Plastic Wrap

Musclemanbb2

Awards
Here is a Idea good or bad? I have tried this already to keep my skin as moist as possible I apply the transdermal and then wrap it in plastic wrap. Your skin does stay moist all the time under the wrap. Should this increase absorption?

muscleman

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
This is also something that I have suggested on other boards as well. The main problem with this method is the fact that the i-prop alcohol will ignite your application area within 10 minutes or so. If you can stand the burn...drive on! ;)

Chemo

khafra

Awards
If you kept plastic wrap around the same section of skin 24/7 you could get some fungal growth too...

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I tried it just for experimental purposes today..the answer is NOOOOO!! The pain, the burn..the..OUCH!! Nix this idea!

Bone

Awards
I tried it just for experimental purposes today..the answer is NOOOOO!! The pain, the burn..the..OUCH!! Nix this idea!
LMAO!!! Way to go Wardog............you saved me from trying it. Glad I didnt have to go through it ;)

Peace

Bone

wardog

Awards
  • Established
You have NO idea bro..wrapped my calf..had the usual burning which usually fades in about 5 minutes..but this got worse and worse and worse..finally I am pulling over, clawing the damn saran wrap off, rubbing like a mofo. I actually stopped at a McDonalds and got a cup of ice..sat rubbing it on til it settled down..then it itched like a BITCH for about an hour after..the skin is all dry and red now...I have been moisturizing it....it was NOT fun.

Bone

Awards
:D yup definalty NOT going to try it!!! Sure sounds like fun though ;)

Peace

Bone

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well at least now we know right.. We all learned something here today. Thanx wardog..hehehe. Talk to ya

skazzel

Awards
LMAO, have to love this board - lots of willing guinea pigs :p