4 ad transdermals again......

CMS

Awards
Ok maybe I can get a little help here trying to figure out how this hole transdermal thing works and how all the numbers work out. I suck with numbers big time so bear with me, thank you .........Well here we go I have five bottles of sci fits 4ad 300mg caps 60caps total in each bottle what I need to know is the process do I have to beak down the caps and let them sit in some form of alchohal solution and then add to gel or what.....And how do the numbers break down like X amount of powder in X amount of gel yields X amount of 4ad per squirt.......Whoa thats long......Thank you.:blink:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Short answer: you don't.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have to get rid of the filler first by dissolving the powder in an appropriate solvent and filtering and drying and so on. But that could be a pain in the neck.
I wouldn't bother with that and would take it orally. You have enough for a long cycle or two short cycles at 1-1.5g per day.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
Ok maybe I can get a little help here trying to figure out how this hole transdermal thing works and how all the numbers work out. I suck with numbers big time so bear with me, thank you .........Well here we go I have five bottles of sci fits 4ad 300mg caps 60caps total in each bottle what I need to know is the process do I have to beak down the caps and let them sit in some form of alchohal solution and then add to gel or what.....And how do the numbers break down like X amount of powder in X amount of gel yields X amount of 4ad per squirt.......Whoa thats long......Thank you.:blink:
f they are in pill take the pills but to get a good effect stack it with 1ad, if you want to make a transdermal buy the powder instead

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
cant make transdermal from pills.........

not safely anyways.

you need at least 1g of that 4ad a day. probably more like 1.5 grams to see any gains.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Easy buy not super efficant way is buy penetrate. Find the directions for disolving 4ad into penetrate on here. But instead of just pouring in 4ad powder, pour in 10 caps at a time. The next part you can skip if you are lazy, but it will result in a less messy product.

Let it sit for a day. Get a small kitchen funnel and coffee filter. Put the coffee filter into the funnel. Pour the 4ad/filler/penetrate solution through the funnel/coffee filter. This should remove all of the filler and some of the 4ad. I would guess that you have around 60mg/ml at this point. Penetrate uses .5ml per squirt i believe. Good luck.

Worth it? Guess it depends on how much you like transdermal 4ad.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cant make transdermal from pills.........

not safely anyways.

you need at least 1g of that 4ad a day. probably more like 1.5 grams to see any gains.
Damn...forgot about the fillers...there go my plans for my single bottle of Ergopharm Select 300...arghhhhhhhhh!