yohimbine did not desolve

GYM1

Awards
I mixed th yo in warm water and thought it was desolved but obviously it was not . It seperated once it was in the bottle with the other ingrediants over night. Here is the recipe I have used before without a problem:

<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">48% aloe
25% water
15% menthol(in alcohol) solution
10% PG
2% DMSO
Y-hcl 7g for 1month supply...</SPAN>
<P class=MsoNormal>What do you suggest I do with it now. When it squirts out it has clumps of yo in it that really do not rub in at all. What do yall think. Chemo? Curt2go?  anyone?
<P class=MsoNormal> 
<P class=MsoNormal>Thanks in advance for the help
<P class=MsoNormal>G1

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if this will help or not as your bottle is mixed up already, when i make it i put y-hcl in first with dmso, menthol mix, and ipm (15%) and heat it till it's all liquid. It will never become a clear liquid like ph's look like when they are dissolved. I think chemo mentioned peg 400 to help ingredients mix, can't remember at what % of recipe though. Do you heat bottle up before use?

GYM1

Awards
I havent tried heating it up in the bottle. You want me to put it in the nucer?

GYM1

Awards
Hey chemist

Have you ever doen tren in a homebrew.

I have the yo bottle in the hot water now. I will let you know how it turns out..

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
No sorry bro, i've made test enanthate and EQ but not tren. The hot water should thin the solution and make it easier to dispense. May be a pain but atleast you may be able to use it again.

GYM1

Awards
Can you give me a link about making HB EQ anf testE. Where do you get the powder or what ever the EQ comes from. Not asking for a source but I would love to have the knowledge on how. Point me in the right direction, Bro. I am in the US Army and I assume it would save me alot of coin, if you know what I mean.