Virilization of Young Children After Topical Androgen Use by Their Parents

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. The take home message here guys is.............if you use transdermals avoid skin-to-skin contact with anyone after application especially children and women of all ages.
    Thanks B5150 for the heads up
    •   

2. Thanks for postin B. That's some scary stuff.

3. Sadly enough, Biotest did give results to someone.

(Androsol, BIOTEST Laboratories, LLC, Colorado Springs, CO).

Too bad it had be a young girl though.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

4. Thats really shocking Im allways carefull when useing transdermals,
    but not everyone is, maybe one of the moderators could keep this thread as a sticky because everyone useing transdermals should read this thread
    •   

5. Unbreakable

Well, that was the reason I posted it

6. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to B5150 again.

Well, I can still try.

7. How sensitive are adult women to indirect contact like this? Seems like it would be hard to have sex often during a long transdermal cycle.
  8. Unbreakable

http://www.androgel.com/images/PatientInfo.pdf

I have a pamphlet from my script that says that 15mins of vigorous skin to skin contact can raise a womens test >2. I'll look for the link to it.

9. Wow...my gf has had very irregular cycles since we've been dating (1.5 yrs), and I have run 3 or 4 transdermal cycles during that time...I wonder if there is any transferrance going on. Scary stuff.

10. "Apply AndroGel® only to healthy, normal skin on your
    abdomen (stomach area), shoulders, or upper arms. In
    this way your body will absorb the right amount of testosterone."

Do you know why they say this? Maybe the patients they've studied only applied it to these areas? Maybe these areas are less prone to irritation?

I've always heard chest, collar bone area, inner forearms, thighs, tops of feet, and even behind the ears were all good (anywhere the skin is thin).

11. So my girlfriend has been feeling a little off sense i started my transdermal cycle. There hasnt been any direct skin contact for at least 15 to 30 min. Should i be concerned?

12. Perhaps Preston. A half hour means likely all of the liquid absorbed - but flakes of the powder may not have.

I know for me 1-test and 4-ad never totally absorbed.

13. Quote Originally Posted by preston25 View Post
    So my girlfriend has been feeling a little off sense i started my transdermal cycle. There hasnt been any direct skin contact for at least 15 to 30 min. Should i be concerned?
    I only apply it to areas I will to cover say with a shirt for that month anytime I am around other people. PERIOD. Especially in BED!! I must sweat miles, I am sure that leaves residue all over the place.

14. Thanks for the reply. I think its something to be careful of. I am currently on a boldenone and test base transdermal cycle.

15. This is another reason why I prefer to apply transdermals on the tops of my feet.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

16. whoa. so washing the linens doesnt help then?

One of those mild cases almost sounded like me! I remember getting leg hair real early!

17. If you could apply transdermals anywhere(can you?) why not apply them to like.. feet(as stated above) or like.. your hammys.. I dont think Ive ever had my hammys grabbed during sex by a chick.. Thad be a little uncomfortable.

18. How long after the transdermal is applied would contact be ok? Would something like Androstenetrione and 7-oxo DHEA have any negative effects on my wife of 4 year old daughter?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Moyer View Post
    "Apply AndroGel® only to healthy, normal skin on your
    abdomen (stomach area), shoulders, or upper arms. In
    this way your body will absorb the right amount of testosterone."

Do you know why they say this? Maybe the patients they've studied only applied it to these areas? Maybe these areas are less prone to irritation?

I've always heard chest, collar bone area, inner forearms, thighs, tops of feet, and even behind the ears were all good (anywhere the skin is thin).
    Maybe the solution is lipophillic

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    How long after the transdermal is applied would contact be ok? Would something like Androstenetrione and 7-oxo DHEA have any negative effects on my wife of 4 year old daughter?
    Quite possibly. I wear a shirt and apply to my shoulders, dry, then cover.

21. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Quite possibly. I wear a shirt and apply to my shoulders, dry, then cover.
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

22. badass. That would be cool for my kid to have pubes and 20 inch arms he can show off to the kids in 3rd grade!
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

23. And suffer possibly stunted growth in various organs?

This issue was also the theme for an episode of House MD and bears striking resemblance to the aforementioned study.

24. sure, its cool when your kid has no friends (males) because they think he is a she because of her boobs!! jk

25. Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    sure, its cool when your kid has no friends (males) because they think he is a she because of her boobs!! jk
    Im still trying to make sense of what you are trying to say......... and how is that NOT cool?
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

26. a kid with pubes, 20 inch arms, and boobs? That would've been the coolest kid ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
  27. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    And suffer possibly stunted growth in various organs?

This issue was also the theme for an episode of House MD and bears striking resemblance to the aforementioned study.
    Can Test Gel Effect Wife's Menstrual Cycle?

28. well a guy with boobs, a little wierd but a young boy with boobs, thats messed up, but 20in. arms and pubes aint that bad!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 06:13 PM
  2. Virilization of Young Children After Topical Androgen Use by Their Parents
    By David Dunn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 08:53 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 05:36 PM
  4. Red flushing of the skin after using HM Gear
    By justinlarged in forum Anabolics