- 05-10-2003, 05:08 AM
as I understand prohormones, steriods etc. are lipotropic made from fat so it would be best to use some type of fat to get it in the skin?
well I may have the answer
Emu oil.... yes I can hear you laughing but cosmetic companys are buying it by the shed loads to transport vitamins and and anti-wrinkle stuff into the skin because it ploughs through the transdermal barriers carrying whatever its mixed with withit also has strong anti-inflamitory properties it works so well because its fatyacid makeup is almost the same as skin
pleaz let me know what u guys think or if its been discussed before please post a link!!
- 05-10-2003, 07:38 AM
I believe BDC had already looked into this when researching transdermals.
The active ingredient in emu oil is oleic acid as PE which the BDC 'T-Gel' lotion contains.
- 05-10-2003, 08:21 AM
ok cheers thought i was onto a winner
05-12-2003, 10:40 AM
Yes emu oil is like 80% oleic acid.. Thanx CTD.. TTY
Similar Forum Threads
- By joebiggie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2004, 01:03 AM
- By ps24eva in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2004, 11:15 AM
- By candle25 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2004, 08:32 PM
- By Brendan6787 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2003, 11:38 AM
- By nsruffryder34 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-17-2003, 12:48 PM