Virilization of Young Children After Topical Androgen Use by Their Parents
- 05-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Just saw this.. Found it interesting as I was diagnosed with precocious puberty at a young age. I believe it was genetic and not caused by an outside source as neither of my parents use any transdermal hormones or anything. My growth plates were closed by 17 and doctors deemed me as being fully matured as a 21 year old. I was the guy back in grade school / high school that was taller than everyone and more muscular and looked older haha.. My mother is half Spanish, half Italian and my father is Filipino. I am 6'0. Thought I'd share my story.
- 05-03-2011, 03:20 AM
- 05-05-2011, 09:09 PM
since the virilization happened due to androgen use...what do you think could happen from something like the transdermal tren (trenazone)?
11-15-2012, 01:27 PM
and thats why I use injectables and orals only also for those that homebrew wash your hands before touching anything
Similar Forum Threads
- By haiz69 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2008, 05:13 PM
- By David Dunn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 10-24-2006, 07:53 PM
- By David Dunn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2006, 04:36 PM
- By SubliminalX in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2006, 07:32 PM
- By justinlarged in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2004, 12:42 PM