its really difficult

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I would just like to say its really fu***** difficult to figure out the correct dosage you would need to get good results in your transdermal--1st you have to figure what carrier you will use they all make big claims [just a little exaggerated]then once you figure that then theres thr ester,should that count as part of the dose?example; 100mg of fina --now fina refers to tren ace 100mg minus the ester =60mg an average dose? Now Im not complaining about the waste most know that pinning the way to go,but seems like I wasted half my mix by dic**** around with to low a dose[yes I did a lot of searching but like they say opinions are like as*ho*** ]where Im at now --I have my mix adjusted to 300mg of tren ace PD 2doses and minus the ester thatS 180mg base and at 30% AB =54MG PD still kinda low but I only got about 17 days worth left

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Yea I agree,

Most estimates for absorbtion are astronomically high

It is best to estimate on the low end, since you are using short esters, or no ester you can pull back if you get any sides and the problems should subside in a day or so.

Skull,

Now that you have done a cycle though you now know what to do the next time, adjust your fire and when you do it again I'm sure you'll be pretty successful.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Go check out my transdermal cycle log, it could be helpful. Just look for threads started by me in my profile.