They Said It Wont Work

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I just started a cycle of pgf2a[lutalyse]now Im doin this for spot fat loss belly area --supposed to kill fat fat cells ,next best to lipo--to early to tell---but I said let me try on BIs and DELTS and after 2-3 applications of 2.5 an app ,my BIs /DELTS have become very sore just like they describe with inject--so what does this mean?Im hoping GROWTH--now from everything I read ,not supposed to happen,the only thing I can figure is either Im a good responder to it or it could have somthing to do with a 7 week trans tren cycle I just finished[supposed to ramp up receptors?]The formula I used was a mix of 30ml of lutalyse-and combo of 90ml iso alcohol-dmso -aloe vera--so 120ml half a penatrate bottle--8 pumps /day-split at a total 5mg a day--more later:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I toyed with this idea when I first started working with Avant. IMO it would work.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
an update after 5 days --starting to develope a cough,I notice that lutalyse has agood amout of BA [16mg]used as a preservative so that and dmso--not goodfor lungs--also I guess PGs evaporate thru lungs /on the cool side this stuff is like a workout in a bottle,rub a little on BIs/DELTS and go workout in acouple hrs sore as hell! on fat loss I may increase dose not much happining.--more later

TheGame46

Awards
Sounds like the BA may be the only thing making it through

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like the BA may be the only thing making it through
---dont know why your sayin that, putting in thin skin areas and then feeling sore- [more than normal]seems to be working--might need to up dose in fat areas--have you done any reasearch?

zenmonky

Awards
this isnt new, ive seen ug labs selling topical pgf2a in canada.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated skull! I knew it would only a matter of time before some logs would pop up!

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
well its only been 8 days and Im not realy sure how Im going to determine how succesfull this is going to be --as far as muscle growth I know my BIs are 17" and Ive been checkin and what I mostly notice is a good pump and lots of viens, in BTPB ALR says you can gain 2'in 3 weeks but thats with inject[ so what to expect?]and as far as fat loss should I go by weight loss or how my waist line looks ---I have no guidlines on what to expect with this--I only have about 30days worth of product at 2.5mg an app 2xs a day --

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I would def go by waist size and the mirror...if you have some fat calipers some measurements would be great as well. Have you noticed any sides? Im curious about the diet as well. Are you applying anywhere besides your arms? If I remember right pgf2a is site specific as far as fat loss. I will dig up some old posts. Thanks for keeping us updated. I havent seen a whole lot of logs for pgf2a.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I've just finished reading up on transdermal formulas and I keep reading that it only really works on fat loss. Maybe skull can prove 'em wrong?

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I've just finished reading up on transdermal formulas and I keep reading that it only really works on fat loss. Maybe skull can prove 'em wrong?

Are they studies? Are brotelligence. I dont see any reason why it wouldnt..maybe not as effectively. But I would think TD for fat loss would be to advantage to pinning.

Post some links if you can,

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Brotelligence, although in one of the threads I found most where still reporting the muscle soreness so who knows. The info I found was on a few different BB sites, you can find them if you search 'PGF2a transdermal'.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
ehh...gonna make do the search thing.:yawn: :icon_lol:

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I would def go by waist size and the mirror...if you have some fat calipers some measurements would be great as well. Have you noticed any sides? Im curious about the diet as well. Are you applying anywhere besides your arms? If I remember right pgf2a is site specific as far as fat loss. I will dig up some old posts. Thanks for keeping us updated. I havent seen a whole lot of logs for pgf2a.
as far as my waist goes [its my worst body part]after years of yo-yo dieting I have "loose skin"that doesnt firm up very good--so Ive been putting some extra, but I think its gona take some time.As far as sides Im not getting any extreme bathroom visits but the coughing thing still happening 1#post---applying on belly/shoulders/BIs--somtimes lats

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
as far as muscle growth I put on thin skin areas like shoulders/BIs thinking that would give best shot-defietly feel a difference after app and workout--pumped all day lots of veins coming out--if thats gonna = growth?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Quick question- How much did you pay for 30mL? (I just want the price, not a source).

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Quick question- How much did you pay for 30mL? (I just want the price, not a source).
well I got a good deal--2#--30ml/5mg for $90---so if the TD doesnt work I can always shoot it ,but the thing is I have some IGF-lr3 on the way and dont know how long Im gona wait to use that

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I've found 100mL of Lutalyse (Dinoprost/PGF-2a) for $50 (excluding shipping). Anyway, I was reading this - PGF2A Report last night and it gives a few opinions and feedback on the sides etc.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I've found 100mL of Lutalyse (Dinoprost/PGF-2a) for $50 (excluding shipping). Anyway, I was reading this - PGF2A Report last night and it gives a few opinions and feedback on the sides etc.
In US you need a script for that [sounds like you might not]what the report say:?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
In US you need a script for that [sounds like you might not]what the report say:?
yea I read that before sounds like most inject--the 1 guy who did TD used gause pads?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Ah right, well you need to be a registered vet across here to buy it but the site I found it at didn't ask for any form of prescription (although on the product page it said "Must have prescription to buy"). Also, the info on Lutalyse mentions that it's highly absorbive when in contact with the skin, good news for transdermal formulas.

Anyway, keep us posted on how this continues to go.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
well guys after 3weeks of TD pgf2a theres not much to report --not only is there not much happening in the loss of fat cells of which I have many but there is also not much going on at BIs /shoulders --other than good pumps and viens,no growth --now whos to say if the doses I used where wrong ?I still have hope for IM use and I will finish off bottle for fatloss only--I still have a bottle[lutalyse] left but not sure if Im willing to inject at this time

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Maybe you need to dose more, if you assume a 30% absorption rate then you're getting about .75 mg per application of active absorbed.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you need to dose more, if you assume a 30% absorption rate then you're getting about .75 mg per application of active absorbed.
It's absorbed by the skin easily as it is, so the absorbtion rate would be a fair bit higher than that.

I see you use Lutalyse, that's what I was going to give a try at some point. I've read a lot of brotelligence on PGF-2a and for every good experience there are like 4 bad ones, still...I'd like to know how IM goes for you, very interested in that.

Oh and also, at what kind of temperature do you store your Lutalyse?

Last edited:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Damn you, PGF-2 is literally the only thing i can't get, and i wanna use it :wtf: BUt anyways good luck sounds like it's working. I'd wanna try stackin PGF-2 with Slin for size.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
It's absorbed by the skin easily as it is, so the absorbtion rate would be a fair bit higher than that.

I see you use Lutalyse, that's what I was going to give a try at some point. I've read a lot of brotelligence on PGF-2a and for every good experience there are like 4 bad ones, still...I'd like to know how IM goes for you, very interested in that.

Oh and also, at what kind of temperature do you store your Lutalyse?
room temp --was not told otherwise

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what I was thinking, I read that it should be kept at temps of around 15-25 celcius. Problem for me is I know nothing about pinning! It's something I need to read up on.

CHAPS - You can find Lutalyse/Dinoprost with a little bit (okay, a lot) of searching, use words like bodybuilding and forum included in the search.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what I was thinking, I read that it should be kept at temps of around 15-25 celcius. Problem for me is I know nothing about pinning! It's something I need to read up on.

CHAPS - You can find Lutalyse/Dinoprost with a little bit (okay, a lot) of searching, use words like bodybuilding and forum included in the search.
Ive heard you can use a slin pin

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard you can use a slin pin
Other than 1cc insulin syringe w/12.7mm pin I don't know much, what I'd need to know is how to prep for injection, I can only assume it's the same prep you'd use for insulin injection.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Other than 1cc insulin syringe w/12.7mm pin I don't know much, what I'd need to know is how to prep for injection, I can only assume it's the same prep you'd use for insulin injection.
yea if you do a google search on how to inject -should be able to figure it out --a 30ga slin 1/2 needle is painless --just make sure you aspirate!--you will have a bigger problem with the bathroom visits from the lutalyse--good luck

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Got all the info and know where to get everything, if only I was ready to use, lol. Once I finish bulking (probably next year) I'll have to give this a try and looking at the numbers there's no reason (financially) why I shouldn't give this a 15 day trial@10mg/day.