Phlo Gel Ultra, FinaDerm or Chemo's Original Recipe

maxotguy

Awards
Which transdermal carrier is the best for maximum absorption of the target hormone - Phlo Gel Ultra, Finaderm or Chemo's original recipe. Seeing that I have all the ingredients to make Chemo's original recipe I would hope it is still the best, but if I need to change carriers I will based off of the feedback received.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about Penetrate, Avant's original PH formula?

maxotguy

Awards
I never heard of 'Penetrate' before. I'll check into that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we are having a special right now...then again, Sam is always putting things on special without telling me.

maxotguy

Awards
How good is 'Penetrate'. Any idea on % absorption.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
How good is 'Penetrate'. Any idea on % absorption.
Good stuff, I'd speculate about 25% absorption. Phlojel is probably 30% although many claim up to 50% with phlojel.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would agree

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade. Would you agree that absorption without added DMSO is around 25%? That's pretty good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I would agree to that number.

I haven't tried the Phlogel, but the Avant carrier has been the gold standard for many years.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And what was the general consensus regarding the absorption (without DMSO of course) rate for Avant carrier?

Avant carrier is the same than one carried by Dermabolics right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And what was the general consensus regarding the absorption (without DMSO of course) rate for Avant carrier?

Avant carrier is the same than one carried by Dermabolics right?
Correct...also what we are now carrying as Penetrate.

General estimate for the Avant Carrier w/o DMSO was anywhere from 25-40%.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good. I was always concidering the absorption rate of these carrier around 15-20% max w/o DMSP or DMFA.

Then I'm back to the other topic regarding YHcl. If Penetrate is the same or almost the same than Avant carrier then it has some percentage of water (I would guess 10%) in it. Enough to dissolve let say 3g of Yhcl in 4 Oz of carrier. If so how come Penetrate is not a good carrier for systemic delivery of Yhcl as long as all the Yhcl is dissolved in watery part of the carrier? I'm not talking about local delivery but just systemic delivery.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good. I was always concidering the absorption rate of these carrier around 15-20% max w/o DMSP or DMFA.

Then I'm back to the other topic regarding YHcl. If Penetrate is the same or almost the same than Avant carrier then it has some percentage of water (I would guess 10%) in it. Enough to dissolve let say 3g of Yhcl in 4 Oz of carrier. If so how come Penetrate is not a good carrier for systemic delivery of Yhcl as long as all the Yhcl is dissolved in watery part of the carrier? I'm not talking about local delivery but just systemic delivery.
The primary carriers, and the PEs used for disruption of the stratum corneum, need to be the correct solubility. The water content of the Penetrate is pretty low, and would not allow for 3 grams of YHCl at all.

I am not a transdermal expert as far as Lipo/hydrophyllic actives goes at all, but YHCl has a high bioavailbility. Why would you want systemic, transdermal absorption that would end up less than oral?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Dsade. I don't want and am not going to use it transdermaly. That was just out of curiosity.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Dsade. I don't want and am not going to use it transdermaly. That was just out of curiosity.
Anytime.

Just make sure if you use it orally, you don't mix it into a carrier first. :)

Yes, we had someone at the Mr. Olympia 2004 come up to our booth and spray Lipoderm right into his mouth.

Hmm...how about a new product designed for to target fatty tongues?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, this was the actual transdermal Avant Lipoderm product that some dumbass sprayed into his mouth.

Just a joke for the rest. (cyclodextrins would not work for a hydrophillic active.)

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are too quick you replied before my edit.

maxotguy

Awards
How many grams of powder can Penetrate dissolve, what would be the approximate absorption if DMSO was added, and what % of DMSO do most individuals add?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many grams of powder can Penetrate dissolve, what would be the approximate absorption if DMSO was added, and what % of DMSO do most individuals add?
12 grams per 8 ounces, I think.

I am not sure about the DMSO questions, sorry

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't go over 50-60mg/ml.

I've always heard that the absorption of the original chemo's formula which has DMSO in it, would be 30-35%. And it has 10% DMSO in it.
By adding 10% DMSO to penetrate I guess you can reach the same absorption rate.
I try to stay away from DMSO, this is way I'm more interested in absorption rate of carriers w/o DMSO. Not only DMSO improve the absorption of your PH/anabolic steroids but also of all the impurities and toxins that could be found in the carrier. No matter how clean the application area is. Almost none of the carriers are USP grade. I would not add DMSO to my carrier anymore.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Recipes 3
35 and Older 8
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 7
KBD Anabolics 21