ONE and 4-AD powder

B

bpdaddy

Banned
Awards
Hey, I was going to make my own ONE+ by adding some 4-AD powder.  Does anyone know how much 4-AD i should put in to BULK?  I was thinking 12 grams in a 8oz bottle?.

THANKS!

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
One+ already has 9.375 g of 4-ad. There is more than enough in there for the solution. I would not add any more as the solution can't hol it.. Talk to ya..

B

bpdaddy

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by curt2go
One+ already has 9.375 g of 4-ad. There is more than enough in there for the solution. I would not add any more as the solution can't hol it.. Talk to ya..
I understand your point, but I have ONE, not ONE+.  So I was gonna make ONE+ with my ONE.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
OOPS. SORRY...I should read carefully. Are they the ones with 6 oz of 1-test or 3.. If it is the 6 you can put in 9g 4-ad... If its the 3g then the most you want to put in is 10g 4-ad. The reason for this is that 4-ad does not go into solution very easy. 10 g is about max. After that you will probably end up with clumps of 4-ad. Which is not good. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...

B

bpdaddy

Banned
Awards
6 grams, it's ONE Beta...PEACE!

Thanks man!  You seem to be the only one answering my Q's!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bpdaddy
6 grams, it's ONE Beta...PEACE!

Thanks man!  You seem to be the only one answering my Q's!
Another recommendation would be to use a hand mixer for easier dissolving of the 4-AD.  Get one from Wal-mart for $10...you will appreciate the better mixing.

Chemo

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Or warm it in hot water. That will herlp allot.. Talk to ya..

S

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
Another recommendation would be to use a hand mixer for easier dissolving of the 4-AD. Get one from Wal-mart for $10...you will appreciate the better mixing.

Chemo
Hand mixer...something similar to the 'Thunderstick'?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 1
EpiStrong Supplements 30
LJ57 Supplements 23
LJ57 Supplements 1
akboom87 Supplements 34