I can get it in the bottle does not mean it is "in solution". That is way past the saturation point. 12g is 100mg/ml and that is pushing it. Good luck!
actually its .5ml per spray so its more like 100ml per spray

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
On my last 1-t/4-ad/superdrol cycle I felt the transdermal working within the first few days.
if you started all at once at thesame. It was the superdrol you felt working not the transdermal.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually its .5ml per spray so its more like 100ml per spray
That amount your sprayer dispenses makes absolutely no difference. It is too high a concentration and you have a whole lot going to waste sitting on the surface of your skin.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-test is something you do NOT want sitting on your skin....especially if anyone else shares your living space (wife, kids, pets, etc.)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
1-test is something you do NOT want sitting on your skin....especially if anyone else shares your living space (wife, kids, pets, etc.)
no offense, but what do you mean. A poor mixture solution equates to powder on skin and a good solution the opposite?

I mean there has been many a post on TD's, with the actual user only getting 30% and alot less conversion. I was always under the impression let it dry for 20 mins and go on with your day as normal.....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no offense, but what do you mean. A poor mixture solution equates to powder on skin and a good solution the opposite?
If you overload the carrier, then the powder is simply sitting on your skin, unable to penetrate. Anything that brushes up against you will pick it up, and there will be SOME absorption.

Not to mention I have heard that 1-test has a slight burn to it...oh so slight.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
If you overload the carrier, then the powder is simply sitting on your skin, unable to penetrate. Anything that brushes up against you will pick it up, and there will be SOME absorption.

I am with you on the burn. But doing the math, I think as long as common sense is being used, the wife, kids and pets would be ok.

I have used the recipe I found here, i believe. Dmso, several ISO's, glycol, oleic...I would have to dig for the actual recipe...... That stuff dissolves the powder with a quickness....

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
That amount your sprayer dispenses makes absolutely no difference. It is too high a concentration and you have a whole lot going to waste sitting on the surface of your skin.

Gat it bro thanks for the tip. I have anothe bottle on the way

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Only a slight burn? I always get a 1test burn on my upper lip from the transdermal carrier. I used the transport matrix on my chest once and it nearly burned my GF's face off. Be very careful with 1test; 4AD is not nearly as irritable, but 1test can leave lingering pain on sensitive areas like the upperlip.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
I find 1AD burns on my skin, the other day i put it on i got some in my eye it hurt like hell, i put 12 grams in a bottle and it got jammed a few times so i put the bottle in a cup of boiled water, that stoped it jamming.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I used the transport matrix on my chest once and it nearly burned my GF's face off.
I used it on my stomach and inner arms and nearly burned my GF's snatch off, no joke.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i guess i did a good job on my solution. Unless i start sweating or get wet, there is no residue(within reason) on my skin.

Now when i sweat thats another story. ...... the powders seem to come up to the surface of the epidermis. At least in my experience with TD's

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only a slight burn? I always get a 1test burn on my upper lip from the transdermal carrier. I used the transport matrix on my chest once and it nearly burned my GF's face off. Be very careful with 1test; 4AD is not nearly as irritable, but 1test can leave lingering pain on sensitive areas like the upperlip.
Humor my man...1-test burns like a mofo.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Humor my man...1-test burns like a mofo.
Its weird for me, sometimes the **** burns me bad and others its just a light irration. When i scrub really good and exfoliate real good, it seems to burn more. Nothing too extreme though. 5 mins and its gone.

Joseph L 28832

Awards
I'm just 4 days into this same cycle right now. Mixing ratio is 2-1. 10gr 4-AD, to 5gr 1-Test. in 8oz solution (mix came from Chemo). But, I don't believe I would attempt any more than 15gr in any soultion, Im afraid it would become saturated & rendered virtually useless. Being that this will be some what wet, I've descided to use Halodrol instead of SD. #1 I can run it longer, & #2 I've never tried it before. AI, how about Halodrol Liquid gels to help with water retention. But this may be wishfull thinking & require something stronger.
At any rate, 1st 8oz will be 2-1, the second will be 3-2 (6gr 1-Test, to 9gr 4-AD) & be prepared for a stronger AI.

Joe

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I'm just 4 days into this same cycle right now. Mixing ratio is 2-1. 10gr 4-AD, to 5gr 1-Test. in 8oz solution (mix came from Chemo). But, I don't believe I would attempt any more than 15gr in any soultion, Im afraid it would become saturated & rendered virtually useless. Being that this will be some what wet, I've descided to use Halodrol instead of superdrol. #1 I can run it longer, & #2 I've never tried it before. AI, how about Halodrol Liquid gels to help with water retention. But this may be wishfull thinking & require something stronger.
At any rate, 1st 8oz will be 2-1, the second will be 3-2 (6gr 1-Test, to 9gr 4-AD) & be prepared for a stronger AI.

Joe

yeah that was a dumb mistake. I stopped the 1-TEST though. Since that was the one, i had problem with. My 4-ad went well, and i did put 25 grms in that as well. I have already sent an order for some penetrate. I will be splict that in half and mix it in with the test and 4 ad.

Joseph L 28832

Awards
If your looking at two 8oz bottles of mix with 12gr each. Yes I'm sure that would be a good idea. I'm just now getting a bit of that alpha-male attitude, now I'm anxious for the Halodrol to help with the hardening & pumps.
Joe

Salem

Salem

Awards

I srry...but 12g for 8oz is 50mg/ml :D ?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And 24g in 8oz (240ml) is only 100mg/ml. Just goes to show you that anyone can make a mistake. Thank you for taking the time bring attention to my mistake. We're all better people for it ;)

b-rad

Awards
i was able to get 10g of test powder into solution, but only after heating the bottle a few times. sorry to hear that you potentially wasted a lot of 4ad.

Strategic

Awards
I have about 12 grams of 1test powder and 25 grams of 4AD powder. Using the Dermabolics transport matrix, I'm trying to make a mix with the same amount of 1test/4ad as the old s1+. S1+ came in 4oz bottles and 5 sprays = 200mgs 4ad and 100mgs 1test. If my math is right, the bottle should have 6 grams 4ad and 3 grams 1test. Isn't 9 grams total too much to put in a 4oz transport matrix bottle?

Strategic

Awards
It came in 4oz bottle (see attachment), but I was wrong about the amount of 4ad. The dose was 150mg per 5 sprays, which means it had a total of 4.5 grams 4ad and 3 grams 1test. 7.5 grams of powder is about the max amount that can fit in a 4oz bottle of dermabolics, so it makes sense. I'm thinking of running a 6 week cycle, so I might just get the 8oz transport matrix and mix 9 grams 4ad and 6 grams 1test. That would be more than enough to last 6 weeks applying 6 sprays twice a day.

Attachments

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
24 grams in 8oz is closer to 100mg/ml.

12 grams in 8oz is close to 50mg/ml.

There is just under 30ml in a fluid oz. Figure 250ml to take the volume of the hormone into account. Divide 12,000mg by the 250 and voila: 48mg/ml.

L J

Awards
It came in 4oz bottle (see attachment), but I was wrong about the amount of 4ad. The dose was 150mg per 5 sprays, which means it had a total of 4.5 grams 4ad and 3 grams 1test. 7.5 grams of powder is about the max amount that can fit in a 4oz bottle of dermabolics, so it makes sense. I'm thinking of running a 6 week cycle, so I might just get the 8oz transport matrix and mix 9 grams 4ad and 6 grams 1test. That would be more than enough to last 6 weeks applying 6 sprays twice a day.
My mistake, good luck on the cycle, am starting mine end of the week doing something similar

Strategic

Awards
LJ, what kind of carrier are you using to make your transdermal?