FL7, would u spike it with some brew?

bpdaddy

Banned
Awards
He guys, I am curious I order 3 bottles of FL7 would I add DMSO to it? Would I want to add anything else to it?

Anyone have any ideas as to how much you would want to add if so, 4oz bottle say 12ml or is that too much? I am tring to learn :cool:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
If it is to get into the bloodstream then you could add some DMSO becasue it will get it in. If it is not to get into the bloodstream do not add. But I don't know much about FL7 so not sure if the DMSO will screw it up or react with some other ingredient.... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya..

bpdaddy

Banned
Awards
If it is to get into the bloodstream then you could add some DMSO becasue it will get it in. If it is not to get into the bloodstream do not add. But I don't know much about FL7 so not sure if the DMSO will screw it up or react with some other ingredient.... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya..
My entire understanding is that the point is to get it into the blood stream. Thus, appling it to any part of the body doesn't matter where (feet tops and such). So yes I would add it, but I was thinking 12ml for 4oz, since I was told 24ml for 8oz ONE. BUT the fat loose dermal is different then the PH dermal...so I am unsure if that is too much.