so base must be better?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
everyone says its better to make your TD with base for lots of reasons--better absorbed thru the skin 1#reason but the ace ester sticks around 2 days? how long would base stick around?[base requires 2 doses a day at least]but ace is more continuous?what would you use if you could get both?Once tren base locks on to AR how long does it stick around?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Good Question

I can imagine if the ester will only let it stay with a half life of a couple days then without ester it would only last less than 24 hours..

but that is just a guess.

the best price I could get was $9 / g for tren base, I bought enough for a couple cycles , I'm gonna try some next time around... but it better be worth it

and it is hard as hell to get tren crystals from fina

for the bang for the buck it looks like plain old fina is a better bet.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I can imagine if the ester will only let it stay with a half life of a couple days then without ester it would only last less than 24 hours..

but that is just a guess.

the best price I could get was $9 / g for tren base, I bought enough for a couple cycles , I'm gonna try some next time around... but it better be worth it

and it is hard as hell to get tren crystals from fina

for the bang for the buck it looks like plain old fina is a better bet.
when you start your tren base TD cycle keep a detailed log [a lot of bros forget to put important info]:icon_lol: