Methyl Tren Transdermal

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is an idea I've been thinking about for some time and I've talked to Chemo about it but we never really got into specifics. What I'm thinking is the taking of Methyl tren (every 5 hours) can be reduced to just normal applications of a trans. Now the toxicity wouldn't change since it still have to pass through the liver but the blood concentration levels should be more stable since its a trans. I know Chemo speculated that even only one appliction per day might suffice but I don't know the specifics involved. Maybe you can answer that Chemo ;) But anyway since methyl tren is extremely potent and the application would be only once (maybe twice) x day, it looks promising. Anyone want to specualte on this? Normal doses is only 15mg total per day for methyl tren.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well the only person that sells this is the 2 letter china man right? or is there a process to methylate tren?hmmmmm

kwantz2

Awards
why dont u just inject it? use a 25 gauge, its painless, and you only have to do it every other day,,,, instead having to lube yourself up so many times a day...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont u just inject it? use a 25 gauge, its painless, and you only have to do it every other day,,,, instead having to lube yourself up so many times a day...

1. Becuase its a theory and I want to find out more about it.

2. Its not tren acetate or enanthate.

3. Its called brainstorming and critical thinking.

4. Its supposedly more potent than any other form of tren.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Not everyone can inject for various reasons

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well the only person that sells this is the 2 letter china man right? or is there a process to methylate tren?hmmmmm
There's always a way :D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Its methyl tren so will not want to inject it.. Like 3 injections/day is not fun. At 15mg/day you would have to put on a very minimal amount of trans. I think its a good idea. If you want someone to try it send me a couple grams... :) TTY

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'm not to familiar with methy tren whats the deal with it? What kind of gains can you expect off of it?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I would think it s very hard on the liver because it has a hard time stripping the mythl off of the tren but the rewards would be awsome. Just like methyl test. TTY

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
its supposedly the monster of all roids..u would only take it orally if u really hated ur liver..bobos idea is ideal for most gains vs side effects..

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
It does miss the first pass on the liver but it will still be harder on the liver than other compounds... But I am interested to see how well it works....TTY

CAN YOU SAY METHYL 1-TEST?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its supposedly the monster of all roids..u would only take it orally if u really hated ur liver..bobos idea is ideal for most gains vs side effects..
You heard it here first! :D

I don't even think it would be drastically more toxic than other compounds. Explanation I got is that since its only 15mg per day the toxicity wouldn't be that bad. If you look at toxicitiy issues with something like D-rol its because you take 100-150mg per day. D-bol is 50mg and methyl tren would be 15mg so I don't think toxicity would be that bad.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
all roids r measured against methyl-test right?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
That may be becasue it was the first no nessesarily the strongest. But no to sure. TTY

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl-test is very potent because it aromatizes very heavily. Much more than D-bol.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yeah so i believe it is used to measure androgen and anabolic activity because it is very androgenic..but i could be wrong ..lol

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like there are a lot of downsides to this. Will the methyltest blow you up with water then after use stops you shrink back down? How well do u think you could keep the gains?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
It does miss the first pass on the liver but it will still be harder on the liver than other compounds... But I am interested to see how well it works....TTY

CAN YOU SAY METHYL 1-TEST?

Methyl 1 test that could be interesting:D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sounds like there are a lot of downsides to this. Will the methyltest blow you up with water then after use stops you shrink back down? How well do u think you could keep the gains?
Methyltest yes, methy tren, no. I'm not interested in methyl test as Test is cheap as hell anyway :D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
So your saying that with the methyl tren gains could be kept. As far as the liver toxicity it can't be too much since 15mg. Wouldn't some milkthistle and some rala be more than enough.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes to all of that.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
If I understand the methylate process correctly, you are going to lengthen the half life of tren considerably (like in the order of three weeks). Being that it is generally accepted that cycles on Tren longer than 4 weeks are going to depress GnRH considerably, how are you going to cycle Methyl Tren?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
No No.. When you Methylate it it will just make it so the liver can't break it down that easy so you get more test into the bloodstream before the liver destroys it. thats why you only need 15mg.... This is not an ester that lengthens the half life so it stays in the blood stream longer.. TTY

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Bobo:

Since it is a methly wouldn't that make it hared to absorb transderamally, I only say this because I know with Fina it works better with the ester removed. Alos I think you are underestimating just how strong methytren is, from what I understand it is on the order 15x more toxic then anadrol 50 (even at a very low dosage) and many times more potent then Test, some say 1 mg of free methly tren is as potent as 97-100mg of test (according to Arthur Rea the author of chemical wizardry). All that said I would love to see what type of results you get.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything written about methyl tren is opinion so its tough to know who to believe. I think its been overblown though IMO. I did find this however concerning the toxicity.

""here is our discusion with a gifted chemist :

>do you think liver toxicity of orals has to do with number of >molcules or each
oral has different toxicity rate regardless of >number of molcules ?

the amount of liver stress is equal for any
steroid, but not with respect to milligrams, but with respect to molecules. You
know, every different steroid has a slightly different molecular weight, and
this you will have to take into account. Furazabol, OT and stanozolol are MUCH
heavier per molecule than methyltestosterone, for example, so 50mg of OT are
less toxic than 50mg of Methyltest. See, the always-claimed extreme toxicity of
oxymetholone is mainly due to the high doses that are commonly taken - most
athletes use 100-150mg per day, whereas 25-30mg of DBol are a common dosage.

>i mean is 50 mg of oxemtheolone less toxic than 50 mg of >methandienone ?

Their molecular weight it quite similar, so you can compare liver toxicity of
both.

>also do you know anything on methlytrienbolone ? i heard dose is >only 2 mg ?

No, effective dose is 5-15 mg a day. For mibolerone (cheque drops) it is much
less as this is only used for mental effects (makes you extremely aggressive;
Mike Tyson is said to have it used before the ear-bite).

>how is it possible Oxandrolone is sythesised outside of liver >and less toxic
as said by grundig in his book ? i think its not true because i can not find any
info backing this and research on aids patients by Medline say its more toxic
than oxymetholone on per mg basis ..

What Grundig says is definitely wrong. I don´t know about liver toxicity of
oxandrolone exactly, as oxandrolone has a modified steroid backbone and is
therefore metabolized by a different pathway, I think."

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
No No.. When you Methylate it it will just make it so the liver can't break it down that easy so you get more test into the bloodstream before the liver destroys it. thats why you only need 15mg.... This is not an ester that lengthens the half life so it stays in the blood stream longer.. TTY

But, when they are methylated, they make the steriod much more difficult for the liver to degrade and process into waste. Thus, they usually have a longer half life than their their non-alkylated counterparts. It has nothing to do with esters. There is a butload of research supporting this point.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please explain this further and give examples and studies because I'm not following you here.

BTW- Methyl tren and Methyl test have extremely short half-lives as do most 17AA's. I don't know where your getting 3 weeks from.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I was referring to biological half life. I can’t remember where I read the three week stat. I’ll keep looking. Not my area of expertise, so please correct me if I’m smoking something. I ran a quick search, some examples:

http://www.ctclconsult.com/pdrdruginfo/html/38603510.htm

“The synthetic androgen, methyltestosterone, is less extensively metabolized by the liver and has a longer half-life.

http://www.instant-essays.com/health_care/anabolic-steroids1.shtml

“Because testosterone has a short biological half-life, pharmacological use requires the steroid to be altered to slow metabolism by the liver. Commonly, oral steroids are modified by alkylation (replacing H with a CH3 group)…..”

http://www.testredcapsules.com/prescribinginformation.html

“Testosterone given orally is metabolized by the gut and 44 percent is cleared by the liver of the first pass…….. The synthetic androgen, methyltestosterone, is less extensively metabolized by the liver and has a longer half-life.”

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see. You are correct on this as I did a search and found that methyltestosterone's half live is actually 94 hours! I assumed since most 17AA's half-lives are short I couldn't understand why this was so. Anyway good job on the finds. Now that I think about it you could be right in that the half-life could be long but I don't understand why the dose would be to take a 5mg every 5 hours.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I would think when they say longer half life they are talking from about 2-4 hrs to maybe 6-8 or something.. But thats a guess.. It will not be in the order of days even... TTY

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well thats what I thought but the half-life of Test base is rather short but methyltest half-life is 94 hours. THats a pretty big increase so who knows what the true half-life of methyl tren is. I assumed it was short because of the dosing pattern.

furmanranger

Awards
correct, methylated compounds will have a longer half life compared to the non-methylated version, ester or not. However, this does not extend the half life to three weeks as your saying. But the idea of methylating these compounds is so they can be effective through oral administration. The methyl group 'stops' the liver from breaking down the chemical on the first pass, but also results in increased hepatoxicity.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I know why they methylate a substance but nobody knows to what extent the methylating process increases the half-life. I can't find the half-life of methyltrienolone and the dosing pattern suggests its much less than its methyltestosterone counterpart. So to what extent a certain substance's half-life is increased could depend on the substance itself and in case the hal-life increase could be extremely small. Who knows..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
most of the studies on hepatoxicity was done on bed ridden patients for years on end

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alchemist11 Anabolics 35
Mattabolic Anabolics 11
bighulksmash Anabolics 29
chuck box Anabolics 2
Abe Lincoln Anabolics 11