Methyl 1-test transdermal

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if it would be possible. Bobo is going to try thr methyl Tren . Can we Methylate 1-test?  CHEMO.....  Bobo did you Methylate your or did you buy it like that? This woul dmake the amount that have to be taken drop drastically. TTY

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've done nothing yet. I want to here the possibilities first but I have been looking into purchasing some or working a deal out with someone.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The wheels never stop. the wallet just stops paying.. :) TTY

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. say this were to happen and we had methyl 1test in a transdermal of course. How much do u think we would need to apply daily. I'm guessing an 8oz bottle would last for a quit a bit.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well if Bobo says he would use about 15mg of methyl tren/day compared to about 100mg/day for normal use(transdermal). If we can assume we would help the 1-test from getting broken down as much as the methyl tren i would say you would only need 15% of the amount used now.... Which is a big deal when you are trying to get 400mg/day on now.. :)

60mg/day would suit me very well.. heheheheh

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I think it would suit a lot of people very well. This conversion though from 1test to methyl 1test. Could this be done with 1test powder at home, or do we not know that.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Thats where the chemists come in.. Thats not my department.. TTY

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it would suit a lot of people very well. This conversion though from 1test to methyl 1test. Could this be done with 1test powder at home, or do we not know that.
Have no idea. You would have to ask the man on that :D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bobo or curt2go any word on this from Chemo, just wonderin?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Not feasable. The cost could only be warented by making a couple kilo's. Also the proceedure is not for the avaerage Joe..

So The idea is out the door.. CRAP.. TTY

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For 1-test it is but not methyl tren which is available in the right places :D

I figured doing the steps to mehtylate something would be costly and detailed.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Damn! Well back to the drawing boards I guess:mad: Bobo best of luck with the methyl tren. What kind of cycle would you do with it? What would you expect as far as results are concerned?
late

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no idea. I don't even know when I can do it or if I will do it. Still considering several options but if I do, you'll be the first to know.

SummusMentis

Awards
This thread is a little vague...

in terms of methylating 1-test "at home", I think this is relatively out of the question... It requires a great deal of knowledge/equipment, and I can only think of one person being able to whip something like that up on his own with no problem - PA

Im sure by now youve seen the site selling the mehtylated 1-test as a "research kit", which sucks, and will screw a lot of things up if noticed by the right people

why use a methylated 1-test in a transdermal? The whole point of methylated steroids is that you can take them orally and you dont have to worry about the liver killing them... that is why we use transdermals, right? To avoid the liver

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The whole point of methylated things is that the liver does not break them down easy. Making more use of the drug. But if you do it transdermally you miss the first pass on the liver as well. Easier on the system and instead of 400mg/day you would only need like 50mg/day..

PM me with the site if you could..

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
any line on where to get the metylated 1-test?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
He was probably talking about vialsandcrimpers.com but they are not going to carry it anymore.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure someone will carry the mthyl 1-test fairly soon ;)

Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chemo what dosages to you think wold be equal to 400mg of 1-test base??? TTY

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
BTW, I still recommend the methyl 1-test be taken as an oral as the effective dose for most would be 20-30 mg daily...

Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Do you think the company that will come out with it will also encapsualte at around 10mg caps??? TTY

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I think they will press them into tablets at 10 mg per tab x 80 tabs per bottle. Just an educated guess though...

Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Any time frame that they might do this???? TTY

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
It's not my ballgame so I can't speculate on timeframes...but, as soon as I know you'll know too.

Chemo

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Can you give us a hint on who??

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Can't spill the beans any more than what I have already...

When it does hit the scene you'll know ;)

Chemo

conversekidz

Awards
Never hearing of Methyl 1-test until now, I have a question.

If it is true that we would need less Methyl 1-test in a transdermal, would the new Methyl 1-test cost even more? I could very well see something like this happening. You need only 1/4th of the Methyl so they charge you 18-20$ a gram for it.

Or would we actually be getting more for our money with this new version of 1-test? I would love the idea of spending the same amount of money that it would take to make an old bottle, and end up with four bottles of the new stuff.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
A guy i know was selling for $40/gram :eek:

This is for oral purposes not transdermal isn't it?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I heard at one time,vilasandcrimpers made it, but quit manufacturing it.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
This is going ot be very cool!!!!! TTY

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you get it while you can. As I suspect it won't be around for long.. What do you think Chemo? TTY

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
You'll have to ask the company that is making it...I'm sure they'll announce it when they are prepared.

Chemo

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Well lets see here, you wont tell us when its being released and you tell us t ask the company creating it. But you wont tell us who is creating it, sounds like a problem to me.....

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Well lets see here, you wont tell us when its being released and you tell us t ask the company creating it. But you wont tell us who is creating it, sounds like a problem to me.....
He said that the company will tell everybody when they are ready. Patience grasshopper, the time is coming, until then dream..... :D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I 'm just gona sit back and wait.. Cause i'm gona get it while its hot!!! :) Can't wait.. TTY

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
yea ok but i resemble being called a grasshopper....

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
We will most likely hear about it here.. Hopefully. TTY