best places to apply td

b-rad

Awards
what are some of the best places to apply a transdermal? the tops of the feet seem like a good idea since it's almost hairless, vascular (at least in my case), and the skin is thin, but what are some other good application sites?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,

The question you are asking might have been already answered in another thread.
If you use the Search Function, you probably will get your answer quicker.

Thanks,
B5150

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i have done this search before with minimal resulting threads.

However, there were threads that answered that question.

I prefer around the neck(clavicle sp?), inner thighs(shaved), inner portions of arms and tops of feet. All areas free of hair, exfoliated and clean. I take two showers a day when i am running a TD cycle. Once in the am and obviously the other in the pm.

My 2 cents.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Yep, kristofer is right. Inside arms, top of feet, traps, forearms, anywhere with minimal fat and hairless. Or if you wanna be a real man, put it on the scrotum :rofl:

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Yep, kristofer is right. Inside arms, top of feet, traps, forearms, anywhere with minimal fat and hairless. Or if you wanna be a real man, put it on the scrotum :rofl:
I put the pGHt im using on delts, traps, quads, and calves. I might try the neck and tops of feet though. Never considered those 2.

Jason

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
behind the ears and the backof the knees have very thin skin but not much surface area. inside the thighs are good

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only wone who does calves? Also, Im sure this has been asked before, but would tattoos effect absorption at all?

Jason

ballhere

Awards
Also, Im sure this has been asked before, but would tattoos effect absorption at all?

Jason

Does anybody know anything about the effects of tattoos on a td and vice versa? I'm just curious cuz I currently apply some of my 6-oxo td to my delt which both have tattoos. I can't find anything about it by googling it.